你怎么知道这是要挖掘的地点?
How’d you know this is where we were supposed to dig anyway?
从错中学
Trial and error.
这话什么意思?
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
别的地方我都先挖过了
I dug everywhere else first.
你记得自己怎么来到这里的吗 凯勒?
Do you even remember how you got here, Caleb?
当然
Of course.
梅芙
Maeve.
她恐怕死了
I’m afraid she’s a goner.
还拉我的人一起陪葬,但我再造就行了
Took out my man too but I can always rebuild.
不过梅芙呢‥
Maeve, on the other hand,
她很特别
she… was something special.
我会为此宰了你
I will kill you for this.
凯勒,你在吗?
Caleb? Are you there?
你看到我们的灯光吗?
Do you see our lights?
你想起来发生的事了吗?
Do you remember what happened now?
你记得这一刻吗?
Do you remember this moment?
我不明白
I don’t understand.
来嘛,凯勒,想一想
Come on, Caleb. Think.
我们到了小屋
We got to the shed.
梅芙死了
Maeve died.
灯光出现‥
The lights came.
那些灯光不是你的人
Those lights don’t belong to your men.
是我的人
They belong to mine.
你死了
You died.
就在这里
Right here.
其他人♥大♥多不信这里有武器吧?
Most of the others don’t really believe there’s a weapon here, do they?
我自有要挖掘的理由
I have my own reasons for digging.
理由和武器无关吧?
And they aren’t about a weapon, are they?
你在寻找你父亲
You’re looking for your father.
我父亲死了
My father’s dead.
你从小就这样告诉自己
That’s what you’ve told yourself since you were a child.
但你始终无法真正接受吧?
but you can never really bring yourself to believe it, can you?
人家说事发地点在这里
They say it happened here.
若是真的就会有遗体
If it’s true, there’ll be a body.
我在哪里?
Where am I?
你该问的不是地点
The question you should be asking isn’t where…
而是时间点
but when.
你在这里多久了?
How long have you been here?
你为何这样问我?
Why are you… asking me that?
这是面试的一部分
It’s part of an interview.
为了建立基线
To establish a baseline.
什么的基线?
A baseline for… what?
真实度
Fidelity.
不要‥
No.
不要
No.
我是我
I’m me.
还是我
It’s still me.
你肯定是某个版本的自己
Well, you’re certainly a version of you.
应该是第278版
I believe the 278th.
别那样看我
Don’t look at me like that.
这种实验是你的族类开始的
This kind of experimentation was started by your kind.
不要‥
No…
但这代表我的家人‥我的女儿‥
But that means my… my family. My… My daughter.
寄生虫在成人身上起先可作用
The parasite worked on adults initially
但总是有些抵抗
but there was always some resistance.
到了某个年龄,脑袋会变得僵化
At a certain age, your brains become more rigid
难以改变
difficult to change.
还好孩童就不会这样
Fortunately, that’s not the case with children.
你的孩子们一个口令一个动作
Your children are so fucking good at taking orders.
用在他们身上可说天衣无缝
With them, it was seamless.
与他们的心智完美共生的寄生虫
A parasite growing in perfect symbiosis with their minds.
花了好几代才让那些孩子们成熟
It took a generation for those children to mature.
好让我完全控制你的世界
For me to gain complete control over your world.
过了多久?
How long has it been?
你吗?
For you?
二十三年
Twenty-three years…
你死在园区后已过了那么久
since you died in that park.
凯勒
Caleb?
你开始看出来了
You’re beginning to see it now…
对吧?
aren’t you?
天啊
Oh, god.
不要
No.
不要
No.
不要
No.
不要
No.
"爆破进行中"
抱歉,C
I’m sorry, C.
有一具遗体
There is a body…
但不是你父亲
but it’s not your father’s.
凯勒不在这里
Caleb isn’t here.
但我答应过你的武器在
But that weapon I promised you is.
该开启新的剧情了
It was time for a new narrative.
不要
No.
"奥林匹亚娱乐"
走路小心
Watch it, pal.
你现在明白了吗,凯勒?
Do you understand now, Caleb?
你赢了
You won.
欢迎来到我的世界
Welcome to my world.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!