Home 喜剧电影 伯纳黛特你去了哪(2019)

伯纳黛特你去了哪(2019)

0
伯纳黛特你去了哪(2019)

That’s right. That was a long time ago.
不光是因为名字相同 我告诉她
I didn’t do it just for the name. I told her…
“这是圣伯纳黛特 露德圣母
“It’s Saint Bernadette, Our Lady of Lourdes.”
她看到了神示 总共十八次
“She had visions, 18 in all.”
比伯
“Beeber…”
比伯双焦是你的第一个神示
“Beeber Bifocal was your first vision.”
二十英里住♥宅♥是第二个
“Twenty Mile House was your second.”
接下来还有十六个
“Here’s to 16 more.”
天啊
Oh, man.
我想我真的辜负妈妈了
I think I really failed Mom.
她 她是个艺术家
Sh… She’s an artist…
停止了创作
who stopped creating.
我不该让这种事发生的
I should have never let that happen.
那你为什么让它发生
Well, why did you?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我不知道如何
I mean, I don’t think I knew how
让一个
to try to get…
像你妈妈那样
an artist with, um, your mom’s
有独特天赋的艺术家去创作
particular kind of genius to create.
这…太庞大了
That’s… gigantic.
我能理解如何教机器人学会人们的需求
I can understand how to teach robots what people need…
但是我无法理解你妈妈的需求
but I couldn’t understand that about your mom.
对了 你有没有注意到 这次旅行中
Have you noticed, by the way, that I haven’t been checking
我没有频繁查看电邮
my email very much on this trip?
没注意到
No, not really.
好吧 微软正在进行一场大规模的重组
Well, there is a huge reorg going on at Microsoft.
我们坐在这堆岩石上的时候 他们可能就在宣布
They’re probably announcing it while we sit on these rocks,
萨曼莎二代项目被取消了
but Samantha 2 is canceled.
取消了 取消了是什么意思
Canceled? What do you mean canceled?
这个
Well, um…
他们要把萨曼莎二代编入游戏了
They’re folding Samantha 2 into games.
我知道 我对此并不感兴趣
Yeah, I know. I’m not really interested in that,
所以我说
so I said,
“你们可以自己去做”
“You guys can go ahead and do that yourself.”
反正也无所谓了
Doesn’t matter anyway.
我停止工作了
I turned in the old badge.
爸爸现在是闲人了
Dad’s a free agent now.
我从没见过你不工作的样子
I’ve never known you without your badge.
趁早习惯吧
Well, get used to it.
以后我会经常在家了
I’m gonna be around a lot more now.
我真的很想试试设计那个新工作站
I would really like a shot at designing that new station.
-你是建筑师 -不是
– You’re an architect? – Well, no.
我从来都不把自己当成
I’ve never really considered myself
真正的建筑师
much of an architect, per se.
我更像是一个
I’m more of a, um…
我更像是一个有着良好品味
I’m more of a creative problem solver with good taste
对后勤恶梦情有独钟的问题解决者
and a soft spot for logistical nightmares.
说起这个
Speaking of…
我真的得去南极点
I really need to get to the South Pole.
实地考察一下
You know, check out the lay of the land.
抱歉
Sorry.
这应该是不行
That’s probably not happening.
不 这几乎是不可能的
No, that would be damn near impossible.
这么说吧
Put it like this…
我花了五年时间写提案
I spent the last five years writing my grant,
现在才能第一次去南极点
and I’m just now getting there for the first time.
对于科学家来说 那里是
It’s the most competitive place
世界上竞争最激烈的地方
in the world for scientists.
再来两杯粉红企鹅
Two more Pink Penguins?
我请客
It’s on me.
-好 -再来两杯
– Yeah. – Two more.
再来两杯
Hey, two more.
有何不可呢 还有几个小时我才出发
Yeah, why not? I don’t leave for a few hours anyway.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
爱兰歌♥娜号♥要和
The Allegra is rendezvousing
我们的海洋考察船会合
with our marine research vessel.
他们来接我去帕默站
That’s how I’m getting to Palmer Station.
在此刷♥卡♥
当然了
Absolutely.
我知道我没有被授权来这里
I know I’m not authorized to, uh, be here,
但是 我可以免费工作
but, you know, I’ll work for free.
做什么工作我都不嫌弃
No job is too demeaning.
那敢情好 但你猜怎么着
Yeah, that’s great, but guess what.
这里的人
There are people here
都是通过正当渠道来的
who have come here through proper channels.
他们得到了批准 获得了经费
They have written approvals, gotten grants.
而你不请自来
And you show up here unannounced,
偷渡还想谋职位
a stowaway, and you expect a spot?
但我是建筑师
But I am an architect.
那在这里毫无意义
That doesn’t mean shit around here.
我这里有打磨和油漆甲板的
I mean, I have Nobel Prize winners
诺贝尔奖得主 在厨房♥做饭的经济学家
sanding and painting decks, an economist on kitchen duty,
还有一个研究海狗的电视台高管
and a television executive who’s studying fur seals.
我一直在协助贝琪做研究
And I’ve been helping Becky with her research.
嗯 我很抱歉 艾伦
Yeah. I’m, I’m sorry, Ellen. I just…
我完全没想到
I… I had no idea and…
她要怎么回家呢
How would she get home?
我们可以把她送上下一艘回程的船
We can stick her on the next ship out.
她要睡在哪呢 船上不是没有空床了吗
Where’s she gonna sleep? Aren’t all the beds accounted for?
那是我们一向的说辞
That’s what we always say.
与此同时
In the meantime,
-我要把你交给迈克 -好
– I will hand you over to Mike. – Uh-huh.
他曾经是波士顿的州参议员
He is a former state senator from Boston
他太想来南极待一段时间了
who wanted so badly to spend time in Antarctica
于是受训成为了柴油机修理工
that he trained to become a diesel mechanic.
好的
All right.
我现在告诉你
I’m letting you know now
是因为你是她的近亲
because you’re listed as her next of kin,
你妻子的名字确实在爱兰歌♥娜号♥的乘客名单上
but your wife’s name is on the Allegra passenger list.
太好了 谢谢你
Good. Thank you.
布兰奇先生 你妻子在杰拉许海峡的
Mr. Branch, your wife went missing
某个地方失踪了
somewhere in the Gerlache Strait.
这话什么意思
What does that mean?
她的最后一次刷♥卡♥活动记录
Her last recorded activity was carding in
是26小时前的离船游览
from an excursion 26 hours ago.
那之后她就失踪了
She has since gone missing.
好吧 伯纳黛特很喜欢独处
Okay, uh, Bernadette really likes her privacy.
那艘船已经被彻底搜查过了
The ship has been searched top to bottom.
但她肯定在船上
But she’s gotta be somewhere.
这份报告主要是基于你妻子的
This report is largely based on the electronic signature
磁化身份卡所产生的电子签名
created by your wife’s magnetically coded ID card.
如你所见 昨天晚上
As you can see, on her last night,
她在酒吧有高额消费
she ran up large bar tab.
就好像你以为她死了或遭遇不测了
It’s like you’re assuming she’s dead or something.
她只是又逃跑了
She just escaped again.
逃去哪 这与在西雅图消失不同
To where? It’s, it’s not like disappearing from Seattle.
在这里 除了你所在的船 没有别的地方可去
Out here, there’s nowhere to go but the boat that you’re on.
她要住在哪 和企鹅住在一起吗
Where’s she gonna stay? Out there with the penguins?
你看着她酒吧账单上的粉红企鹅
You’re looking at the Pink Penguins on her bar bill
就认为她很沮丧
and you’re assuming she’s depressed.
如果她玩得很开心呢
What if she was having a good time?
你怎么知道她不是在庆祝 爸爸
How do you know she wasn’t celebrating, Dad?
好吧 我希望你是对的 碧
All right. Okay. I hope you’re right, Bee.
你一辈子都忙着工作的时候
While you spent your whole life at work,
妈妈和我享受了最美好的时光
Mom and I were having the best time ever.
我们为彼此而活
We live for each other.
她绝不会做任何会导致她
And she would never do anything
再也见不到我的事
where she’d never see me again.
好了
Got it. Yeah.
好了 现在我们可以把这个…
Okay. Now we can get this little…
我们得把电热塞取下来
We gotta get the glow plug outta there.