I think I might have left a compact. It’s silver, engraved.
我想我可能在这儿落了一个化妆盒 银的 有雕刻花纹
Um, let me ask.w
唔 让我帮你问一下
Tony, did anyone turn in a silver compact?
托尼 有人交给你一个银的化妆盒吗
No. Sorry.e
没有 抱歉
Okay. Thank you.i
好的 谢谢
Lisa?a
莉萨?
Yeah?
是啊
A guy did come in here looking for you. Said he found your keys. Oh! And…
有个小伙子来这儿找过你 他说捡到你的钥匙 噢 还有…
He left you this.
他留了这个给你
– Thank you. – Sure.o
– 谢谢 – 没什么
“Lisa. I’ve been trying to find you.
“莉萨 我一直在找你
“I have your powder case.
“你的粉盒在我这儿
“Call me.s
“给我打电♥话♥
Matthew. “e
马修”
Hey, Luke, can I talk to you for a second?
嘿 卢克 我可以跟你说几句话吗
Hey, Ellie, do me a favor. Will you help her out?
嘿 艾莉 帮个忙 照看一下她好吗
Yeah, sure.j
好的 当然
How’s it goin’?
什么事
Hey. I just wanna say thanks for everything
嘿 我只想说声谢谢
and, you know, you’ve been great.
还有 你知道 你太好了
What about the play? I thought you were comin’ to the play.
演出怎么办 我以为你会来看的
I don’t wanna miss another flight, you know.
我不想再错过航♥班♥了
Listen, I’ll make it up to you when I get back. I promise.
听着 等我回来我会补上的 我保证
Hey, taxi!t
嘿 出租车
You have fun tonight, though, all right? Say hi to Alex for me, and, you know.
晚上玩得开心点 好吗 替我跟艾丽克斯打个招呼
– You’re a lucky guy. – You got plenty of time.
– 你真是个幸运的家伙 – 你有充裕的时间
It’s the late flight. I really want you to come to the play. Please?
航♥班♥没那么早 我真的很希望你能去 求你了
See, things, um… it’s just not going that well with Alex.
实际上 嗯…我和艾丽克斯进展不是很顺利
I’ve been kind of exaggerating a little.
其实我一直说得夸张了点
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well…
好吧…
Lying. Uh! I’ve been lying!
撒谎 唔 我一直在撒谎
It’s ’cause my life’s so pathetic.
这是因为我的生活总是很乏味
No all-night marathon?
没有整晚的马拉松?
God, I’m lucky if I get a kiss at the end of the night.
上帝 那晚我如果得到一个吻就算幸运了
So I was thinking that if you came to the play, I think that would really help.
所以我想如果你能去看演出 一定会大有好处
I mean, I’d be so much more confident with you there.
我是说有你在那儿我会自信的多
And then I can go to the bathroom and you can tell her,
然后我可以去厕所 你就可以告诉他
you know, what a great guy I am
你知道 我是一个多好的男人
and rumor has it I’m really good in the sack, and that, um…
告诉他我在床上很棒 还有 唔…
I’m hung like a camel… I don’t know.i
象骆驼一样强壮——诸如此类
Please? I wouldn’t ask if it didn’t mean a lot to me.
求你了 我真的很在乎才要你帮忙
– I’ll be there. – Oh, you’re the best. Thanks, buddy.
– 我会到的 – 哦 你太好了 伙计 谢谢
7:30, all right?
7:30 好吗
– I got it. – Good. There you go.
– 明白了 – 好的 你走吧
– See you, brother. – Yeah.
– 再见 兄弟 – 嗯
You the man. Thanks, man.
真够义气 谢谢 伙计
Well, you’re all set. You’re on flight 1559. First class.
好了 办妥了 你的航♥班♥号♥是1559 头等舱
Have a good trip.i
旅途愉快
I will. Thanks a lot..
我会的 谢谢
Um, I’m booked in a flight to London today.
我定了今天去伦敦的机票
I’d like to postpone it until tomorrow, please.n
我想推迟到明天
Those shoes. The black ones with the red sole.
那双鞋 红底黑面的
I’d like to try them on. Please.
我想试试
Oh, excuse me, dear. Could you tell me how to get to this museum from here?
噢 打扰一下 我想问一下这个博物馆应该怎么走
I think it’s…e
我看看…
I think it’s back here.o
我想是在这后面
– Let me show you. I’ll walk you. – Oh, thank you.
– 我带你过去吧 – 哦 谢谢你
Alex, ten minutes!
艾丽克斯 还有十分钟
This is it right up here.i
就停在这儿吧
– Here. Keep the change. – Thanks.
– 给你 不用找了 – 谢谢
Thanks.w
谢谢
How much better that man should fall before the lion than the wolf.
如果是那个男人比狮子先倒下 而不是狼 那该有多好
The clock upbraids me with the waste of time.o
时钟告诉我我在浪费时间
Be not afraid, good youth. I will not have you.
别怕 孩子 我不会逼你
And yet when wit and youth is come to harvest,
当青春与智慧收获之时
your wife is like to reap a proper man.
你妻子就会另觅新欢
I’m right here. Sorry.
我的位子在这儿 对不起
There lies your way. Due west.
这些都阻挡在你的道路上
Excuse me.
对不起
Then westward ho. Grace and good disposition attend your ladyship.
葛蕾斯家族以及良好的性情教育给了你贵妇的身份
You’ll nothing, madam, to my lord by me?
你什么都不是 夫人
Stay!
站住
I prithee, tell me what thou thinkst of me.
求你告诉我你对我的看法
That you do… think…
你做的一切——都认为…
Sit down.
快做下
– You are… – Sorry.
– 你… – 对不起
Not what you are.
不是真正的你
Is that her?
是她吗
Yeah, that’s my girl.
没错
Then think you right.o
总认为你是对的
I am not what I am.s
我也不是我
I would you were as I would have you be.
我希望你是因为我要求你是
Would it be better, madam, than I am?
这样会更好吗 夫人
I wish it might, for now I am your fool.
但愿如此 但我现在只是你的小丑
You’re in love with this guy.
你爱这个人
and he is asking you to help him get another woman!
而他要你帮他追求另一个女人
You’re upset. You’re confused. it’s tearing you up inside!
你感到混乱、迷茫 这让你的内心流泪
You have been in love before. haven’t you?
你曾经爱过 是吗
By my innocence, I swear, and by my youth,
以我的清白发誓 还有我的青春
I have one heart, one bosom, and one truth.
我有一颗心、一个宽广的胸襟、一份真诚
And no woman has, nor never none shall,
没有一个女人拥有 也不会有人拥有
mistress be of it to save I alone.
这些使我孤独
And so adieu, good madam.c
别了 夫人
Nevermore will I my master’s tears to you deplore.
我不再为主人为你流泪而遗憾
She’s good.
她演的不错啊
Look, I should really get to the airport.
瞧 我得赶去机场了
Yeah. Yeah. If you have to go, go.
好吧 你一定要走就走吧
I’m sure Alex is gonna be disappointed she didn’t get a chance to meet you.
我肯定艾丽克斯一定会很失望 没能跟你见面
Tell her she did a great job. And I’ll see you on Monday.
告诉她她很棒 星期一再见
I will. Hey, Matt, thanks for everything. It means a lot to me.
我会的 嘿 马修 谢谢你 这对我很重要
I’m sorry you didn’t find Lisa.
我很遗憾你没找到莉萨
Yeah, me, too.
是啊 我也是
– I’ll see you around, huh? – All right, man.
– 回头见 – 好的 伙计
Hey, Alex..
嘿 艾丽克斯
Alex, it’s me.
艾丽克斯 是我
Please go away.
请你走开
C’mon, baby. Open the door.u
别这样 宝贝儿 把门打开
I don’t want your friend to see me like this.
我不想你朋友看到我这样
He won’t. He left.t
他不会 他走了
What? He left? Did I scare him away?
什么 他走了? 我把他吓跑了吗
Scare him away? You blew him away.
吓跑? 你赶走了他
You blew everyone away. You were unbelievable.
你赶走了所有人 你太难以置信了
He just had a plane to catch.
他只是有一班飞机要赶
A slow one to China. Open the door.r
去中国的 快开门吧
Did he find her?c
他找到她了吗
What?i
什么
Your friend… did…n
你的朋友——
Did he find Lisa?T
他找到莉萨了吗
No, it just turned out to be some… psycho with the same name, same everything.
没有 只有一个…神经病 一样的名字 什么都一样
He slept on her couch and ran away as fast as he could.
他睡在她的沙发上 然后溜走了
Are you okay?p
你没事吧
Alex. You’ve gotta help me..
艾丽克斯 你得帮我个忙
What’s wrong?
什么事
Well, I booked this job… a European tour of Cabaret.
我接了一份工作——一场欧洲巡演
Oh, wow! That’s fantastic!a
噢 哇!这太棒了
I know. Some girl broke her ankle, I’m taking over.m
我知道 有个女孩伤了脚踝 我去代替她
But listen, I can’t find Matthew.
但是听着 我找不到马修
I’ve been looking all over for him, and my plane’s leaving in two hours.
我一直在找他 我的飞机两小时以后就要起飞了
Did you leave him a message?
你给他留消息了吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!