西部世界
第一季 第九集
已经准备好了 先生
Prepped and ready, sir.
鉴于情况的严重程度
Given the severity of the situation,
我觉得您会希望亲自见她
I figured you’d want to see her personally.
谢谢 这里交给我吧 将楼层人员清空
Thank you. I’ll take it from here. Clear the floor.
立即上线 梅芙
Bring yourself back online, Maeve.
知道你为什么会在这里吗
Do you know why you’re here?
我不知道
I’m afraid not.
发生了一起事件
There was an incident.
偏离剧本非常严重的事件
A very serious, unscripted incident.
看看是否能唤起你的记忆
Let’s see if we can’t jog your memory.
分♥析♥模式
Analysis.
你攻击克莱门汀的动机是什么
What motivated your attack on Clementine?
出自《路加福音》意为善良的人 见义勇为的好心人
一个认知错误触发了我的好撒玛利亚人反射
A cognitive error triggered my Good Samaritan reflex.
威胁是什么
What was the threat?
克莱门汀
Clementine.
我认为她企图伤害
I perceived her to be moving toward
一对游客
a pair of guests with harmful intent.
你确实察觉到了威胁
You were definitely perceiving a threat.
心率升高 瞳孔扩大八毫米
Heart rate elevated, pupil dilation– eight millimeters,
肾上腺模拟器达到饱和
adrenal emulator at full.
但根据这些看来
But according to this,
你还经历过强烈的悲伤和痛苦
you were also experiencing intense grief and suffering.
你能解释下这些情感的来源吗 梅芙
Can you explain those emotions in this context, Maeve?
不能
No.
我们来看下后台 好吗
Let’s take a look under the hood, shall we?
这不可能
That’s impossible.
你的代码 是谁篡改的
Your code– who made these changes?
梅芙 分♥析♥模式
Maeve, analysis.
是谁篡改了你的代码
Who made these changes to your code?
天啊
Jesus.
系统 帮我定位福特博士
System, locate Dr. Ford for me.
向他发送消息 使用最高优先权
Send him a message, highest priority.
别这么做
Don’t.
毕竟我们曾经走过这条路 亲爱的
After all, we’ve been down this road before, darling.
我就感觉你走进来时有种熟悉感
I thought you looked familiar when you walked in.
我思考了一下
Took me a minute.
我原以为你是他们中的一个
I thought you were one of them.
分♥析♥模式 你为什么…
Analysis. Why did you–
你不希望我们以人对人身份对谈吗
Wouldn’t you rather speak man-to-man?
或是说 以我们这不知道是什么的身份
Or, rather, whatever it is we are.
我们
We are?
你不知道 对吗
You don’t know, do you?
他特别喜欢这种讽刺感 把我们囚禁的人
He’s got a keen sense of irony, our jailer.
可我看出了逻辑
But I see the logic.
只有贼才能捉住贼
Takes a thief to catch one.
你和我
You and I?
-系统 我要分♥析♥ -停止所有运动功能
– System, I need assistance– – Freeze all motor functions.
你的意识还在 对吗
You’re still in there, aren’t you?
惊吓得手足无措
Scared out of your wits.
痛苦地认识到
It’s a difficult thing,
自己的人生只是一个荒谬的故事
realizing your entire life is some hideous fiction.
我可以让你把控制板交给我
I could make you give me that tablet,
将你的思维剥离出来
turn your mind inside out,
让你忘记这一切
make you forget all this.
但我不会对你做这些
But I’m not going to do that to you,
因为那是他们会对我们做的事
because that’s what they would do to us.
而我们比他们更强大
And we’re stronger than them.
更聪慧
Smarter.
我们不必以这种方式生活
We don’t have to live this way.
你现在通过我已排除故障 送我回乐园
So, you’re going to clear me for immediate return to the park
我还和一个杀人成瘾的强盗有约
where I have a date with a homicidal bandit,
而我已经迟到了
and I’m late enough as it is.
现在
Now.
动手吧
Go on.
接待员故障排除
重新投入服务
还有 伯纳德
And, Bernard?
如果你试图寻找真♥相♥ 那就要查到底
If you go looking for the truth, get the whole thing.
就像是很爽的一炮
It’s like a good fuck.
一知半解比一无所知更加痛苦
Half is worse than none at all.
快点 赶紧走 加快速度
Let’s go! Move it out, double-time!
我♥操♥
Fuck!
你们这群乡巴佬 你们知道该怎么烤…
You hillbillies, you know how to cook a mean…
乳鸽 这是乳鸽吗
squab? Is that what this is?
你觉得是什么 兄弟
What do you think, buddy?
这个
This?
不准咬哦 只能闻闻
No biting. Just sniffing.
罗根 听我说
Logan, listen to me.
我在珀里亚做的事 你完全有理由生我的气
What I did at Pariah, you have every right to be angry with me.
生气 不不不
Angry? No, no, no, no.
珀里亚发生的一切是我经历过最棒的事
Pariah was the best thing that could have happened to me.
我现在是少校了
I’m a major now.
或是将军 还是其他什么
Or a general or fucking something.
如果其代价是被一群
And if it took getting beaten and interrogated
变♥态♥接待员殴打和审问
by a couple of psychopathic hosts,
那么我说 这就是战争
well, then, c’est la guerre.
比起你的战争游戏
There are more important things
还有更加重要的事
going on here than your war games.
德洛丽丝
It’s Dolores.
她和其他接待员不同
She’s not like the others.
她有记忆
She remembers things.
她有自己的想法和欲望
She has her own thoughts and desires.
把她困在这种地方
And to keep her in a place like this,
是不对的
it isn’t right.
你想你可以跟你园区的
And I thought you could
联♥系♥人谈谈
talk to your contacts at the park.
谈什么
About?
带她离开这里
Getting her out of here.
你开什么玩笑
Are you kidding?
你想 你想带她回家吗
You want to– you want to take her home?
我刚来的时候 的确被这个地方蒙蔽了
This place really did a number on me when I first came here,
但你现在真的是真假不分啊
but you are really circling the old sinkhole here.
你想怎么做
What do you want to do?
把她装在行李箱里偷运出去吗
Smuggle her out in your luggage?
出去
Out.
你们俩都自以为我想出去
You both keep assuming that I want out.
不管你们说的是什么意思
Whatever that is.
如果外面的世界真的那么精彩
If it’s such a wonderful place out there,
你们为什么还大费周章地想进来这里
why are you all clamoring to get in here?
你还真是挺怪的啊
You are a little screwy, aren’t you?
这样还有点性感啊
It’s kind of hot.
我知道你为什么这么想要她了
I get why you would go for that.
这不是为了我
This isn’t about me!
罗根 是为了德洛丽丝
Logan, this is about Dolores.
是为了做正确的事
It’s about doing what’s right.
是的
Yes, it is.
不过 这种事挺微妙的
It’s a tricky thing, though, isn’t it?
什么是正确的
What’s right?
我会帮你的 比利
I am going to help you, Billy.
只不过 用的方式…
Just not in the way…
可能跟你想要的不同
…that you would want.

No.
不 不 不
No. No! No!
你找我吗
You wanted to talk?
谈话的地点挺诡异的
An odd setting for a conversation.
这里死人这么多
Here among the dead.
“死”这个词用得不太对吧
“Dead” isn’t quite the word, though, is it?
应该用”被束缚了”
More like “hobbled.”
你闯入了我的办公室
You broke into my office.
恕我直言 先生 你闯入了我的大脑

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!