Home 喜剧电影 伯纳黛特你去了哪(2019)

伯纳黛特你去了哪(2019)

0
伯纳黛特你去了哪(2019)

No. Don’t you do this. We love Bee.
碧是个很棒的姑娘 她是个好学生
Bee is a terrific girl. She-she’s a wonderful student.
实际上 她出落得这么好
In fact, it just goes to show how resilient children are
只能证明孩子们多顽强
because she turned out so well.
如果碧是我女儿
If Bee were my daughter,
我可以代表盖勒街学校的
and I think I speak on behalf of
每一个妈妈说
every mother at Galer Street,
我们绝不会送她去寄宿学校
we would never be sending her off to boarding school.
是我想去寄宿学校
I want to go to boarding school.
你当然想 甜心
Of course you do, sweetie.
是我提出的
It was my idea!
不 碧 这不值得
No, Bee, it’s not worth it.
当然是你提出的 我不怪你
Of course it was your idea. I don’t blame you.
你不了解我 你也不了解我妈妈
You don’t know me. And you don’t know my mom.
我了解 我的确了解你妈妈
I do. I do know your mom.
我现在了解她了 人人都了解
I know her now. Everybody does.
你甚至都不了解你自己的儿子 奥德丽
You don’t even know your own son, Audrey.
要是你了解 你就会知道他在学校怎么取笑你
If you did, you’d know how he makes fun of you at school.
他抽大♥麻♥抽得飘飘然回家你注意到了吗
Do you even notice when he comes home stoned?
我认同我妈妈
I agree with my mom.
你去死 奥德丽
Fuck you, Audrey.
你超级酷 知道吗
You are super cool, you know that?
说得像我们想去和她们过夜似的
Like we’d ever want to be at a sleepover with them.
受欢迎也没什么好的
Yeah. Popularity is overrated.
十四岁生日快乐 祝你好运
伯纳黛特
我们把这些笔放卡片旁边
So we will put these Sharpies next to it
餐厅旋转时
and while the restaurant revolves,
大家都能在上面写几句
everyone can write something on it
等它过会再回来时
and when it comes back around later,
你将有一张写满生日祝福的贺卡
you’ll have a card full of birthday wishes.
太酷了 肯尼迪
That’s so cool, Kennedy.
我听说如果去洗手间
I heard if you go to the bathroom,
回来就会找不到桌子
when you come back you can’t find your table.
我们去洗手间吧
Let’s go to the bathroom.
肯尼迪
Kennedy.

Bee.
丹佛行取消了吗
Denver trip got canceled?
不 我正要去机场
Nope. I’m on my way to the airport.
我只是过来问你件事
I just stopped to ask you something.
什么事
What?
那片山坡是靠那些黑莓稳固的
Those blackberries were the only thing holding up the hillside.
你本就知道
You knew that.
我知道凭你的学识不至于在有史以来
I know you know better than to denude an entire hillside
雨水最多的冬季伐光整个山坡的植物
during the wettest winter on record.
我想我并不知道
I guess I didn’t actually.
你怎么发现的
How did you find out?
你怎么会以为我不会发现
H-How did you think I wouldn’t find out?
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你的行政助理 奥德丽手下的一个贱女人
Your admin, one of Audrey’s mean girls,
在你面前说我坏话
is pouring poison in your ears.
我早说过
I called it.
别把苏琳扯进来
Keep Soo-Lin out of this.
她是我能离开一个月的唯一原因
She’s the only reason it’s even feasible for me to go away for a month.
如果你对真♥相♥感兴趣
If you’re interested in the truth…
我把那些黑莓砍掉
I had those blackberries removed
就是依照疯狂贱女人她自己的要求
in accordance with the specifications of Bugs Meany herself.
别再把每件事都当成玩笑
Stop turning everything into a joke.
我看着你 着实担心
I look at you and I have real concern.
你不愿和我谈 你不愿找医生
You won’t talk to me. You won’t go to a doctor.
-你不愿… -爸爸 别大惊小怪了
– You won’t… – Dad… stop freaking out.
大惊小怪 格里芬家的房♥子冲塌了
Stop freaking out? The Griffins’ house caved in.
我们得为此出钱赔偿吗
Is this something we’re gonna have to pay for?
那是不可抗力 奥德丽的保险会赔
It’s force majeure. Audrey’s insurance covers it.
你为什么没告诉我 碧
Why didn’t you tell me, Bee?
大概是你经常不在家
I… I guess you haven’t been around that much.
瞧瞧我的生日贺卡转多远了
Look how far my birthday card is.
吃你的利他林 闭上嘴
Take your Ritalin and shut up.
多动症药物
你说什么 你刚刚说什么
I’m sorry… Wha… Excu… what did you just say?
-我们不能这么跟人说话 -没事的
– That’s not the way that we talk to people. – It’s okay.
-她们就是这么交流的 -不 有事
– That’s how they talk to each other. – No, it’s not okay.
你关心什么
Why do you care?
你根本不喜欢肯尼迪
You don’t even like Kennedy.
真的吗
He doesn’t?
不 当然…
No, of cour…
我当然喜欢你 肯尼迪
of course I like you, Kennedy.
什么 你怎么能这么说
Wha… How can you say a thing like that?
我们家这是怎么了
What is going on with this family right now?
我只是顺路过来谈谈
I just stopped by to have a conversation.
不 你不是
No, you didn’t.
你是来吼妈妈的 奥德丽已经吼过了
You came here to yell at Mom. Audrey already did that.
你不在场
You weren’t there.
糟心极了
It was horrible.
来吧
Come on.
你想问我什么问题来着
What was the question you wanted to ask me?
你为什么总是和邻居相处不好
Why can’t you ever get along with our neighbors?
你为什么和谁都相处不好
Why can’t you ever get along with anyone?
不可能总是他们的错
It can’t always be their fault.
曼祖拉
Well, Manjula,
没人能说我没费老大力尝试 但我就是…
nobody can say I didn’t give it the old college try but I just…
我不能去南极
I can’t go to Antarctica.
别害怕 我设计了一个没胆的计划
Fear not. I have concocted a gutless plan
应该能奏效
which should do the trick.
我的牙医几年来一直想拔掉我的智齿
My dentist has been wanting to remove my wisdom teeth for years.
听我解释
So, bear with me,
我们联♥系♥她预约出行前看牙怎么样
how about we call her up and get an appointment right before the trip?
那样我就能说是突发♥情♥况
That way, I can claim it was an emergency
我很悲痛之类的
and I’m devastated and all that
我丈夫和女儿就自己去旅行
and my husband and daughter can go on the trip themselves
没人会怪我
and nobody blames me.
是的
Yep.
我就说是没胆的计划
Told you it was gutless.
发送信息
Send message.
伯纳黛特
Bernadette!
保罗·杰利内克
Paul Jellinek!
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
你个老无赖
You old rotter.
天啊 你二十年一点没变
My God, you haven’t changed in 20 years!
见到你真好
So good to see you!
-讲座怎么样 -还行 还行
– How was the lecture? – It was fine. Fine.
只是来见你的借口
It was just an excuse to come visit you.
我的天啊
My goodness.
埃尔吉 这位是库尔茨医生
Elgie, this is Dr. Kurtz.
-詹妮尔·库尔茨 -埃尔吉·布兰奇
– Janelle Kurtz. – Elgie Branch.
非常感谢你能亲自上门
Thank you so much for accommodating us.
我们真的很高兴你能来
We are really glad you could come in.
汉娜对你评价极高
And Hannah spoke so highly of you
说你成功帮助弗兰克
and all the work that you did with Frank
度过了他的困难时期
to help him through his rough patch, so…
我不打扰你们了
I’ll leave you two.

Okay.
你在西雅图二十年都做什么了
What have you been doing in Seattle for 20 years?
我当时一怒之下就想着离开洛杉矶
Well, I guess I just wanted to leave LA in a snit, you know,
等我决定大家对我的惋惜够多了
and when I determined that everyone felt sufficiently sorry for me,
再展开我的斗篷 趁机卷土重来
unfurl my cape and swoop in to launch my second act
让那些混♥蛋♥看看谁是真正的
and show those bastards who the true…
建筑界贱♥人♥女神
bitch goddess of architecture really is.
可是之后…
But then, yeah…
埃尔吉爱上了这里 然后就到现在了
Elgie ended up loving it here, and, yeah, here we are.
让我惊讶的是 她很兴奋能搬到西雅图
To my surprise, she got really excited about moving to Seattle.
我们两个都是东海岸的
We were both from the East Coast,