Captain. Yes, sir?
船长 是 长官
Tell them we wish to board at once.
通知他们 我们要登舰了
With all due respect,the ambassadors for the supreme chancellor
总督先生 共和国首相的两位特使
wish to board immediately.
请求立即登舰
Yes, of course.
当然可以
As you know, our blockade is perfectly legal,
我们的封锁行动是合法的
and we’d be happy to receive the ambassadors.
欢迎共和国特使
I’m TC-14 at your service.
我是TC-14 欢迎两位
This way, please.
请这边
We are greatly honored by your visit, Ambassadors.
特使阁下的到访 我们倍感荣幸
Make yourselves comfortable.
请稍候片刻
My master will be with you shortly.
我的主人马上就到
I have a bad feeling about this.
我有一种不详的感觉
I don’t sense anything. It’s not about the mission, Master.
我倒没感觉到 我不是说这次任务 而是…
It’s something… elsewhere, elusive.
一种模糊的预感
Don’t center on your anxieties, Obi-Wan.
你过于焦虑不安了 欧比王
Keep your concentration here and now, where it belongs.
你应该把注意力放在这里 注意这里的情况
But Master Yoda said I should be mindful of the future.
可是尤达师♥父♥告诉我应该留意未来
But not at the expense of the moment.
那也不能不顾眼前的情况
Be mindful of the living Force, young Padawan.
要欣赏生命的原动力
Yes, Master.
是 师♥父♥
How do you think this trade viceroy will deal with the chancellor’s demands?
贸易总督会怎样回应首相的要求呢?
These Federation types are cowards.
贸易联盟的人都是懦夫
The negotiations will be short.
谈判会很快结束的
What? What did you say?
什么? 你说什么?
The ambassadors areJedi knights, I believe.
我看这两位特使一定是绝地武士
I knew it.
我知道
They’re here to force a settlement.
他们来迫使我们答应条件
Distract them. I will contact Lord Sidious.
稳住他们 我和西迪欧斯君主联♥系♥
Are you brain-dead?
你疯了吗?
I’m not going in there with two Jedi.
我才不去见那两个绝地武士
Send a droid.
派机器人去吧
Is it in their nature to make us wait this long?
让我们等这么久 这正常吗?
No. I sense an unusual amount of fear for something as trivial as this trade dispute.
我觉得他们对解决贸易纠纷的谈判非常恐惧
What is it?
什么事啊?
This scheme of yours has failed, Lord Sidious.
君主 你的计划失败了
The blockade is finished. We dare not go against theseJedi.
封锁结束了 我们不敢对抗绝地武士
Viceroy, I don’t want this stunted slime in my sight again.
总督 别叫这胆小鬼再出现在我眼前
This turn of events is unfortunate.
事情出现变化 很不幸
We must accelerate our plans. Begin landing your troops.
要速战速决 叫你的军队开始登陆
My lord, is that legal?
我的君主 那样做合法吗?
I will make it legal.
我会让它合法的
And theJedi?
绝地武士怎么办?
The chancellor should never have brought them into this. Kill them immediately.
首相根本不应派他们来 干掉他们
Yes. Yes, my lord. Uh, as you wish.
是 我的君主 一定照办
Captain, look!
船长 看!
Shields up!
启动防护罩
Sorry.
抱歉
Dioxis.
是毒气
They must be dead by now.
他们应该已经死了
Destroy what’s left of them.
若未死的话 干掉他们
Oh! Excuse me.
对不起
Check it out, Corporal. We’ll cover you. Roger, roger.
下士 查看一下 我会掩护你的 收到
Uh-oh. Blast them.
干掉他们
What is going on down there?
下面出什么事了?
We lost the transmission, sir.
通讯中断了 长官
Have you ever encountered a Jedi knight before, sir?
你曾经和绝地武士交过手吗?
Well, no, but I don’t… Seal off the bridge.
没有 封闭舰桥
Yes, sir. That won’t be enough, sir.
是 长官 阻止不了他们的
I want droidekas up here at once!
马上派机器人来
We will not survive this.
这下我们可要完了
Close the blast doors!
关闭闸门
That will hold them.
这下他们进不来了
They are still coming through.
我看他们仍可穿过
This is impossible!
这怎么可能!
Where are those droidekas?
我们的机器人怎么还不来?
Master! Destroyers!
师♥父♥! 小心!
They have shield generators!
他们有防护罩
It’s a standoff. Let’s go.
这是个平局 我们走
They’re no match for droidekas.
他们挡不住机器人
Sir! They’ve gone up the ventilation shaft.
他们进入了气糟
Battle droids. It’s an invasion army.
战斗机器人 这是一支入侵部队
This is an odd play for the Trade Federation.
这是联盟的诡计
We’ve got to warn the Naboo and contact Chancellor Valorum.
得警告那克希洛 再和维罗伦首相联♥系♥
Let’s split up. Stow aboard separate ships and meet down on the planet.
我们分头行事 藏在不同的战舰里 著陆之後再会合
You were right about one thing, Master.
有一件事你说对了 师♥父♥
The negotiations were short.
谈判的确结束得很快
Sir, a transmission from the planet.
长官 星球上有通讯来
It’s Queen Amidala herself.
是艾米达拉女王
At last we are getting results.
终於有结果了
Again you come before us, Your Highness.
我们又见到面了 陛下
You will not be so pleased when you hear what I have to say, Viceroy.
你现在别高兴得太早
Your trade boycott of our planet has ended.
你们的贸易封锁行动已经失败了
I was not aware of such failure.
这个我怎么不知道?
I have word that the chancellor’s ambassadors are with you now…
我知道两位特使在你们那儿…
and that you have been commanded to reach settlement.
要求你们马上达成协议
I know nothing of any ambassadors.
我没听说过什么特使
You must be mistaken.
你一定是搞错了 陛下
Beware, Viceroy.
你要知道 总督
The Federation has gone too far this time.
联盟这次做得太过分了
We would never do anything without the approval of the senate.
没有国会的同意我们是不敢乱来的
You assume too much.
你是太多心了吧
We will see.
等著瞧吧
She’s right. The senate will never… It’s too late now.
她说的对 国会绝对不会… 现在说这个太晚了
Do you think she suspects an attack? I don’t know.
她怀疑我们要进攻吗? 我不知道
But we must move quickly to disrupt all communications down there.
但是必须马上切断所有同纳布星的通讯
Negotiations haven’t started because the ambassadors aren’t there?
他们说共和国首相的两位特使不在那里?
How could that be true?
这怎么可能?
I have assurances from the chancellor his ambassadors did arrive.
我从首相那里得到消息是 特使们已经到了
It must… handiwork… negotiate… ambassadors…
一定是…谈判…特使们…
nobody would… Senator Palpatine.
没有人可以… 帕尔帕迪议员
What’s happening?
怎么回事?
Check the transmission generator.
检查一下通讯发射器
A communications disruption can mean only one thing, invasion.
通讯中断表明贸易联盟已经…入侵了
The Federation would not dare go that far.
他们现在还不敢这样
The senate would revoke their trade franchise, and they’d be finished.
那样的话 国会有权撤消他贸易的特权
We must continue to rely on negotiation.
我们必须继续进行谈判
Negotiation? We’ve lost all communications.
谈判? 通讯完全中断了
And where are the chancellor’s ambassadors?
又不知道特使在什么地方?
This is a dangerous situation, Your Highness.
陛下 情况非常危险
Our security volunteers will be no match
我们的保安志愿军兵力有限
against a battle-hardened Federation army.
抵挡不住贸易联盟的庞大军队
I will not condone a course of action that will lead us to war.
我绝不允许任何导致战争的行为
Yes, Viceroy? Captain, we’ve searched the ship,
遵命 总督? 我们搜查了整个战舰
and there is no trace of theJedi.
没有发现绝地武士的踪迹
They may have gotten on one of your landing craft.
他们也许藏在哪艘登陆艇上
If they’re down here, sir, we’ll find them.
如果他们真的在这我们会找到的
Use caution. These Jedi are not to be underestimated.
多加小心 不要低估了这两个绝地武士
Oh, no!Get away! Get out of here!
不 走开 离开这儿
Was’n dat? Hey, wait!
是什么东西啊! 等等! 等等!
Oh, mooie-mooie! I love you!
等等 我爱你!
You almost got us killed. Are you brainless?
你差点送了我们的命 你没脑筋吗?
I spake. The ability to speak does not make you intelligent.
我会说话啊! 会说话 就证明你有头脑吗?
Now, get out of here. No, no, mesa stay.
好了 快走吧 不 不 我得留下
Mesa culled JarJar Binks. Mesa your humble servant.
我叫喳喳宾可斯 你卑微的仆人
That won’t be necessary. Oh, but it’is.
我不需要仆人 你得需要
It is demanded by the gods, it’is.
这是神的旨意
Stay down!
快趴下
You saved my again.
你又救了我一命
What’s this? A local.
他是谁? 一个当地人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!