Home 惊悚电影 兰闺惊变(1962)

兰闺惊变(1962)

0
兰闺惊变(1962)

我有一次也真忘记过关车灯的 我不是开玩笑
I had that happen to me once. It’s no joke.
早上醒来才发现你的电池已经没电了
Wake up in the morning and find you’ve got a dead battery.
我不是开玩笑的
No joke.
那既然一切都正常的话… 我想那晚安了
Well, uh, as long as everything’s all right, I guess I’ll just say good night.
晚安
Good night.
这什么也说明不了
That doesn’t prove anything.
那你现在想做什么
Now what do you think you’ll do?
亲爱的 我会处理的
I’ll manage, lovey.
我想你认为是我把这件事搞乱的 – 我不知道
I suppose you think I’m making this up. – I wouldn’t know.
那黑兹尔知道 不是吗
Hazel should know, shouldn’t she?
当这一切发生的时候她也在同一个摄影棚里
She worked in the same studio when it all happened.
就在一个派队结束之后
Just after one of those studio parties…
在她自己家门口
…and right in front of her own house.
珍妮·汉德森开着车直接冲向她姐姐把她姐姐撞成终身残疾
Jane Hudson drove a car straight at her own sister and crippled her for life.
你的意思是说 她想要杀了她 – 是的
Come on, you mean she tried to kill her? – Yes, she did.
她试着谋杀自己的亲姐姐
She tried to murder her own sister.
那警♥察♥为什么不逮捕她 – 他们不会的
How is it they didn’t arrest her then? – They would’ve…
但这样直接影响了布兰奇的职业生涯
…but the studio had it all hushed up on account of Blanche Hudson’s career.
听起来很有可能 – 是的
That sounds very likely. – Yes, doesn’t it?
所以你选的这个好女人是个穷光蛋
The fine woman you’ve chosen to run around with turns out to be broke…
也是一个杀人犯
…and a murderer as well.
我知道了 – 这是事实
I see! – Well, it’s true!
好了 如果这是真的话 我再见到她的时候我会问清楚的
All right then, I’ll ask her about it when I see her again.
你不应该再见那种女人了
You wouldn’t see a woman like that again.
为什么不 你刚刚告诉我她有一个很富有的姐姐
Why not? You just told me she’s got a rich sister.
你还没有听到最恐怖的事呢
You haven’t heard the worst of it yet.
你是说还有更多吗 – 是的 还有
You mean there’s more? – Yes, there is.
在她把她自己的姐姐撞倒之后 你亲爱的珍妮·汉德森…
After she’d run down her own sister, your precious Jane Hudson…
…她逃跑了 任凭她姐姐的生死于不顾 像抛弃一只可怜的动物一样
…ran off and left her there to die, like some poor animal.
她逃跑了并且消失了整整三天
She ran off and disappeared for three whole days.
那之后呢 别告诉我他们找不到她
What happened then? Don’t tell me they couldn’t find her.
不 他们找到她了
They found her, all right.
他们在一个宾馆房♥间里找到她的…
They found her, all right. They found her in some hotel room…
…和一个她从来不认识的男人在一起
…with a man that she’d never even seen before.
哦 那你为什么感到不安呢
Well, why should that upset you?
这难道是我胡编的不成
Isn’t that how I was conceived?
你好
Hello.
我是汉德森小姐
Yes, this is Miss Hudson.
她离开了
She left.
大概在一周之前
About a week ago.
我们这有个报告 是她堂兄报告她失踪了
We have a report here filed by her cousin, listing her as a missing person.
她有没有告诉过你她有什么计划 或者类似的话没有
Did she tell you what her plans were, anything like that?
不 我什么也不知道
No, I don’t know a thing.
我们还有其它的地址可以查一下 也许我们能发现什么
We have other addresses to check. Maybe we’ll come up with something.
或者我们可能会再联♥系♥你的
Otherwise we’ll probably be getting in touch with you again.
同时 如果你有她的消息的话 请告诉我们 我们会很感谢的
Meanwhile, if you do hear from her, we’d appreciate you letting us know.
晚安
Good night.
布兰奇
Blanche!
警♥察♥正在找埃尔韦拉
The police are looking for Elvira.
那并不是我的错 她不肯走
It wasn’t my fault. She wouldn’t go away.
你听到她了 她就是不肯走
You heard her, she wouldn’t leave me alone.
我不知道该怎么办了 布兰奇 我要怎么办啊
I don’t know what to do, Blanche. What am I going to do?
我要怎么办啊
What am I going to do?
如果他们找到她了 我们就要逃跑
If they find her, we’ll have to run away.
我们就要那么做 我们要离开
That’s what we’ll do. We’ll just go away.
哦 那我就再也见不到爱德温了
But then I wouldn’t see Edwin anymore.
他不会喜欢我这么做的
He wouldn’t like what I did.
这不是我的错 但他不会喜欢的
It wasn’t my fault, but he wouldn’t like what I did.
我不管了 我们要去海滩
I don’t care. We’ll go to the beach.
我们去海边上生活 就像过去一样…
We’ll go and live at the seashore all the time, like we used to…
…当我还小而且爸爸还在的时候
…when I was little and Daddy was there.
也许我们会认识些朋友
And then… And maybe we’ll have friends.
人们会过来看我们 我喜欢那样
People would come and see us. Oh, I’d like that.
布兰奇.
Blanche.
布兰奇 听我说
Blanche, listen to me.
你知道的 我总希望一切都很顺利 不是吗
You know I always wanted everything to be nice, don’t you?
我不知道为什么埃尔韦拉会逼我做出那种事情
I don’t see how Elvira could make me do a thing like that.
我只是不明白
I just don’t understand.
就像是在宾馆的时候…
It was like that time in the hotel room…
…当他们过来找到我说我使你受了伤一样
…when they came and told me that you were hurt and that I’d done it.
那里还有一个大个子 他是个警♥察♥
And there was a big man there, a policeman…
他打我 打我的脸…
…and he hit me and he slapped me…
…我努力试着去告诉他我不会做出那样的事
…and I tried to tell him that I couldn’t do a thing like that.
绝对不会对我自己的姐姐
Not to my own sister.
珍妮
Jane…
他说我是个骗子
He said I was a liar.
那个事故…
The accident, it…
不 那不是个事故
No, it wasn’t an accident.
是我♥干♥的 你自己告诉我的
I did it. You told me so yourself. – But I…
我必须告诉你
I, um… I must tell you.
我不想再谈那个事故了
I don’t want to talk about it!
每次我谈起一些美好的事情的时候你总是提起那些坏的事情
Every time I think about something nice, you remind me of the bad things.
我只想谈好的事情
I only want to talk about the nice things.
记得爸爸和我曾经在海滩上排演吗
Remember when Daddy and I used to rehearse at the beach?
我在沙滩上跳舞…
I’d be dancing on the sand…
…所有的人都围过来看…
…and all the people would come and watch.
…都围过来看宝贝·珍妮·汉德森
All crowd around to see Baby Jane Hudson.
我该怎么做
What will I do?
让他们进来 – 但如果…
Let them in. – Oh, but what if…?
那可能是爱德温
It may be Edwin.
当然 是爱德温
Of course.
是爱德温
It’s Edwin.
爱德温
Edwin!
你想让他质问我吗
You want to make him tell on me.
稍等 我来了
Wait for me.
珍妮·汉德森小姐
Miss Jane Hudson?
你好 – 抱歉打扰了
Yes? – I’m sorry, Miss Hudson…
我们刚刚碰见了这个年轻人在你家门前
…but we just picked up this young man in front of your house.
他说他正要过来看你
Says he’s on his way in to see you.
是吗
Is that right?
我不太明白 – 他们都说我喝醉了
I don’t understand. – They’re trying to say I’m drunk.
我们只是说你有点儿开心过度了 不是吗
We’ll just say that you’re a little happy, okay?
谁高兴了
Who’s happy?
我不高兴
I’m not happy.
现在你们知道了 – 对的 我们知道了
So now you know. – That’s right. So now we know.
抱歉打扰你了 汉德森小姐 晚安
Sorry to have bothered you, Miss Hudson. Good night.
晚安
Good night.
我有钱了 真的 我有钱了 但不是我的
I have the money. Really, I have. But don’t be mean to me.
你承诺了 – 我知道 我现在有钱了
You promised me. – I know I did and I have the money.
来 咱们去厨房♥一起喝一杯
Look, let’s go in the kitchen, and have a drink together.
那儿不错 然后我们又可以成为朋友了
It’s nice there. And then we can be friends again.
一切 – 一切
And everything. – And everything.
我还有其他一些东西给你 – 什么
I’ve got something else for you. – What?
你会喜欢你的礼物的
You’re gonna like your present.
你真的会喜欢的
You’re really gonna like it.
喝吧 爱德温
Drink your drink, Edwin.
我给你去拿
I’ll go get it for you.
这是我私人的
This is my very own.
这是个真正的宝贝·珍妮娃娃
It’s a genuine Baby Jane doll.
我以前把它送给我真正的好朋友…
I used to give them to all my really good friends…
…和我一起工作的人
…the people that I worked with.
他们为我订做的 – 太不可思议了
They made them for me. – Marvelous.
很特别 – 非常逼真
Specially. – Very lifelike.
珍妮 你和弗拉格先生说…
Now, Jane, you talk to nice Mr. Flagg…
…亲爱的弗拉格先生马上就会得到他的钱的
…and nice Mr. Flagg will have his money in a minute.
像这样你会不舒服的 不是吗
Oh, you’re not comfy like that, are you?
让我们走吧
Let’s go bye-bye.
超级强盗来啦!
Here comes the Super Chief!
爱德温 停下
Edwin! Edwin! Stop it!
那是什么
What was that?