I’m sorry. I needed a ride.
-想着你可能会帮我 -下来
– Thought you might help me. – Get out.
-我能去哪儿 -我不知道
– Where am I supposed to go? – I don’t know.
-不知道 还是不在乎 -随你选
– You don’t know or you don’t care? – Pick one.
-我救了你一命 -不 你没有
– I saved your life. – No, you didn’t.
你车上没吃的 是吗
You don’t have anything to eat, do you?
我是小淘气
I’m Rogue.
你之前当过兵吗
Were you in the army?
那牌子不是只有服过役的才有吗
Doesn’t that mean you were in the army?
怎么了
What?
突然觉得我的生活没那么糟了
Suddenly my life doesn’t look that bad.
-如果你想搭车… -不不
– If you’d prefer the road… – No. No.
看上去棒极了
It looks great.
很温馨
Looks cozy.
把手放空调上
Put your hands on the heater.
我不会伤害你的 孩子
I’m not gonna hurt you, kid.
我并非是对你心怀戒备 只是…
It’s nothing personal. It’s just that…
每当别人碰我的皮肤 就会有事情发生
when people touch my skin, something happens.
什么事
What?
我不知道
I don’t know.
他们会受伤
They just get hurt.
好吧
Fair enough.
爪子冒出来的时候疼吗
When they come out, does it hurt?
每次都疼
Every time.
小淘气算哪门子名字
So, what kind of a name is Rogue?
我不知道
I don’t know.
金刚狼又算什么名字
What kind of a name is Wolverine?
我叫罗根
My name’s Logan.
我叫玛丽
Marie.
你该系安全带的
You know, you should wear your seat belt.
听着孩子 我不需要小屁孩的安全驾驶建议
Look, kid. I don’t need advice on auto safety from…
你没事吧
You all right?
-孩子 你没事吧 -我被卡住了
– Kid, are you all right? – I’m stuck!
你不是该带某人回来的吗
Weren’t you supposed to bring someone back with you?
-发生了什么事 -他们提前知道了
– What happened? – They knew.
查尔斯
Charles.
金刚狼
-那个变种人现在在哪 -跟他们在一起
– Where is the mutant now? – With them.
我已经先发制人
I have made the first move.
他们仅仅知道这点而已
That is all they know.
跟我来 联♥合♥国♥峰会就要到了
Come. The U.N. Summit is approaching.
我们该做那个小测试了
Time for our little test.
他去哪儿了
Where’s he going?
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
这边
Over here.
-你要去哪儿 -这边
– Where are you going? – This way.
他在那里
He’s over there.
-我们走 -你着什么急
– Let’s go. – What’s your hurry?
早上好 罗根
Good morning, Logan.
把你们对弱人择原理和强人择原理的定义写好
I’d like your definitions of weak and strong anthropic principles…
周三交到我桌上
on my desk on Wednesday.
今天先到这
That’ll be all.
-再见 教授 -再见 凯蒂
– Bye, Professor. – Bye, Kitty.
物理
Physics.
我叫查尔斯·泽维尔 你想吃点早餐吗
I’m Charles Xavier. Would you like some breakfast?
-我这是在哪儿 -纽约州 韦斯切斯特
– Where am I? – Westchester, New York.
你被攻击了 我的人把你带到这接受治疗
You were attacked. My people brought you here for medical attention.
-我不需要治疗 -当然了
– I don’t need medical attention. – Yes, of course.
-那女孩在哪 -小淘气吗 她在这 她没事
– Where’s the girl? – Rogue? She’s here. She’s fine.
是吗
Really?
罗根 这位是奥萝洛·门罗 也叫暴风女
Logan, I’d like you to meet Ororo Munroe, also called Storm.
-这位是斯考特·萨默斯 也叫镭射眼 -你好
– This is Scott Summers, also called Cyclops. – Hello.
他们救了你
They saved your life.
我相信你已经见过琴·葛雷医生了
I believe you’ve already met Dr. Jean Grey.
你在我为天赋者 也就是变种人 开设的学校里
You’re in my school for the gifted. For mutants.
在这里你不会被万磁王找麻烦
You’ll be safe here from Magneto.
万磁王是什么
What’s a Magneto?
一位非常强大的变种人
A very powerful mutant
他坚信变种人与人类之间
who believes that a war is brewing…
即将展开一场大战
between mutants and the rest of humanity.
我追踪他的活动有段时间了
I’ve been following his activities for some time.
那个攻击你的人是他的同伙 名叫剑齿虎
The man who attacked you is an associate of his called Sabretooth.
剑齿虎
Sabretooth?
暴风女
Storm.
他们管你叫什么 轮椅男吗
What do they call you? Wheels?
这是我听过的最傻兮兮的事
This is the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard.
镭射眼 是吧
Cyclops, right?
让开好吗
You wanna get out of my way?
罗根 已经快15年了 对吧
Logan, It’s been almost 15 years, hasn’t it?
虚度光阴 四处漂泊
Living from day to day, moving from place to place,
完全不记得以前的事
with no memory of who or what you are.
闭嘴
Shut up.
给我个机会
Give me a chance.
我或许可以帮你找到些答案
I may be able to help you find some answers.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
有天赋的不只有你一个人
You’re not the only one with gifts.
-你要去哪儿 -他要去哪儿
– Where are you going? – Where’s he going?
他在那里
He’s over there.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing over here?
这是什么地方
What is this place?
无名无姓是变种人对抗世界敌意的第一道防线
Anonymity is a mutant’s first defense against the world’s hostility.
嘿 不许用超能力
Hey, no powers!
对公众来说
To the public,
我们只是为有天赋的年轻人开设的学校
we’re merely a school for gifted youngsters.
镭射眼 暴风女和琴都是我的第一批学生
Cyclops, Storm and Jean were some of my first students.
我保护他们 教他们控制超能力
I protected them, taught them to control their powers…
以后 他们也会教其他人这么做
and in time, teach others to do the same.
学生几乎都是离家出走的孩子
The students are mostly runaways.
担惊受怕 孤身一人
Frightened, alone.
有些人的天赋过于极端
Some with gifts so extreme
以至于对他们自身和身边人都是个危险的存在
that they’ve become a danger to themselves and those around them.
比如你的朋友 小淘气
Like your friend, Rogue.
不能与人类发生身体接触
Incapable of physical human contact,
或许这辈子永远都不能
probably for the rest of her life,
而在这里她能与同龄人一起
and yet here she is with others her own age,
学会被接纳 而非被惧怕
learning being accepted, not feared.
-约翰 -对不起
– John. – Sorry.
我叫鲍比
I’m Bobby.
你叫什么
What’s your name?
-小淘气 -她会怎么样
– Rogue. – What’ll happen to her?
这取决于她
Well, that’s up to her.
要么作为受过教育的小姑娘重回人类社会
Rejoin the world as an educated young woman…
要么留下教授他人
or stay on to teach others…
成为孩子们亲切称呼的X战警
to become what the children have affectionately called X-Men.
欢迎来到变种人高中
Welcome to Mutant High.
但学校只是面对公众的形象
But the school is merely a public face.
但内部的真实情况就是另一回事了
The lower levels, however, are an entirely different matter.
我小的时候
When I was a boy,
就发现我能控制别人的意识
I discovered I had the power to control people’s minds,
让他们按我的意愿思考或做事
make them think or do whatever I wanted.
我17岁时 遇到了一个名叫埃里克·兰谢尔的年轻人
When I was 17, I met a young man named Eric Lensherr.
他也有着非凡的能力
He, too, had an unusual power.
他能制♥造♥磁场和控制金属
He could create magnetic fields and control metal.
秉持着人类不可能接纳我们的信念
Believing that humanity would never accept us,
他变得愤怒 复仇心膨胀
he grew angry and vengeful.
他成为了万磁王
He became Magneto.
这世上有很多变种人都有着惊人的超能力 罗根
There are mutants out there with incredible powers, Logan,
其中也有很多人不像我这样尊重人类
and many who do not share my respect for mankind.
如果没人做好对抗他们的准备 人类可能会灭亡
If no one is equipped to oppose them, humanity’s days could be over.
我跟你做个交易 罗根
I’ll make a deal with you, Logan.
给我48小时 查明万磁王想抓你干什么
Give me 48 hours to find out what Magneto wants with you,

1
2
3
4
5
6
前一篇文章X战警2
下一篇文章大象女王
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!