但是编码不同 这种语言
but the code is different, the language–
完全不是编码
not code at all, not really.
埃尔希
Elsie.
别去
Don’t.
不管他们在造什么 都在门里面
Whatever they’re making here, it’s behind this door.
也许我们不想知道
Maybe we don’t want to know.
我们必须看看里面是什么
We have to see what’s inside.
埃尔希
Elsie.
埃尔希
Elsie.
我并不是真的跟你在这里 是不是
I’m not here with you, am I?
我是想要记起来
I’m trying to remember.
想要记起我们在里面发现了什么
I’m trying to remember what we found here.
他们造的不是接待员
It wasn’t hosts they were making.
而是别的东西
It was something else.
埃尔希 不要
Elsie, don’t!
如果你想要这硝化甘油
If you wanted this nitro,
也不见得非得偷啊
you didn’t have to steal it.
张嘴
Open up!
不要吗
No?
继续弹
Keep fuckin’ playin’.
这就对了
There ya go.
你看上去有点急啊
You look restless.
我们这么对你朋友 你不高兴了吗
Are you upset the way we’re treatin’ your friend?
他不是我朋友
He’s not my friend,
而我们在浪费时间
and we’re wasting time.
我见过你这样的人
I’ve known men like you.
死亡 让你兴奋不已
All the death… makes you agitated.
别担心
Don’t worry.
我和死亡
Me and death…
是老相识了
we go way back.
过来
Come over here…
当妈的
mamacita.
死神
Death…
是我的 老哥们了
is an old… amigo of mine.
其实我最近刚死过一次
I died just recently, in fact.
但是死神似乎不太想带走我
But death can’t bear to lay claim on me.
所以又把我派回来了
So it sent me back here…
来照他的吩咐办事
to do its bidding.
因为我啊
Because I…
我的办事作风可不得了
I do it with such goddamn style.
你丈夫看起来很渴
Your husband looks parched, huh?
咱们给他点喝的吧 怎么样
Let’s get him a drink. What do you say?
慢慢走 听见了吗
Nice and slow, ya hear?

No…
我为了死神尽心尽力
I’ve served death well.
而作为回报
And in turn,
他会护佑着我们穿过这一片大地
it’ll be watching over us as we cross these lands.
你以为死亡把你送回来
You think death favors you,
是对你的恩惠
that it brought you back.
但是死亡的决定都是终审判决
But death’s decisions are final.
只有活着的人
It’s only the living that–
才会主意不定 犹豫不决
that are inconstant… and waver,
不知道自己是谁 想要什么
don’t know who they are or what they want.
死亡永远是真实的
Death is always true.
可你这辈子从不知道真实为何物
You haven’t known a true thing in all your life.
你以为你认识死神
You think you know death…
其实你不认识
but you don’t.
是吗
Is that so?
死神一直就坐在你面前 你却没有认出他来
You didn’t recognize him sittin’ across from you this whole time.
张嘴
Open up.
别担心 朋友
Don’t worry, amigo.
我就在这儿
I’m here now…
照看着你
watching over you.
你说过这个是你的吧
I believe you said this was yours.
您有访客 先生 要让他进来吗
You have a visitor, sir. Shall I send him in?
终于来了
‘Bout time.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fuck are you?
很久不见了 吉姆
Been a long time, Jim.
很高兴能再见到你
Good to see you again.
威廉
William?
威廉 孩子
William, my boy.
见鬼了
Well, fuck me.
看来我没有康复
I take it I didn’t recover.
恐怕没有
I’m afraid not.
你感觉如何
How ya feelin’?
比你看起来好
Better than you look.
说到时间越久越好的东西
And speaking of things that age well…
谢谢你
Well, thank fuck for that.
这帮蠢货给我最烈的喝的是西柚汁
Most potent thing these cretins will give me is grapefruit juice.
现在喝酒对我来说早了点
Little early for me.
是太晚了吧
Little too fuckin’ late, you mean.
况且 你要是想骗过魔鬼
Besides, you cheat the devil,
就得敬他一杯
you owe him an offering.
那么
So…
过去多久了
how long has it been?
比我们以为得要久
Longer than we thought.
那就快放我出去
So then, let’s get me the fuck outta here!
我觉得不行
No, I don’t think so.
为什么
Why?
我现在健康得就像…
I’m as fit as a fi–
我…
I’m as–
你越来越能感觉到了 对吗
You’re feeling it more. Aren’t you?
工程师称之为认知停滞
The engineers call it a cognitive plateau.
你的心智会稳定几个小时 几天
Your mind is stable for a few hours, few days,
然后就开始崩溃
and then it starts to fall apart.
每次都是这样
Every time.
一开始我们以为是你的心智在排斥你的新躯体
At first we thought it was your mind rejecting the new body.
就像没能完美配型的器官
Like an organ that’s not a perfect match.
但情况更像是你的心智
But it’s more like your mind…
在排斥现实
rejects reality.
排斥自己
Rejects itself.
我不…
I don’t, uh–
不记得之前的任何…
‘member any prior–
我…我…我…
I– I– i–
是想…
Attemp–
吉姆 这其实是我们第149次让你活过来了
No, Jim, this is the 149th time we’ve brought you back.
我们就快要解决缺陷问题了
We’re gettin’ closer to workin’ out the kinks,
进展缓慢但在步步推进
slowly but surely.
现在是第35天
You’re on Day 35.
你才刚开始衰退
You’re only now starting to degrade.
我觉得…很好
I feel– fuckin’ fi–
心脏
Ticker–
很稳健
steady as a–
再过个一两年 他们也许就能破解问题
Another year or two, they might crack it…
就能制♥造♥出
and get a version of you
一个长♥期♥稳定版本的你
that’s viable long-term.
但问题在于
But the thing is…
我不再那么确信了
I’m not so sure anymore.
我开始觉得这整个计划
I’m beginning to think that this whole enterprise
就是一个错误
was a mistake.
人不应该永远活下去
People aren’t meant to live forever.
就比如你
I mean, take you, for example.
一个无情的浪荡子
Ruthless philanderer with
无论是经营生意还是家庭都没有道德
no ethics in your business or family dealings,
一个名副其实的混♥蛋♥
a veritable shithead.
其实
In truth…
大家喜欢的是你的回忆 而不是你
everyone prefers the memory of you to the man himself.
你想要我永远待在这里 是吗
Want me to stay here forever, do ya?
你爱上
Hmm? Enjoyin’…
经营我的公♥司♥的感觉了 比尔
running my company, Bill?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!