Home 悬疑电影 谜情公寓(2004)

谜情公寓(2004)

0
谜情公寓(2004)

I can’t really leave this on his machine, you know.
我不能把这个留在他的答录机上
It’s too complicated.
这太复杂了
I wrote him a letter. Do you mind giving it to him?
我写了封信给他 你可以帮我给他吗
I’ve never even met him. He doesn’t knowwho I am.
我从没见过他 他甚至不知道我是谁
It doesn’t matter… just tell him you’re my friend. It’ll be fine.
没关系——你只要告诉他你是我朋友就行了
You know what, and if he’s not there…
你知道吗 如果他不在…
just let yourself in and leave it on his bed.
你就自己进去 把信放在他的床上
I really appreciate this. Thank you so much.
我会感激你的 非常感谢
Sure. Okay.d
当然 好
All right.h
好的
He asked me to move in with him.
他叫我搬去和他一起住
Oh. What did you say?
哦 你怎么说
I didn’t really say anything.
我什么也没说
I was late for a class, and I just sort of ran away.
我有一堂课要迟到了 于是我溜走了
I said I’d meet him tomorrow. If I don’t show up, you know, he’ll go nuts.
我说我们明天再见面 如果我不出现 他会误会的
Anyway, I have to go.
好了 我要走了
Thanks again, and I’ll call you when I get there, okay?
再次感谢你 我到那儿之后给你打电♥话♥好吗
Are you gonna do it?
你会答应他吗
Of course. I love him.
当然 我爱他
Bye.o
再见
Bye.z
再见
Hey. This is Matthew. Please leave a message.
嘿 我是马修 请留口信
Hey. It’s me again.e
嘿 还是我
Where are you?
你在哪儿
Did you get my letter?
你收到我的信了吗
Anyway. I’m in Paris.h
我在巴黎
I’m at the hotel. You got the number in my last message.
我在旅馆 上一个口信有我的电♥话♥号♥码
Matt. Please call me.e
马修 给我打电♥话♥
This is driving me crazy. I need to speak to you.
我快疯了 我想跟你说话
Look. If you’re angry at me. then don ‘t be.
请你不要生我的气
Just call… please. Bye.
给我打电♥话♥ 再见
I don ‘t know if I can stay with the show.e
我不知道我是不是还应该在这儿演出
I feel like I have to come home and look for him.
我想我必须回来找他
No, I…,

I wasn’t gonna say anything before, but…r
本来我不想说的 但是…
…when I brought him the letter…
我去给他送信的时候…
…he wasn’t expecting me, and…
他似乎不太欢迎我…
…I found him in bed with another woman, Lisa.
…我看见他和其他女人在床上 莉萨
l… I can’t believe it.
我——我不信
Just… forget about him.i
忘了他吧
The best thing for you to do is stay with the show and…
你现在最好的做法就是留在那儿演出
just forget him.
然后忘了他
I really thought I knew him.’
我真的以为我很了解他
Just forget him. He’s not even worth it.t
忘了他吧 他不值得你这样
Luke, I’m so sorry.o
卢克 对不起
No. Shh… it’s okay.y
不 嘘…没关系
I’m so sorry.I
我真的很抱歉
No. Please, don’t apologize. Please. God.
不 不要道歉 拜托 上帝
I know you’re doing the best you can.
我知道你已经尽力了
I just…
我只是…
I just want you to know that I… that I love you.
我只想让你知道… 我爱你
All right? And I don’t wanna play games anymore..
好吗 我不想再玩游戏了
What’s the point? I’m just terrible at them anyway.
到底怎么了 我不太明白
Do me a favor. Grab that, would you?
帮我个忙 接下电♥话♥好吗
Hello?e

Hello?c

– Who’s this? – Who’s this?
– 谁啊 – 谁啊
This is Matthew. Who is this?
我是马修 你是谁
Hello?s

Hello?0

Hey, what’s up, kid? I thought you left.
嘿 出什么事了 我以后你走了
No, uh…’
没 唔…
What are you still doing here?e
你还在这儿干吗
I’m over at the…
我在…
girl’s apartment.i
那个女孩的公♥寓♥里
You went back to the crazy girl’s house?i
你游去了那个疯丫头的公♥寓♥?
What the hell are you doing there?r
你到底在那儿干吗
I’m really starting to worry about you, man.
我真的有点担心你了 伙计
I’m starting to worry myself.
我也开始担心自己了
It’s not just that..
不止这样
I couldn’t even get on the airplane.
我没赶上飞机
The thing is….
事实上…
…there’s something about this apartment.
我总觉得这个公♥寓♥有些什么
It’s like Lisa’s been here.
就像莉萨在这儿
I know this sounds insane. But…
我知道这听起来有点荒唐 但是…
I think this is her place. Man.
我想这是她的地方 伙计
Well. Maybe you’re just hot for this crazy girI.
也许你是迷上了那个疯丫头
First thing you gotta do is get out of her apartment and get over here.
你要做的第一件事就是离开那个公♥寓♥ 然后到我这儿来
I’ll tell you about some stuff. Too.
我也有些事要告诉你
I’ve had the most amazing night of my entire life last night.
我昨晚渡过了这辈子最美妙的夜晚
Okay. I’ll be over. Just give me a couple of minutes. Okay?
好吧 我过去 给我几分钟
All right. I’ll wait. Later.
好 我等你 一会儿见
– Hello? – Hi. Um…
– 喂 – 嗨 唔…
May I speak to Matthew, please?
我可以跟马修说话吗
Who is this?
你是哪位
Um… this is Lisa.
唔…我是莉萨
I’m a friend of his. I’m calling about my compact.
我是他的朋友 我打电♥话♥来问一下我的化妆盒
I think he might have found it.
我想是被他捡到了
Uh… which Lisa is this?
呃…哪个莉萨
Pardon me?
什么
Uh… I’ll tell you what…
呃…我可以告诉你——
he’s actually supposed to be here in a couple of minutes.
他再过几分钟就会来这儿
Hello?

Hello!c

Hi.a

Hi.t

I’m sorry I didn’t come back. My, um…
对不起我没回来 我…
…double shift turned into a triple, and I just couldn’t get away.
双班变成了三班 所以我走不了
That’s okay. Don’t worry about it.
没关系 不用担心
Are you mad?
你生气了吗
No. Not at all. I had a great time.
不 没有 我很好
Where are you?.
你在哪儿
Well, I’m still at work but, um, I’m just leaving now,
我还在工作 但是我正准备走了
so why don’t you wait?
你为什么不等我一会儿
Yeah, I’ll wait.
好的 我等你
Okay. Great. I’ll see you soon.d
好极了
Let me. Uh… let me grab your phone number
让我… 让我记下你的电♥话♥号♥码
and I will have him call you when he gets in.
等他来了我会让他给你打电♥话♥
Um, you know… actually, could you just tell him to meet me at 3:00?
唔…实际上 你能不能告诉他3:00跟我见面
He’d know where. Um, I’ll be waiting for him.
他知道地方 我会等他
3:00. Okay.
3:00 好的
l… you know what, it can’t be him already,
我——你知道 他不太可能这么快到
but I’m expecting him.
但我希望是他
Someone’s at my front door. so maybe it is him.
有人在敲门 也是是他
So hold on a second.
请等一下
Matthew, trust me, okay?i
马修 相信我 好吗
Meet me tomorrow in the park. Same time.m
我们明天在公园见 老时间
Bye.a
再见
Yeah. I’m sorry. It wasn’t him. It was someone else.
抱歉不是他 是其他人
But I promise you I will give him your message. Okay?
我保证 我会告诉他口信好吗
Oh. Okay. Thank you.o
哦 好的 谢谢
I went to get cigarettes. What’s going on?
我出去抽烟 什么事
Matthew. He didn’t leave.
马修 他没走
He went back to that girl’s house. The crazy one.
他又去了那个疯丫头的公♥寓♥
Oh, the plot thickens.
哦 有什么阴谋
Oh, yeah. It gets even better. Listen to this.
哦 是的 似乎有点进展 听听这个
So I hang up the phone, and five seconds later, Lisa called.
我刚挂了电♥话♥5秒钟 莉萨打电♥话♥来了
The real Lisa. The one from two years ago.
真的莉萨 两年前的那个
She wants to see him.
他想见他
You tell him?
你告诉他了?