Citizens of Planet Earatavikslu,
伊拉塔维鲁星的人们
your world has been scanned and compressed into a smaller file
为便于保存 你们的星球已被扫描
for efficient storage and preservation.
并被压缩为一个较小的文件
You are welcome.
不必客气
The largest planet database in the galaxy is one planet closer to completion.
银河中最大的行星数据库 又离完成更近了一步
Finally, every spot on the D through E shelf will now be full.
D到E的架子总算要放满了
Planet Earatavikslu is now damaged.
伊拉塔维鲁星现在完蛋了
My collection can only assimilate planets in mint condition.
我的收藏只能吸收状态完好的行星
Recalculating, recalculating, recalculating.
重新计算 重新计算 重新计算
Circuit balance restored.
恢复电路平衡
Now, I must calculate an alternative world that will go between Buzizz and Eberth.
眼下 我得算出一个D或E开头的可替代的行星
If only there was another planet that started with E-A.
要是有个行星是E–A开头的就好了
Searching…
检索中
Searching…
检索中
Searching…
检索中
Required data file located.
找到所需资料文件
The very planet that Darkseid told me about in my digital suggestions box,
达克赛德说在我的数码建议箱中 符合条件的星球就是
the planet Earth.
地球
Recalculating…
重新计算
When Martian Manhunter, Green Arrow and Batman team up,
当火星追猎者 绿箭侠和蝙蝠侠联手
criminals like Cheetah and Vandal Savage don’t stand a chance.
猎豹女和原始人之流的罪犯不堪一击
And now to meet up with the rest of the league, the Justice League.
现在要去见正义联盟的其他成员
Strange to think that only last year, I was hesitant to join them,
真奇怪 去年我还在犹豫要不要加入
and now I could not be more proud to be a member of most dedicated, intrepid
现在却觉得能成为有史以来最具奉献 最勇敢
and professional band of heroes, history has ever known.
最专业的英雄团体中的一员而无比自豪
Let’s see what they are up to.
让我们来看看他们在忙些什么
92, 93, 94…
92 93 94
95, 96, 97, 98…
95 96 97 98
Flash, I can still hear you trying to find a hiding spot.
闪电侠 我能听出来你还没躲好
Better hurry!
最好快点
99… No.
99 不行
100!
Ready or not, here I come!
准备好没 我来啦
And Green Lantern is behind the armchair.
绿灯侠藏在椅子后面
Hey, no fair! I thought we said that you couldn’t use your superpowers.
嘿 不公平 说好了不许用超能力的
X-ray vision much?
你用了X射线视觉
I didn’t. It was the only piece of green furniture in the Hall of Justice.
没有 那是正义大堂里唯一一个绿色的家具
Oh. Right!
你说得对
Cyborg is in Wonder Woman’s invisible jet.
钢骨在神奇女侠的隐形飞机里
Dang! How does he do it?
天 他怎么做到的
Golly, Cyborg. I keep telling you,
钢骨啊 我总是跟你说
Wonder Woman’s plane is invisible except for the person in it.
神奇女侠的飞机是隐形的 可是里面的人是看得见的
Really? Why would that be helpful in any way?
真的 那这飞机有什么用
Vic!
维克
I found Wonder Woman!
找到神奇女侠了
I’m sorry, Wonder Woman.
对不起 神奇女侠
You gave up your hiding space and lost a game
你现身了 输了游戏
just to keep me from doing something dumb!
都是为了阻止我做蠢事
And I know how competitive you are.
我知道你有多想赢
Think nothing of it, Cyborg.
别担心 钢骨
On Paradise Island,
在天堂岛
we Amazons learn that the wellbeing of others is always what matters most.
我们亚马逊人觉得善待他人是最重要的
She is so nice.
她人太好了
You couldn’t find me!
你不可能找到我
I hid in the perfect place.
我藏在一个绝妙的地方
New York?
纽约
How does he do it?
他怎么做到的
Superman, you really are the best at hide-and-go-seek.
超人 你真是玩捉迷藏的个中好手
You can find anybody.
你能找到所有人
Oh, gee. Thanks.
嘻嘻 谢谢
You know when I was in the Scouts as a kid, they always told me to be prepared.
我小时候当童子军的时候 他们总说要时刻准备着
Hey, Batman!
嘿 蝙蝠侠
We were just, um, honing our skills of camouflage and, and, and…
我们刚在练习各自伪装的技巧 而且…
Being stealthy, you now, like you!
要像你一样做到悄无声息
Instead of performing your scheduled duties
你们不按计划去履行职责
and monitoring the world for injustice, you were playing hide-and-go-seek.
维护世界的正义 却在玩捉迷藏
Superman was “it” and found each of you within two minutes.
超人在2分钟内就把你们都找出来了
He really is the world’s greatest detective.
他真是世上最猛的侦探
Gee whiz, Bruce, I’m sorry we didn’t invite you to play. We could…
布鲁斯 玩游戏没叫你 对不起 我们可以…
Secret identities are not to be mentioned while in costume.
穿着这身衣服的时候 不要提秘密的身份
As stated in the Justice League Rule Book, page one.
《正义联盟行为规范》第一页上写着呢
Our friendly exercise didn’t seem like the kind of thing you’d enjoy, Batman,
蝙蝠侠 你似乎不喜欢我们这个友好的运动
not like, uh, fighting crime.
不像打击犯罪那么喜欢
Friendly exercise. I understand completely.
友好的运动 我完全理解
My dark and mysterious nature terrifies criminals,
我阴暗和神秘的本性会吓到罪犯
intimidates my enemies, and discourages friendships.
威胁到我的敌人 也能阻碍友谊
I’m okay with that.
我明白
What? Don’t be silly.
什么 别犯傻了
Of course you’re our friend.
你当然是我们的朋友
We’re all friends. We’re like super friends.
我们都是朋友 我们是超棒的朋友
Super best friends!
超级棒的朋友
Like Jupiter and Poseidon. Buddies, amigos.
就像朱庇特和波塞冬一样 兄弟们 咱是朋友
Uh, let’s be honest,
老实说啊
this is the guy whose favorite pastime is dreaming up ways to defeat each of us,
这家伙最喜欢的消遣 就是想方设法打倒我们每个人
should we suddenly turn evil.
以防我们突然成为恶魔
I bet he is carrying kryptonite in his back pocket right now.
我打赌他屁♥股♥口袋里装着氪星石
I don’t have back pockets.
我裤子后面没有口袋
And you sure don’t have faith in your colleagues here either.
你对这里的伙伴们没有信心
It’s hard to call a guy like that a friend.
很难把这样的人当做朋友
Well, I suppose Batman’s not so much of a “Let’s hang out and goof off,” friend.
我想蝙蝠侠不是那种”我们出去好好玩”类型的朋友
He’s more of a “Let’s get things done” friend.
他更像是”好好把事做完”那种朋友
Right. Exactly!
对 没错
Like, if we were doing something important,
要是我们做很要紧的事
like fighting crime or painting Wonder Woman’s apartment, we’d totally call you.
比如打击犯罪或者粉刷神奇女侠的公♥寓♥ 我们一定会叫上你
No need to explain.
没有解释的必要
I don’t need friends the Dark Knight walks alone.
我不需要朋友 黑暗骑士踽踽独行
Batman…
蝙蝠侠
Cyborg’s mobile trouble alert.
钢骨的移♥动♥麻烦警报响了
The threat appears to be space-based.
威胁似乎是来自外太空的
Readjust the League’s satellite to coordinates delta 27, grid five.
把联盟的卫星调到德尔塔27 横坐标5
On it.
遵命
There it is. I see something.
在那 有什么东西
Increasing resolution.
提高分辨率
Oh, no.
哦 不
You know what that is?
你知道那是什么吗
Yes, I do. And we have to stop it before it reaches Earth.
知道 我们必须得在它抵达地球前阻止它
To the Javelin.
上飞船
Prepare for launch. Everyone, buckle in.
准备起飞 各位系好安全带
Ah, who needs a seat belt? I can run faster than this bucket.
谁会用安全带啊 我飞得比这飞船还快
Three, two, one, blast off.
三 二 一 起飞
Everyone, everyone needs to buckle up, every time.
在任何情况下都要系安全带 无一例外
Okay, I see your point.
好吧 我懂你的意思了
Superman, you said you know what this thing is?
超人 你说你知道那是什么
Unfortunately.
很不幸
That ship belongs to a sentient robot named Brainiac.
那是一个叫脑怪的有感知能力的机器人的飞船
More like dumb-name-iac! Am I right?
更像一个叫什么怪的傻瓜 对吗
I’m high-fiving you for that, but my heart isn’t in it.
我跟你击掌 可我并不认同你的说法
Computer, access Kryptonian database from Superman Baby rocket.
电脑 从超人的飞船连接氪星的数据库
That’s the alien rocket that brought you to Earth as an infant from a doomed planet.
就是那架把孩提的你从受难的星球送来地球的飞船
Yes, I know.
没错 我知道
Brainiac was designed to be the ultimate artificial intelligence.
脑怪是以终极人工智能为目的设计的
Built to catalog the existing universe for future generations.
目的是为后代把现有的宇宙进行分类
Unfortunately, due to an accident and a glitch in his programing,
悲剧的是 一场意外导致程序出现差错
Brainiac now scours the galaxy looking for planets to capture,
它现在在银河系中搜寻星球进行捕获
and permanently preserve in his growing collection.
并将其永久保存在其不断增长的收藏中
Oh, I totally get the impulse.
完全明白
I collect commemorative coffee mugs.
我收藏纪念版的咖啡杯
This one is from Niagara Falls, this one is from the Grand Canyon,
这个是尼亚加拉大瀑布的 这个是大峡谷的
this one is a souvenir coffee mug from a factory that makes coffee mugs.
这个是从生产咖啡杯的工厂买♥♥来的纪念品
Please stop.
拜托你住口吧
I did not come back to Earth to listen to Flash talk about coffee mugs!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!