Home 惊悚电影 兰闺惊变(1962)

兰闺惊变(1962)

0
兰闺惊变(1962)

我知道你打给谁
I know who it was.
不 珍妮 他真的是…
No, Jane, it really was.
我知道你想要干什么
And I know what you’re trying to do.
我没有试着做任何事 是真的 珍妮
I’m not trying to do anything. Honestly, Jane.
你…
You…
我是布兰奇·汉德森
This is Blanche Hudson again.
我能和医生说话吗
Could I speak to the doctor?
哦 好的 当然可以 请稍后 我这就告诉他
Yes, certainly. Hold on, please. I’ll try and catch him. Doctor Shelby.
你好 布兰奇 我正准备过去呢 – 我真高兴能及时联♥系♥上你
Hello, Blanche. I’m on my way now. – Oh, I’m so glad I caught you in time.
谢尔比医生 我们不需要你的帮助了
Dr. Shelby, we’re not going to need you after all.
我知道 但是珍妮去看其他的医生了
I know, but Jane has gone to another doctor.
其他医生吗 – 是的 是其他的医生
Another doctor? – Yes. Another doctor.
哦 当然可以 这是她的权利去自♥由♥选择…
Well, if she’s chosen to go to someone else…
是的 毕竟我们真的不方便干涉 是不是
After all, we really can’t interfere, can we…
如果珍妮去找其他的医生的话…
…if Jane’s chosen to go to another doctor?
我真的很抱歉
I’m very sorry.
再见了 医生
Goodbye, doctor.
我想我告诉过你了下周之前不要回来
I thought I told you not to come back till next week.
是的 但我今天没有什么事
I know, but I had a free day…
所以我顺便过来看看 有没有什么事我可以帮忙的
…so I thought I’d come by and see if anything needed doing.
这儿什么事也没有 你不必麻烦你自己了
There isn’t anything, so you could’ve saved yourself the trouble.
我本身要写信给你的 但既然你来了我就要告诉你
I was gonna write you a note, but now I may as well tell you.
我们不再需要你了
We’re not going to be needing you anymore.
但我不明白
But I don’t understand.
我们把房♥子封了 布兰奇想在海滩上找个小点儿的地方
We’re closing up the house. Blanche wants a place at the beach.
医生说这样做对她最好 所以我们就这么办
The doctor thinks that’s best for her, so that’s what we’re gonna do.
别担心 我今天就给你结算工钱 我会送给你一张支票的
Don’t worry, you’ll be paid for today. I’ll send you a check.
我并不是担心我的工钱 我只是想在走之前看看布兰奇小姐
I’m not worried about any pay. I’d just like to see Miss Blanche before I go.
你还不行 她睡觉了
Well, you can’t. She’s asleep.
那没关系 我不介意等一会儿
That’s all right. I don’t mind waiting.
我介意 我就要离开了 把房♥子的钥匙给我就行了
Well, I do. I’ve gotta leave, so just give me the keys to the house.
抱歉 我没带钥匙 我一定是把她落在我家了
I’m sorry, I don’t have the keys. I must’ve left them at home.
总而言之 你走吧 你已经被解雇了
Anyway, go. You’re fired.
布兰奇小姐吗
Miss Blanche?
布兰奇小姐吗
Miss Blanche?
布兰奇小姐 你醒了吗
Miss Blanche, are you awake?
布兰奇小姐
Miss Blanche!
你在里面还好吗
Are you all right in there?
稍等 我去找钥匙
Wait, now, and I’ll go find a key.
谢谢
Thank you.
早上好 汉德森小姐 – 早上好
Good morning, Miss Hudson. – Good morning.
布兰奇小姐这几天好吗
How’s Miss Blanche these days?
她很好
She’s just fine.
你的存折吗
Your deposit slip?
布兰奇想要我帮她取出里面所有的钱
Um, well, Blanche wanted me to get it all in cash this time.
我想她有什么她自己的特殊的理由吧 -是的 但她通常不是…
I guess she has some special reason. – Yes, but doesn’t she normally…?
我的意思是说 如果她不是每个月存款的话…
I mean, if she isn’t going to deposit her monthly check…
…她通常会打电♥话♥给我们告诉我们怎么做…
…she usually gives us a call and tells us what she wants us to do.
她没打电♥话♥吗 – 她没有
Didn’t she call? – I don’t think so.
我想她一定又是睡着了 她昨晚给我的支票
Oh, I guess she must still be asleep. She gave me that check last night.
好的 请稍等片刻
I see. Just a moment, please.
我想应该没问题的 汉德森小姐
I guess it will be all right, Miss Hudson.
50元和20元的可以吗 -哦 可以
Fifties and 20s all right? – Yes, please.
给你 – 谢谢
There you are. – Thank you.
再见
Bye, now.
布兰奇小姐 我现在就要告诉你 如果你妹妹…
Miss Blanche, I’ll tell you right now, if that sister of yours…
…已经走了 给你吃安♥眠♥药♥让你安静的话…
…has gone and given you sleeping tablets to keep you quiet…
…那她简直太过分了 我真不知道该…
…while she’s out doing I don’t know what…
…我发誓我一定要报♥警♥
…I’m sure as hell gonna call the police on her.
这就好了 布兰奇小姐
It’s all right, Miss Blanche.
布兰奇小姐
Oh, Miss Hudson!
真高兴遇见你
I’m glad I caught you.
我希望你不介意 有些事情我不得不问你
I hope you don’t mind. There’s something I’ve been meaning to ask you.
说实话 我这儿需要点儿帮助
Well, I’m kind of short of help around the house.
.我在想你是否介意让你家的保姆到我家来工作两天
I was wondering if you’d mind your cleaning lady giving me a couple of days.
据我所知 只要你愿意你随叫她随到
As far as I’m concerned, you can have her as often as you want.
我姐姐和我要搬走了 所以我们不再需要她了
My sister and I are moving, so we won’t want her anymore.
但你必须打电♥话♥给她因为她不在这里了 我已经送她回家了
But you’ll have to call her because she isn’t here. I’ve already sent her home.
但我刚刚还看见她了
But I just saw her.
是的 但我已经送她回家了
Yes, but I sent her home.
不 这不可能
No, but that’s impossible.
我几分钟以前还看见她走进房♥子呢
I saw her go in the house a few minutes ago.
她进屋了 – 是的
In the house? – Yes.
那么你最终还是决定回来了
So you finally decided to come back, huh?
你在这儿干什么呢
What are you doing here?
我告诉你了 你已经被解雇了 – 我并不介意
I told you you’re fired. – Never mind all that.
我想知道里面到底发生什么了
I want to know what’s going on around here.
但你说你没带钥匙的 – 可我恰巧带着呢
But you said you didn’t have your key. – It just so happens that I did.
现在你可以告诉我你为什么把布兰奇小姐锁在她的屋子里了
So now you can tell me what you mean by locking Miss Blanche in her room.
这不是布兰奇的房♥子 是我的房♥子 我在我的房♥子里想干什么就干什么
This isn’t her house. This is mine and I can do what I like.
这跟是谁的房♥子一点儿关系也没有
It doesn’t make a bit of difference whose it is.
你应该像其他人一样表现的像一个成熟的女人
Act like a grown woman.
如果发生了火灾…
Suppose there was a fire
…而她被锁在房♥里怎么办
and she was locked in her room?
哦 那可并没有火灾
Well, there wasn’t.
废话少说 快把门打开
You open that door and stop all this nonsense!
给我钥匙
Then give me the key.
她睡觉了 我给她吃了安♥眠♥药♥
She’s asleep. I gave her a pill.
你这么做了吗
You did, huh?
那你最好快点把钥匙给我
Then you better give me that key and be quick about it.
我不给 你休想逼我 我可不怕你
I won’t and you can’t make me. I’m not afraid of you.
好吧 汉德森小姐 我不和你争辩了
All right, Miss Hudson. I’m not going to fool with you.
如果你不给我钥匙的话…
If you won’t give me that key,
我这就去报♥警♥
I’ll go right down and call the police.
你会后悔的
You’ll be sorry.
给我钥匙
Give me that key.
我可没有伤害她
I didn’t mean her any harm.
你最好别伤害她
You better not have done her any harm.
天啊 布兰奇小姐
My God, Miss Blanche.
她对你做了什么
What has she done to you?
我这就放你下来
I’ll get it off in a minute.
别着急 布兰奇小姐 我这就放你下来
Don’t worry, Miss Blanche. I’ll get you down from here.
我知道 布兰奇小姐
I know, Miss Blanche. I know.
好好休息吧
You just rest easy.
出去是吗 亲爱的
Going out, are you, dear?
我是出去
You know I am.
和她吃饭吗
Having dinner with her?
我忘记了
I’m forgotten.
你一定不会回来太晚的 不是吗 亲爱的
Now, you won’t be back too late, will you, lovey, huh?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
你比他们所有的人都强
You could’ve been better than all of them.
但他们并不想那么做
But they didn’t want that.
他们只是不够爱你
They just didn’t love you enough.
你知道吗 他们只是不够爱你
You know that? They just didn’t love you enough.
爱德温
Edwin?
汉德森小姐
Miss Hudson?
抱歉 爱德温
I’m sorry, Edwin.
我不能让你进来
I can’t let you in.
不是现在
Not now.
他妈的
Oh, to hell with it!
我不能让你进来
I can’t let you in.
不是现在
Not now.
我要怎么办呢
What am I going to do?
我要怎么办呢
What…? What am I going to do?
我不知道
I don’t know.
汉德森小姐 我想…
Oh, Miss Hudson, I thought…
我不知道这里有人
I didn’t know there was anyone in here.
我刚到家 然后看到这里有光…
I just came home and I saw a light…
…我想也许你忘记把车灯关上了
…and I thought perhaps you’d left the lights of your car on.
我想我以前也忘记过关车灯的 – 没事 巴特斯夫人
I’ve had that happen to me. – That’s all right, Mrs. Bates.