西部世界
第二季 第一集
抱歉 德洛丽丝 我出神了
I’m sorry, Dolores, I was lost in thought.
我们刚才在聊天
We were just talkin’.
我们聊了什么
What were we talking about?
你在跟我说你的一场梦
You were tellin’ me about a dream.

Yeah, I guess.
我梦到我在海里
I dreamt I was on an ocean…
你和其他人
with you and the others
远远地站在岸上
on a distant shore.
你跟我们在一起吗
Were you with us?

No.
你丢下了我
You’d left me behind.
我周围的水
And… the waters were…
一直在升高
rising around me.
这意味着什么
What’s it mean?
梦没有任何意义 德洛丽丝
Dreams don’t mean anything, Dolores.
它们只是杂音
They’re just noise.
它们不是真实的
They’re not real.
什么是真实
What is real?
就是
That which is…
不可替代的事物
irreplaceable.
这样的回答似乎不能满足你
That answer doesn’t seem to satisfy you.
因为它并不完全是实话
Because it’s not completely honest.

You, uh…

you…
有时候让我害怕 德洛丽丝
frighten me sometimes, Dolores.
你为什么会怕我呢
Why on earth would you ever be frightened of me?
不是被现在的你
Not of who you are now,
而是你 你在飞快地
but you’re– you’re growing,
成长 学习
learning, so quickly.
我害怕的是将来的你
I’m frightened of what you might become…
和你会选择的路
…what path you might take.
所以 我希望你们喜欢这最后一段
So, I hope you will enjoy this last piece very much.
已经很久了 伯纳德
It’s been some time, Bernard.
你不知道你是谁了 对吧
You don’t know who you are, do you?
我们有我们的美
There is beauty in what we are.
我在现在吗
Is this now?
又找到一个
We found another one.
是谁
Who is it?
谁他妈会知道
Who the fuck knows?
你 起来
Hey! Hey, get up!
把手放在我看得到的地方
Get your hands where I can see ’em!
伯纳德
Bernard.
你是要杀了老板吗
Gonna shoot the boss?
你现在肯定很混乱吧
Bet you’re pretty fuckin’ out of sorts right now.
没错
Yeah.
我们把你送回基地
Let’s get you back to base.
提洛的高层想要跟你谈谈
Delos brass are gonna want to talk to you.
罗威·伯纳德博士
高级
你在这里多久了
How fuckin’ long you been out here?
动起来 动起来
Move, move, move, move!
快点
Let’s go.
想杀女人 先杀了我再说
Shoot a woman? Over my dead body!
把这废物扔到那一堆里去
Put that piece of shit on the pile.
继续走
Keep walking.
看到了吗
See this?
这是你们国家把整座岛
It’s an official statement executed by your country giving Delos,
交给提洛以及我本人的官方声明
and consequently me, authority over this entire island.
如果你在一个小时内不撤走
先生 这位军官说
Sir, the officer was saying–
我知道他说了什么
I know what he said.
让他们签张保密条款
Have them sign an NDA,
然后请把他们送出我的岛
and then please escort them off my fuckin’ island.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
罗威先生 很高兴见到你
Mr. Lowe, good to see you,
尽管现在的情况并不那么好
though the circumstances are less than ideal.
卡尔·斯特兰德
Karl Strand.
运营部长
Head of Operations.
跟我走走
Walk with me.
你是在处决他们吗
You’re executing them?
有人说摧毁敌人要靠化敌为友
Some say you destroy your enemy by making them your friend.
我比较直接
I’m more of a literal person.
他们中有些并没有攻击性
Some of ’em aren’t hostile.
他们当然有
Of course they are.
毕竟你把他们造得跟我们一样 不是吗
After all, you built them to be like us, didn’t you?
基于你的工作性质 我能理解
Given the nature of your work, I’d understand
你对我们要做的事有些抵触
you’d be a little conflicted about what we have to do here.
当然 我们这里的反对派会说
Of course, the cynics among us will say
这次很大归咎于行为部长
much of this falls on our Head of Behavior.
恕我直言 先生
With all due respect, sir,
你当时并不在场
you weren’t here.
斯塔布斯先生 单次伤亡最惨重的事故
Mr. Stubbs, if I want input from the man
就在你眼皮底下发生在提洛公♥司♥的地♥产♥上
who presided over the single biggest loss of life
如果我想要你的建议
on a Delos property,
我会告诉你的
I’ll be sure to let you know.
我们已经向其他乐园派出了搜救队
Now, we have search and rescue teams at the other parks.
我来这里是因为据我们所知
I’m here because as far as we know,
事件发生时大部分的董事都在这里
this is where most of the board was when the incident began.
然而 通讯已经中断两周了
However, communications have been down for two weeks,
所以我们基本不知情
so we’re largely in the dark,
我可不太习惯这种情形
and that’s not a position I’m accustomed to.
所以你可以想象
So you can imagine how happy I was
听说找到了你 我有多开心
when I heard that we found you.
当然了 除非你打算有所隐瞒
Unless, of course, you’re gonna hold out on me.
好了 来看看我们死去的朋友们
All right, let’s take a look at some of our dead friends here
看能不能弄明白这操蛋的事是怎么发生的
and see if we can figure out how this fucking mess began.
这个人
This one.
我要知道他脑瓜里的信息
Like to know what was on his mind.
在这吗 就在野外吗
Here? In the field?
这里不是无菌环境
This isn’t exactly sterile.
我们都得适应环境 科斯塔先生
We all have to make accommodations, Mr. Costa.
那是干什么的
What’s that about?
我他妈也不知道
I have no fuckin’ clue.
会有点恶心
This’ll get gross.
拿到了
There we are.
幸运的话
With a bit of luck,
文件数据应该还完整
the file is uncorrupted.
根据时间戳
According to the timestamp,
这是11天09小时之前的记录
this was recorded eleven days and nine hours ago.
接待员视角录像
我早说过 朋友
I told you, friend,
不是所有人都有资格到达世外山谷
not all of us deserve to make it to the Valley Beyond.
终止服务
那人是谁
Who is that?
甜水镇农场主的女儿
The rancher’s daughter from Sweetwater.
德洛丽丝
Dolores.
她不是应该高高兴兴地去欢迎游客吗
Isn’t she supposed to be the cheery welcome wagon?
他们不能改变角色数据的啊
They can’t just change their character profiles.
我们的接待员似乎能做很多
Well, it seems our hosts are capable of many things
我们觉得不可能的事
we never thought possible.
派对肯定很狂野 伯纳德
Must have been a helluva party, Bernard.
告诉我这是某种病态的恶作剧
Tell me this is some sick trick.
某种变♥态♥的游戏
Some twisted game.
他们跳出了旧的循环
They’re off their old loops.
好像进入了新的故事线
And they seem to be on some new narrative.
那些枪是怎么回事
What about the fucking guns?
福特肯定改写了系统
Ford must have altered the system,
把我们都认定为接待员
coded it to read all of us as hosts.
该死的 她一直在动
Goddammit, she wiggled.
我发誓
I swear.
像你们这种准头
Hmm, aim like yours,
绝对不可能在旅途中幸存

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!