牛仔裤的夏天2
从我记事起
For as long as I could remember.
我们四个就分享一切
The four of us shared everything.
彼此的故事
Stories…
秘密
Secrets…
欢笑
Laughter…
和悲伤往事
Broken hearts.
所以当我们发现一条牛仔裤
So when we found a pair of pants that. By some miracle.
奇迹般的适合我们每个人
Fit each of us perfectly…
我们坚信它的出现不是偶然的
We took it on faith they’d come into our lives for a reason.
那个夏天以及接下来的两年夏天
That summer and the two that followed…
它总是不可思议的将我们联♥系♥在一起
The pants had the magic of keeping us together.
不管我们在哪儿 它总能找到我们
No matter where they found us.
集♥合♥
Bring it in!
它见证了我们的爱情
They saw us through times of love…
我们丧失亲人之痛
Times of loss…
-恭喜你们 -我们人生的改变
-Congratulations. -And times of change.
还有我们生命中振奋人心
And those moments where you feel your life just lift up…
和展翅飞翔的瞬间
And take off.
放开
Let go!
我们走进大学后的那个秋天
That fall when we left for college.
我看着每个朋友都开始了新的生活
I watched each of my friends settle into a new life.
-停 -迪比去了纽约大学
– cut! – Tibby was at nyu.
布瑞吉进了布朗大学的足球队
Bridget made the soccer team at brown.
莉娜获得了罗德岛设计学院的奖学金
And lena? she was on scholarship at rhode island school of design.
适应环境 结交新友对他们来说如此轻松
They made it look so easy. Fitting right in and making new friends…
而我则在耶鲁等待…
While I was at yale just waiting for something…
一些真实或熟悉的感觉
To feel real or familiar.
没有他们 我迷失了方向
I was lost without them.
尤其在得知妈妈也开始新的生活之后
Especially when it felt like my mom was moving on too.
我坚信姐妹之间的情谊能够永存
I believed that the sisterhood could survive anything.
但也许这条牛仔裤
But maybe the pants had done just about…
已经竭尽所能了
All a pair of pants could do…
剩下的就得靠我们自己去学习了
And the rest we had to learn on our own.
学习如何在维持友谊的同时保持独♥立♥
How to become ourselves without losing each other.
考斯特
Kostos?
莉娜 我也替你难过
I’m so sorry, Lena.
我知道你爷爷对你来说很重要
I know how much bapi meant to you.
很高兴能见到你
It’s good to see you.
-过去的几个月中…-莉娜
– These past few months have just… – Lena.
我一直在想你
I’ve missed you.
我和你分手是因为…
I only broke up with you because…
莉娜
Lena…
这位是美莉亚
This is melia.
我的妻子
My wife.
亲爱的 你不是在骗我吧
And treachery in me, your queen.
什么 考斯特结婚了
Wait, Kostos got married?
是啊 孩子都快生了
Yep. Apparently there’s a b-a-b-y on the way.
哦 天哪
Oh, my god!
具体情形我也不清楚 你得帮帮莉娜
I didn’t get the whole story. You have to heimlich it out of lena.
好的 她一定倍受打击
Well, she must be devastated.
等下 她为什么不打电♥话♥给我
Wait, why didn’t she call me?
她很少打电♥话♥给我 你们也是
I hardly hear from her, or any of you.
也许她打算放假再告诉你吧
She was probably planning on telling you when school’s out.
听着 我得挂了 我想我今天真走运
Listen, I gotta go. I think I just found bliss.
-爱你 -好吧 我也爱你
– love you. – okay, I… love you too.
拿着
Here you go.
-拿着这个 -演得如何
– Hold this. – How was it?
很好 最佳之一
It was great. One of your best.
借过 让一让
Excuse me! Out of the way!
天哪 没什么比高朋满座更让人激动的了
My god, there is nothing more invigorating than a full house.
来 帮我脱下来 我要把裙子脱下来
Here, take it down. I just want to get this dress off.
我快窒息了 太好了 谢谢
I can barely breathe. Perfect. Thank you.
不客气
You’re welcome.
-这是幕间休息时送来的 -哦 太棒了
– These came for you during intermission. – Oh.Great.
我妈妈总是如此 如果不能到场
She’s consistent. My mother sends two dozen yellow roses…
就送两打黄玫瑰
Every time she doesn’t show up.
让我看看
Let’s see.
总是”亲爱的 很抱歉不能到场 佛蒙特州见”
“sorry I couldn’t be there, darling. See you in vermont.” Of course.
你去过佛蒙特州吗
Have you ever been to Vermont?
-佛蒙特州 -是的
– Vermont? – Yeah.
今年夏天我要去那里的乡村戏剧艺术节
I’m doing an acting internship at the
参加一个实习表演
Village theater arts festival this summer.
我妈妈和她很多朋友都会出席
My mom will have to go to that. a lot of her friends will be in it.
我们将和专业的演员同台表演
Professional actors. We actually get to work with them.
嘿 卡门 他们在找幕后工作者
Hey, carmen, they’re always looking for people backstage.
如果你感兴趣 我可以帮你牵线搭桥
I could pull a few strings if you’re interested.
哦 那太谢谢你了
Oh, wow. That’s really nice of you…
但我已计划好回家了 因为我妈妈怀孕了
But I made plans to go home, because my mom’s pregnant…
而且我们要搬家
And we’re moving,
况且要是不回家 那帮朋友会杀了我
And my friends would kill me if I wasn’t home.
-但还是谢谢你 -没关系 我能理解
– But thank you. – Yeah, I understand.
爸爸 我回来了
Dad, I’m home.
爸爸
Dad?
布瑞吉
Bridget.
嘿 宝贝 没想到你这么快就到家
Hey, honey. I didn’t expect you home so soon.
是啊 我也没想到
I know, me either.
饿了吗 来片面包
You hungry? Want a slice?
你最喜欢的口味
Favorite recipe.
不用了 我在路上吃过了
No, it’s okay, I ate on the road.
在学校过得怎么样
So how’s school?
不错 很好
Good. Yeah.
你过得还好吧
How’s everything with you?
很好 你知道的 还是老样子
Good. You know, same.
那就好
Okay. Great.
我去整理一下行李
Um, I guess I’ll go unpack.
休息一下
Get some rest.
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
什么事
What is it?
我的东西呢
Where’s my stuff?
为了搬家方便 我收起来了
We just wanted to get a jump-start on all the packing.
不会丢的
It’s gonna be fine.
-这是你的毛巾 -谢谢
– Here are your towels. – Thanks.
大卫 这是你要的那个盒子吗
David, is this the box you wanted?
让我看一下 亲爱的
Let me see it, honey.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
对不起 我迟到了 我忘了带我的录音机
I’m sorry I’m late, I’m sorry! I didn’t pack the boom box!
但是我来了 见到你们太高兴了
But I’m here! And it’s so good to see you!
好久不见了 你鼻子上的洞合上啦
It’s been too long. Your piercing closed up!
我知道 在贝彻斯塔很酷 在乡下却不流行
I know, right? Cool in bethesda, passe in the village.
给 拿着这个
Here, hold this.
-包怎么开着 -因为我饿了
– Why are these open? – I got hungry.
-布瑞吉 -卡门
– hi, bee. – Carma.
-你是有备而来啊 -都是为剧院工作准备的
– Wow, you came prepared. – Well, it’s all that theater work.
-剧院工作 表演吗 -我一直说你是戏剧女王
– Theater work? acting? – I always said you were a drama queen.
谢谢 不是表演 是幕后工作
Thank you, but no. It’s behind-the-scenes.
那是不是意味着你可以
Does this mean you’re gonna be able to
帮我写暑期班的剧本
Help me with my screenplay for summer school?
暑期班
Summer school?
是啊 我已经写了一些了
Well, yeah, I got an incomplete.
我想写一部爱情喜剧
I was supposed to write a romantic comedy
但角色定位很难
But my characters broke up.
-那你要去纽约过暑假 -是啊 烦死了
– You’re gonna be in new york the summer? – Yeah, it sucks.
布莱恩每个周末都会去看你的
Brian will come visit you every weekend.
他崇拜你走过的每一寸土地
Because the guy worships the ground you walk on.
你难道不希望男人对你这样吗
Don’t you just hate that in a guy?
-堵住你的嘴 -布瑞吉 小心
-Take these. – Bee, be careful.
要是你掉下来 我会鄙视你
If you fall, I’ll laugh.
每次她这样 我都会心惊肉跳
It always makes me nervous when she does this.
哦 天哪

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章你逃我也逃
下一篇文章星银岛
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!