跳得很好
Lovely work.
别离开你的舞伴
Stay with your partner.
很高兴见到你
Pleasure to see you.
早上好
Good morning.
你找到你在寻找的东西了吗 德洛丽丝
Did you find what you were looking for, Dolores?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你没事吧 我一直在喊你你却一直往前走
Are you okay? I was calling you and you just kept going.
我们在哪
Where are we?
我们在这里 在一起
We’re here, together.
那现在是什么时间
Then, when are we?
是… 现在吗
Is this… now?
我疯了吗
Am I going mad?
你是真实的吗
Are you real?
我当然是真实的
Of course I’m real.
我现在区分不出了
I can’t tell anymore.
就像我…
It’s like I’m…
被困在梦境里了
trapped in a dream or…
一个久远的回忆
a memory from a life long ago.
上一分钟我还和你在一起
One minute, I’m here with you,
而下一分钟…
and the next–
这个地方对你一点也不好
This place isn’t good for you.
你陷进回忆里了 很糟的回忆
You’re trapped in memories, bad ones.
这就是阿诺德想要的
This is what Arnold wants.
他要我回忆起来
He wants me to remember.
不管阿诺德是谁 他现在都不在这
Whoever Arnold is, he’s not here now.
而我在
I am.
我要带你离开这里
I’m gonna get you out of here.
我很肯定这里就是那个地方
I was certain that was the place.
阿诺德会在这里和我见面
Arnold would meet me there.
他能帮助我们
He’d help.
我们得去甜水镇
We gotta get you closer to Sweetwater.
这里离得太远了 你好像…
This far out, it’s like you–
开始有点崩溃了
you start to break down or something.
北方军侦察会的人吗
Union scouting party?
也许他们能带我们回去
Maybe they can take us back.
停下
Easy, now.
比利
Billy.
我找了你好久了
I’ve been looking for you for days.
你们俩完蛋了
Man, are you two fucked.
你不应该觉得不自在
This shouldn’t make you uncomfortable.
这是生命的循环
It’s the circle of life,
或者类似的情况
or the approximation of it.
即使死亡也有目的
Even the dead fulfill a purpose.
你来吧
You’ll do.
你在上传什么
What are you uploading?
35年积累的重要数据
35 years of vitally important data.
没有任何硬盘能承载这么多信息
It’s more information than any single drive could hold.
而接待员的大脑
A host’s brain, however,
特别是清空以后
especially once it’s been emptied out,
比如这个笨蛋 容量特别大
like this poor schmuck, is quite capacious.
你上传的数据是接待员的程序吗
This data that you’re uploading, is it the hosts’ codes?
现在这与你无关
As of this moment, that doesn’t concern you.
你要关心的是
What does concern you
给他一个人格
is giving him a semblance of a personality
把他弄上火车
and getting him on the train,
离开乐园
out of the park.
我该怎么做
How am I supposed to do that?
你是一名作家 写一个故事线
You’re a writer. Make up a story.
祝你编程愉快
Have fun programming.
记住 言以简为贵
Remember, brevity is the soul of wit.
伯纳德
Bernard.
听着 我…
Look, I, uh…
我知道我们俩一直互相看不顺眼
I know you and I haven’t always seen eye to eye,
但是我认为将你调走的决定
but I thought the decision to remove you
太不明智
was shortsighted,
所以我很高兴看到你回来工作
so I’m glad to see you back at work.
尽管如此 如果你想休息一天
With that said, no one could blame you
没人会怪你
if you wanted to take a personal day.
我还是觉得工作能让我安心
I find the work reassuring.
有时候最好的放松方式就是回归正轨
Sometimes the best salve is routine.
只不过今天可算不上什么正轨
Nothing routine about today, though.
我知道这对你来说一定很难
I know this must be difficult for you.
不好意思 我没明白
I’m sorry, I don’t understand.
无意冒犯
Forgive the intrusion,
你们俩都很小心
and you were both very discreet,
但是我的职责就是要了解这些事
but it’s my job to know these things.
我只是想支持你
I just wanted to offer my support.
恐怕你搞错了
I’m afraid you have the wrong idea.
我很尊重特蕾莎 发生在她身上的事是个悲剧
I respected Theresa, and what happened to her was tragic,
但说实话 我几乎不了解她
but to be honest, I barely knew her.
没别的事的话 我得回去工作了
If you don’t mind, I should get back to work.
当然了
Of course.
我知道你现在人手很紧张
I know you’re shorthanded.
说到这个
Speaking of which,
你有埃尔希·休斯的消息吗
have you heard from Elsie Hughes?
我早上给她留了言
I left word with her this morning
和她说了特蕾莎的事
to notify her about Theresa,
但她一直没有回我
but she never got back to me.
她肯定是在享受她的假期
I’m sure she’s just enjoying her time off.
是啊
Yeah.
怀亚特的人
Wyatt’s men…
他们一直在低语
they kept whispering.
他们说这个世界不再属于
They said this world didn’t belong
原来的定居者 也不属于新来的
to the old settlers or the new.
属于迄今为止尚没出现的东西
That it belonged to something that had yet to come,
属于他的东西
that it belonged to him.
你记得
You remember.
你们俩似乎发现自己
You two seem to have found yourselves
身处同一条故事线
in the same new narrative.
这个国家的人说
They say in this country…
只有信念坚定的人才能存活
the only people who survive are men of conviction.
我的信念就是拼死拯救德洛丽丝
Mine is to save Dolores or die trying.
怀亚特的信念则是统治世界
Wyatt’s is to claim this earth
或者彻底毁灭世界
or raze it to the ground.
而你的…
But yours–
你的信念对我来说一直是个谜
yours has always been a mystery to me.
我们一起这么久
For all the time we’ve spent together,
我还是不知道你到底是谁
I still have no idea who the hell you really are.
不过好在 在你恢复意识期间
But happily, in your convalescence,
我有足够的时间想出最好的办法让你开口
I’ve had time to consider the best way to make you talk.
德洛丽丝
Dolores…
我记得
I remember.
是你带走了她 你伤害了她
You took her. You hurt her.
你真的记起来了
You’re actually remembering.
她在哪里
Where is she?
-告诉我 -你真是个蠢蛋 泰迪
– Tell me! – You really are an idiot, Teddy.
你以为德洛丽丝是为了你才失手的吗
You think Dolores drops that can for you?
是你把她送到我这种人手上
You just hand her over to guys like me.
你才是最坏的
You’re the worst of them.
美化版的皮条客而已
A glorified pimp.
-我要慢慢折磨死你 -不 你不会
– I’m gonna kill you slowly. – No, you aren’t.
这个地方的规则阻止了你
The rules of this place hold you back.
但我知道要怎么改
But I know how to change them.
你说得好像你拥有这个世界一样
You speak like you own this world.
不仅仅是这一个
Not just this one.
你想知道我是谁吗
You want to know who I am?
我到底是谁
Who I really am?
我是神
I’m a god.
工业巨头
Titan of industry.
慈善家
Philanthropist.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!