Here. Obsidian oil…
以免被咒语书影响
for protection from the pages.
这看起来像是
This reads like a recipe book…
给恶棍和野蛮人看的食谱
for the foul and the savage.
找找如何折断魔杖,阻止他的魔法
Look for anything on how to break his staff, bind his magic…
或最起码
or at the very least…
破坏魔法对他的影响力
break the hold it has on him.
我实在搞不懂你
I don’t get you at all!
它动不了
It won’t move!
我用尽全力了
I’m trying my hardest.
达里欧,兄弟
Hey, Dario, buddy!
它叫滑轮不是没理由的
It’s called a pulley for a reason!
现在没时间玩猜谜
This is no time for riddles!
拜托,这跟我的小胡须一样明显
Come on. It’s as obvious as my baby beard.
你们得一起拉
You must pull together.
听我数
On my count.

One.

Two.
七七四十九
Nine zillyboo.
八八六十四
Twenty alphabet.
等等,什么?
Wait, what?
我不会数啦
I can’t count.

Now!
很好,拿出所有的力气
That’s it. Give it all you’ve got!

No!
他简直变得坚不可摧
Oh, he’s become practically untouchable.
金属摧毁不了他的魔杖
No metal can break his staff.
咒语挡不了魔法
No spell can bind his magic.
没有人能让他回头
And no one can bring him back from this.
“纵使只使用一次禁忌魔法
“Embrace forbidden magic just once…
你都得臣服于它,直到永远”
“and you commit to it for eternity.”
我不会转弯…
I can’t turn, I can’t turn, I can’t turn!
好迷人的光
I can’t stop staring.
帮帮忙,棍子
Work for me, stick.
天啊
Oh, dear.
得增加重量
We need more weight!
自己跳的话就不算掉下去
Well, it’s not falling if you jump.
好啦
All right, fine!
为了罗莎市
For Rosas!
大伙们,跳
Jump, everyone!
我死定了
I’m gonna die!
我不会死
I’m gonna live!
那些是我们的愿望吗?
Are those our wishes?
一定是 -愿望自♥由♥了
They must be. – Oh, the wishes are free.
是愿望,她释放愿望了
The wishes. She’s freeing them.
我们的宝贝
Our girl.
走吧
Come on.
爷爷,你已经一百岁了
Saba, you’re 100 years old.
但是我的意志坚定,呀哈
But my will is strong. Yeah!
成功了
They did it!

No!
无所谓,你来不及了
It doesn’t matter. You’re too late.
艾霞
Asha…
摩尼菲国王从来不会来不及
Magnifico’s never too late.
赛门?
Simon?
星星
Star!
你真的以为能够打败我?
You really think you can take me?
谢了,约翰
Thanks, John!
不客气,艾霞
Any time, Asha!
拜托别伤害我
Please don’t hurt me.
你该害怕的不是我
It’s not me you should be afraid of.

Boom!
星星
Star!
惊喜吧
Surprise.
罗莎市,晚安
Good evening, Rosas!
今晚星星都出来了
Wow, the stars are out tonight.
只有你例外
Oh, except for you.
你被困住罗,对吧?
You’re trapped now, aren’t you?
只是该怎么说呢?
But you see, what can I say?
我真的真的不喜欢被别人背叛
I really, really don’t like being betrayed.
是你背叛了你的人♥民♥
It is you who betrays your people!
不…
Nope, nope, nope.
我受够你了
I’ve had enough of you.
王后殿下
Your Majesty!
你的小把戏没成功,艾玛雅
Your little trick didn’t work, Amaya.
我还是达到我的目的
I still got what I wanted.
想干嘛?
What’s this?
愿望不是给你们随意放走的
The wishes aren’t yours to free.
它们是我的
They are mine!
现在,向你的国王行礼
Now, bow down to your king!
星星,快离开
Star, get away from there!

No!
艾霞
Asha!
你好啊,艾霞
Well, hello, Asha.
真高兴你也来了
So glad you could join us.
“凭自己的力量
How’s the whole…
想尽办法追求愿望”结果还顺利吗?
“taking your wish into your own hands” working out for you?
等等
Oh, wait.
我根本不在乎
I don’t actually care.
你好啊
Hello, there.
我们开始吧 -星星
Let’s do this! – Star!
不要
No!

Yes.
魔镜魔镜告诉我
Mirrors, mirrors on the wall…
谁是世上最帅的人?
who is the handsomest?

Me!

No!
我赢了
I win.
愿望果然会实现
Wishes really do come true.
你不值得拥有星星
You don’t deserve Star!
我说过,我决定
I told you I decide!
想得美
Oh. No, you don’t!
从此以后不准再对天上的星星许愿
There will be no wishing on stars ever again!
应该说,以后不再有希望
In fact, there will be no more hope…
不再有梦想
no more dreams…
而且无处可逃
and no escape.
快跑
Run!
也没有机会造♥反♥
No chance to rise up.
没有人能够讲故事
No one to tell any tales.
没有人能再挑战我
No one to challenge me ever again!
你…什么…
You… are…
都不是
nothing!
我们是…
We… are…
闪耀之星
stars.
谁能指引我方向,天上星
So, I look out at the stars Just like me
我内心深处,祈求能被点亮
And I’m begging you to see this as a sign
你真的要学会放弃
You really need to learn to give up.
我只求大家有一颗懂我的心
‘Cause I know that if you choose To stand beside me
魔法再强大我们可以抵挡
We’ll be greater than all his magic combined
我许下星愿
So, I make this wish
安静
Silence!
我许下星愿
So, I make this wish
我许下星愿 -我许下星愿
So, I make this wish – So, I make this wish
所有的梦想不再设限
To have something more for us than this
等待特别漫长每一个梦想
We’ve had generations of expectations
都值得被珍惜拥有
Wondering why and wondering when
多年埋在谎言里 背离叛变令人感到窒息
We’re past dipping our toes in We know it’s do or die, it’s sink or swim
我们被天花乱坠的承诺蒙蔽双眼
We were all confusing your promises For protection
不再让你需索无度
But we know what we’ve got to do
勇敢起身改变自己做主 我已经有所觉悟
Hope unchanging with our wish held high The way you’ve always taught us to
不…