梦回密苏里
Way down in Missouri
旋律动我心
Where I heard this melody
婴儿般的我
When I was just a little baby
倚坐妈妈膝
On my mama’s knee
哼着老民谣
The old folks were humming
拨着班卓琴
The banjos were strumming
令人愉悦的忧伤
So sweet and low
宝贝乖乖睡
Hushabye my baby
枕着妈妈膝
Go to sleep on mama’s knee
再行老山路
Journey back to these old hills
重温梦中情
In dreams again with me
妈妈的身影
It seems like your mama
仿佛在眼前
Was there once again
哼着老民谣
And the old folks were strumming
多么熟悉的旋律
That same old refrain
梦回密苏里
Way down in Missouri
听着摇篮曲
Where I heard this lullaby
繁星空点点
When the stars were blinking
明月高几许
And the moon was shining high
妈妈的声音响起
And I hear mama calling
依旧那般温馨
As in days long ago
宝贝乖乖睡
Singing hushabye
冬天的骨头
艾什莉 亲爱的
Ashlee darling.
醒醒
Wake up.
起床了
Wake up.
温度将会进一步下降
Temperatures are going to do nothing but go down.
明天又是寒冷的一天
We’ll have another very cold day tomorrow.
早安
Morning.
有冻雨
…to freezing rain.
自♥由♥浸信会将举♥行♥募捐活动
The Freewill Baptist Church is having a fundraiser,
要求自带餐品
a covered-dish event,
活动将于周四晚举♥行♥
that’s coming up here on Thursday evening,
还会有乐团音乐会助兴
so they’re having a band concert.
时间是周五晚 地点在市高中
That will be on Friday night at the high school.
有吃的就不错了
Better than nothing.
它叫什么
Who’s this?
花生酱
Peanut Butter.
你在哪发现的花生酱
Where’d you find Peanut Butter?
林子里
In the woods.
它真可爱
He’s sweet.
拼”房♥子”
Spell “House.”
H-o
H-o…
H-o
H-o…
u-a
u-a?
u
u.
s-e
s-e?
H-o-u-s-e
H-o-u-s-e.
七加二等于多少
7 plus 2.

9.
不错
Good.
换个人
Transfer.
慢点
Careful.
搂着他的小脑袋
Cradle the head,
让他倚在你肩上
and then take him to your shoulder…
这样就算他的头高出了你的肩膀
so he’s up a little bit higher
也不会失去支撑
but you’re still supporting the head.
要确保你的手放在…
Make sure you hold this right under…
通知 请注意
Could I have your attention, please?
美国家庭 消费者以及职业领袖
Forsyth, Missouri, chapter
在密苏里的福赛斯分会
of the Family, Consumer, and Career Leaders of America–
你好 蕾
Hey, Ree.
将于本周五下午三点到达博耶夫人办公室
…will meet this Friday at 3:00 p.m. in Mrs. Boyer’s room.
杜鲁门大学将来访…
Truman University will be here–
齐步 走
Forward, march!
如果你有兴趣参加
If you would like to attend,
请前往指导员办公室报名
please sign up in the counselor’s office.
原地踏步
March time.
齐步 走
Forward, march.
海军陆战队生日舞会
The Marine Corps Birthday Ball
将于周六晚举♥行♥
will be this Saturday in evening–
欢迎其他和平队学员
All other P.C. Cadets and
及其家属参加
their families are encouraged to attend.
吃吧
All right.
好啊 索尼娅
Hi, Sonya.
你好 蕾
Hey, Ree.
你和小鬼头们都还好吗
You and the kids all right?
就是现在手头有点紧
We’re just a little short on cash right now.
多久没喂它了
How long’s it been since the horse ate?
四天了吧
About four days.
草料不便宜 是吗
That hay gets kind of expensive, don’t it?
是啊 夫人
Yes ma’am.
其实我在想 她能不能跟您的马一起养着
Actually, I was wondering if you could keep her with yours.
好吧 金吉尔 进去
All right, Ginger, come on.
真是好姑娘
That’s a girl.
这边来 吃点吧
There you go. There you go.
吃点东西
Have a little bit of that.
快 走了
Come on. Get going.
谢谢 索尼娅
Thank you, Sonya.
不客气
All right.
今天过得怎样
How are you today?
请让我进去
Ask me inside.
我得和你妈妈谈谈
I need to talk some with your mama.
她不怎么爱说话
She don’t talk much.
夫人
Ma’am?
我想问你几个问题
I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions.
夫人
Ma’am?
你就跟我直说吧
You better just tell me.
你♥爸♥爸被保释了 你知道吧
You know your daddy’s out on bond, don’t you?
那又怎样
So what?
他好像又开始搞毒品了
Looks like he’s been cooking again.
这些都是你们安他身上的指控
I know that’s the charges you laid on him,
但你们没有证据
but you ain’t proved it on him.
每件案子都要证据说话
You got to prove it every time.
证据找起来不难
That won’t be no hard thing to do,
而且我来这是为别的事
but that ain’t even why I’m here.
他下周就该出庭了 但我找不到他
His court date’s next week, and I can’t seem to turn him up.
也许他躲着你呢
Maybe he sees you and ducks.
也许吧
That could be,
但你们也因此牵扯进来
but where you all come into this is,
他为了交保释金
he put this house here,
抵押了这所房♥子和你们的林地
and your timber acres, up for his bond.
他干什么了
He what, now?
杰赛普抵押了这一切
Jessup signed over everything.
要是他没有出庭
Now, if he doesn’t show at trial, see,
根据协议 这里就不归你们所有了
the way the deal works is, you all gonna lose this place.
你们还有容身之处吗
You got some place to go?
我会找到他
I’ll find him.
-姑娘 我一直在找 -我说了 我会找到他
– Girl, I’ve been looking. – I said I’ll find him.
务必让你♥爸♥爸知道此事的严重性
You make sure your daddy knows the gravity of this deal.
也许他们能分点我们吃
Maybe they’ll share some of that with us.
也许吧
That could be.
我们去要点吧
Maybe we should ask.
永远不要求人 别人爱给不给
Never ask for what ought to be offered.
晚上好 蕾
Evening, Ree.
-晚上好 -好啊 孩子们 康妮
– Evening. – Kids. Hey, Connie.
别以为我们把你们给忘了
Didn’t want you to think we’d forgot you all.
给你们带了些肉 土豆
Brought you some meat, some potatoes,
和炖菜的用具 总之你们自己做吧
and some stuff for a good stew, anyway.
谢谢 我们会用的
Thank you. We can use it.
你们门外的木柴不多了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!