Happy?
有什么词的发音像猫头鹰的叫声呢
A word that sounds like owl?
-泰勒 -呼儿呼儿
– Tyler. – Clown.
呼儿呼儿 很好 维克多
Clown. Excellent. Victor.
咴儿咴儿
Town. Town.
-梅奇 -咕儿咕儿
– Maisie. – Sound.
咕儿咕儿 很好
Sound. Good.
你最喜欢哪个
Which is your favorite?
那个蓝色的
I like the blue one.
不早了 小梅 我们走吧
It’s getting late, Mais. We should go.
我们还会跟爸爸一起乘船出海吗
Are we still going on a boat with Daddy?
什么船 宝贝
What boat, sweetie?
他说过 在意大利
In Italy, like he said.
我不清楚 可能吧
Um, I don’t know. Maybe.
你是和爸爸结婚了吗
Are you and Daddy still married?
当然了
Of course.
不是假装的
It’s not like pretend?
不是 为什么这么问
No. Why would you ask that?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
小梅
Oh, Mais.
怎么回事 比尔
Come on, Beale,
你根本没说过要走的事
you didn’t even tell us you were leaving.
首先 我们要跟你一起去
First, we were going to be coming with you,
其次 只有几天而已
and then it was only going to be for a few days.
你什么时候回来
When are you coming back?
你说不知道是什么意思
What do you mean you don’t know?
稍等
Hold on.
你起来干什么
What are you doing up?
嗓子还疼吗
Does your throat still hurt?
不过还不到吃药时间
It’s not time for your medicine, yet.
我在和你♥爸♥爸打电♥话♥ 他在伦敦
I’m talking to your father in London.
我能跟他说两句吗
Can I talk to him?
梅奇要跟你说话
Here’s Maisie.
爸爸
Daddy?
我不舒服
I don’t feel good.

No.
我也想你
I miss you, too.
是我
It’s me.
我不知道 我跟你说过
I don’t know. I told you.
他们三天前就应该来接走她的
They were supposed to pick her up three days ago.
让我知道什么时候发生什么事情就好了
It would just be nice to know when anything is going to happen
任何事情
about anything.
好吧
Okay.

No.
我应该离开
I should just go.
好 拜拜
Right. Bye.
我马上回来
I’ll be right back.
你晚了三天才来
You’re three days late.
现在都十点了 她还不舒服
It’s 10:00 at night, and she’s not well.
没关系 我们打车回去
It’s okay. We’ll take a taxi.
有关系 她现在发烧38度
It’s not okay. She’s got a temperature of 101.

It’s…
你不舒服 是吗
Oh. You’re not feeling well, are you?
我中病毒了
I have the bug.
啊 病毒啊
Oh, the bug.
那还真是糟糕
That sounds bad.
-你怎么才来 -对不起
– Why didn’t you come? – I’m sorry.
有一个混音要做
There was this whole mix up and…
其实是有三个混音要做
Well, kind like three mix ups actually.
我一个小时以后还得喝药
I have to take my medicine in an hour.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
那你想让我怎么做
So, what do you want me to do?
苏珊娜会杀了我的
Susanna is going to kill me.
-过一两天再来 -一两天
– Come back in a day or two. – A day or…
今晚我必须把她带回去
I can’t come back tonight without her.
苏珊娜周末要去巡演
Susanna is going on tour this weekend.
林肯 她是个孩子 而且还在生病
Lincoln, she’s a child. She’s not well.
我过两天再来看你
I’ll see you in a couple of days.
好吗
Okay?
好好休息 病就会好起来了
Get some rest, so you feel better, okay?
晚安
Goodnight.
那个
That one.
选得好
Good choice.
妈妈
Mommy.
不 我们需要些
No, we need some of…
宝贝 我带你看看这辆车
Baby, let me show you this bus.
很不错吧
It’s good, huh?
有雪糕 有巧克力
You got ice-cream. You got chocolate.
要吃这个吗
You want one of these?
-抓紧了 上去了吗 -上去了
– Hang on tight. You got it? – I got it.
真棒
Cool.
我现在不方便讲电♥话♥
I… I can’t talk right now.
很好 走吧
Good, here we go.
来吧 宝贝
Here we go, baby.
我什么都看不见
I can’t see anything.
1 2 3 茄子
One, two, three, cheese.
宝贝 看 是林肯
Hey, baby, look, there’s Lincoln.
来 走吧
Come on, let’s go.
可惜我们不能多相处一会儿
It sucks that we don’t have more time together.
但你知道我最爱的就是你了 对吗
But you know I love you more than anything, right?
对吗
Okay?
我最爱你了
I do.
好的 走吧
Okay, go.
小心点
Watch out.
好的
Okay.
好的 再见
Okay, bye.
酒店房♥间
Hotel room…
她在浴室里待了将近15分钟
She’s in the bathroom for like 15 minutes.
我在看电视
I’m watching television.
然后她光着身子就从浴室里走出来
And she comes out of the bathroom buck naked.
我就想 那好吧
I’m like, okay, fine.
然后就贴着玻璃窗干♥她♥
I push her up against the glass…
你的酒 先生
Your order, sir.
那边有樱桃吃 你想坐过去吗
Do you want to come sit over here instead, by the cherries?
那边更有意思
It’s more fun over there.
介意她坐这吗
Is it okay if she sits here?
没关系
It’s fine.
来尝尝看
Check this out.
要吃吗
Hello?
我听不见
I can’t hear you!
你像只猴子一样
It’s like you’re a monkey.
看见了吗
You got an eye on that?
-没有 -是那个吗
– Don’t. – Is that it?
又来
Again?
好吧 我尽量 待会打给你
Yeah, I’ll try. I’ll call you back.
梅奇 先过来
Hey, Maisie? Come here a minute.
店里边打来
They called from… from work,
说今天有人病了
and someone is sick today,
所以我可能要回去上班
so I’m going to have to go in and work probably.
我可以跟你再去一次
I could go with you again.

No.
不行 不可以这样
No, we… we can’t do that.
不是个好主意
It’s not a good idea.
别咬手指甲
Don’t bite your nails.
-你还吃胶水呢 -是啊
– You ate glue. – Yeah.
好的 聪明的小伙子 咱们走吧
All right, wise guy, come on, let’s go.
我不是小伙子 我是小姑娘
I’m not a guy. I’m a girl.
好 走吧 聪明的小姑娘
Yeah, come on, wise girl.
要是她不在呢
What if she’s not here?
不知道
I don’t know.
也许卡洛琳可以来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!