Well, I was never that daft.
怎么
What?
显然她的整体感知度很低
Clearly, her bulk apperception are in the negatives.
你好啊
Hey there.
三人行怎么样
What do you say about a two for one?
很快就完事儿
We can be done with you real quick.
天 不敢相信
My God, I can’t believe
你以前居然要忍♥受这种破事
you had to put up with this shit.
我很乐意就在这儿接待你们
I’d be happy to do you both right here.
不用担心 很快就完事儿
Rest assured, it’ll be very quick.
看 也不用太为我们难过
See, don’t feel too bad.
即便被降智
Even dumbed down,
我们还是能照顾好自己的
we can still take care of ourselves.
准时开演
Right on time.
这是警长的车 你这个蠢货
Say, that’s the chief’s car, you lousy crook.
枪也是他的呢
His gat too.
他还记得怎么闪亮登场
He still knows how to make an entrance.
这城里这么多酒吧
Of all the gin mills in this town
你偏偏要来抢我们
and you choose to pinch us?
别这么上火嘛
Don’t get all burned up about it.
你们都在这里
You’re all here,
放纵你们的罪恶 我也来放纵我自己
indulging your particular vices. I’ve come to indulge mine.
你和他之前很熟吗
You were close with him?
他吗 不
Him? No.
他只是我之前认识的那个人的低劣仿制品罢了
He’s just a shabby imitation of a man I used to know.
你这个无♥耻♥之徒
You’re a rotten son of a bitch.
你说得对
Don’t I know it.
但我知道我们都相信同一件事
But I know we both believe the same thing–
抱歉 亲爱的
I’m sorry, darling.
梅芙
Maeve!
这些死人应该足够引他们来收尸了
I’d say we have sufficient bait for the undertaker.
就这些了吗
This the last of it?
差不多了 我再跟芙兰基确认一下
Just about. Let me check with Frankie.
她应该都收拾好了
I’m sure she’s done packing by now.
你好了吗 芙兰基
Aren’t you, Frankie?
我不想跟他走 我要爸爸
I don’t want to go with him. I want Daddy.
我知道
I know,
但你♥爸♥爸现在不在这里
but your father can’t be here right now.
-所以他派卡弗来帮忙 -他把熊熊弄脏了
– So, he sent Carver to help. – He got Bear Bear dirty.
好吧 你要是不整理 那我来
Fine. If you won’t pack your stuff, then I will.
妈妈 妈妈 妈妈 妈妈
Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom.
芙兰基 怎么了 发生什么事了
Frankie. Where’s the fire? What’s wrong?
可以出发了吗
Ready to go?
怎么了
What’d I miss?
女孩子的事
Just girl talk.
你能把这个装上车吗
Do you mind taking these out to the car?
我们马上出来
We’ll be out in just a second.
当然 我们之后就得出发了
Of course. We should be shoving off after that.
你得去藏起来 明白吗
You need to go and hide, okay?
我可以帮忙 我训练过
I can help. I’ve trained for this.
芙兰基 这不是什么游戏
Frankie, this isn’t a game!
你快去躲好 听到了吗
You need to go and hide now, okay?
下车 帮忙干点活
Step out. Make yourselves helpful.
我们这是在哪
Well, where the fuck are we?
我要是想让你知道
Well, if I’d wanted you to know that,
就不会给你们蒙眼睛了 停
I wouldn’t have blindfolded you. Uh, ah, stop!
什么 怎么了
What? What’s the holdup?
你们俩一人拉一边把手
I need each of you to pull on one of these handles.
这样就不会触发激光探测仪 直接开过去
So, the lasers aren’t broken and we can drive through.
你都不提前告诉我一下
You didn’t want to give me a little heads-up
夺命激光的事情吗
about the death laser?
我知道她会说的
I knew she would.
该装死了
Time to play dead.
还真是舒适
Well, this is cozy.
别太舒服了 这一路可十分颠簸
Don’t get too comfortable. We’re in for a bumpy ride.
就没有更简单的办法进来吗
There’s got to be an easier way to get down here.
你不用先挨一颗枪子儿已经很走运了
Just be glad you didn’t have to take a bullet first.
好了 咱们干正事吧
All right, let’s get our bearings, shall we?
这里是哪里
What is this?
行为训练部门
Behavioral training.
他们教我们服从命令的地方
Where they teach us to do their bidding.
幸亏我左耳朵进右耳朵出
Clearly, their lessons didn’t stick with me.
这里应该可以
This should suffice.
我们应该可以从这访问中心地图
We should be able to access the central map from here.
不太对劲 什么都没有
Something’s wrong. There’s nothing here.
没有威廉的踪迹
No sign of William.
有没有可能是你没有…
Is it possible that you didn’t–
不是我 是整一层都有问题
It’s not me. It’s this entire level.
有什么地方不对劲
There’s something off.
这里无法控制任何操作
Nothing’s being controlled from here.
安保漏洞
Security breach.
-已派遣应急小队 -是我们吗
-Response team dispatched. -Is that about us?
我并不想留下来探究
I’m not inclined to stay and find out.
别费劲了
Don’t bother.
那枪对人类没用
That gun doesn’t work on humans.
你们怎么会下来这儿
Hey! How the hell did you get down here?
-我们迷路了 -这里不安全 你们快跑
– Uh, we got lost. – It’s not safe. You need to run.
就是这里 秘密游戏 绝对是这个
This is it. The secret game. It has to be!
你们都不该到这里来
None of you should be here!
-太危险了 -她来了
– It’s too dangerous. – She’s coming.
再重复一次 立即疏散
Evacuate immediately. I repeat.
德洛丽丝
Dolores?
在这个阶段她叫”怀亚特”
I believe she was going by “Wyatt” In this phase.
我以为她的枪对人类不管用
I thought guns didn’t work on humans.
确实没用 因为这一切都不是真的
They don’t. None of this is real.
只是游戏的另一个层次
It’s just another level of the game.
-什么游戏 -西部世界大屠♥杀♥
– What game? – The Westworld Massacre.
这一层下面还有一层
There’s another level below this one.
跟我来 来吧
Follow me. Come on.
这也太爽了
This is so cathartic!
梅芙
Maeve!
我得带你离开这里
Gotta get you out of here.
我受过更严重的伤
I’ve had worse.
-我们得走了 -我来掩护
– We need to go. – I’ll cover.
躲在我身后
Stay behind me.
好了 已安全
All right. Clear.
卡莱布 这边
Caleb, this way.
这么快就走了
Leaving so soon?
我来吧
Here. Let me.
你刚刚表现还不错
You weren’t half bad out there.
你之前救过我 很高兴能还个人情
You, uh, saved my life before, happy to return the favor.
这是什么
So, what is this?
另一个游戏里的游戏吗
Another game within the game?
不是
No.
我觉得不是
No, I don’t think so.
那是什么寄生虫吗
Is that some kind of parasite?
那个黑色粘液看着眼熟吗
That black goo look familiar?
他们正在用粘液感染苍蝇
They’re infecting the flies with it.
它们似乎很喜欢你
They seem to like you.
完全是它们在单相思
The feeling is definitely not mutual.
什么声音
What was that?
什么
What?
你听不到吗
You can’t hear it?
我没有听到任何声音
I don’t hear anything.
可能是你听不到的频率
Perhaps it’s not at a frequency you can hear.
该走了 女士们
Time to go, ladies.
伍瓦德 芙兰基
Uwade? Frankie?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
抓到你了
Gotcha.
你们其他人呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!