我向你保证我会尽我所能
and I give you my word that I will use all my power…
帮你拼凑回你丢失的记忆…
to help you piece together what you’ve lost…
并指引你发现心中所求
and what you’re looking for.
参议员 听着 你支持枪♥支♥注册 对吗
Senator, listen, you favor gun registration, yes?
然而某些所谓的孩子们
Well, some of these so-called children…
拥有的超能力是枪♥支♥威胁的十倍不止
possess more than 10 times the destructive force of any handgun.
不 我看不出有什么区别
No, I don’t see a difference.
我只看到校园里有武器
All I see are weapons in our schools.
那样也行 好吧
Well, that’s fair enough. All right.
怎么样
So?
胜负难料 像这样的投票票数一向咬得很紧
It’s gonna be close. A vote this loaded is always close.
联♥合♥国♥世界高峰会呢 全世界都在拭目以待
What about the U.N. Summit? The whole world will be watching.
也许可以想个法子利用这件事为你造势
Maybe there’s some way you could use that to your advantage.
我们可是美国人 亨利
We’re Americans, Henry.
让别的国家想办法去对付变种人吧
Let the rest of the damn world deal with mutants in their own way.
你明白眼下的形势吗
You know this situation?
这些变种人
These mutants?
像琴·葛雷那样的人
People like this Jean Grey?
如果依我来办 我会把他们全关押起来
If it were up to me, I’d lock ’em all away.
这是一场战争
It’s a war.
那正是像我这样的人存在的意义
It’s the reason people like me exist.
我们这是在哪儿
Where the hell are we?
飞行员
Pilot!
正是因为你这种的人存在
You know, people like you are the reason
才导致我小时候不敢去上学
I was afraid to go to school as a child.
对不起
I’m sorry.
为什么道歉
For what?
如果我之前伤到了你
If I hurt you.
迫不及待想再脱掉我的衣服 是吧
So, couldn’t wait to get my shirt off again, huh?
他体内的金属是艾德曼合金
The metal is an alloy called Adamantium.
据说坚不可摧
Supposedly indestructible.
经由手术注射 覆盖他全身骨骼
It’s been surgically grafted to his entire skeleton.
他怎么能经受住这么一场手术
How could he have survived a procedure like that?
因为他的突变超能力
His mutation.
他拥有罕见的无限再生能力
He has uncharted regenerative capability,
那让他可以快速愈合
which enables him to heal rapidly.
这也让我们难以推测他的真实年龄
This also makes his age impossible to determine.
他的岁数很有可能比你还要大 教授
He could very well be older than you, Professor.
-谁给他做的手术 -他不知道
– Who did this to him? – He doesn’t know.
他也不记得任何手术前的事了
Nor does he remember anything about his life before it happened.
变种人实验
Experimentation on mutants.
我倒是听说过
It’s not unheard of.
但我之前从没见过这样的成果
But I’ve never seen anything like this before.
你觉得万磁王想要抓他做什么
What do you think Magneto wants with him?
我无法完全确定万磁王想抓的就是他
I’m not entirely sure it’s him Magneto wants.
蛤♥蟆♥人有一条邪恶的舌头 参议员
Toad has a wicked tongue, Senator.
就跟你一样
Just like you.
你们这些人是谁 亨利在哪
Who are you people? Where’s Henry?
盖里奇先生已经死了好一段时间了 参议员
Mr. Guyrich has been dead for some time, Senator.
但我一直让这位魔形女陪着你呢
But I’ve had Mystique here keep you company.
她可以变形成任何人
She takes so many shapes.
不管你要对我做什么 都只会证明我是对的
Whatever you do to me, you’ll make me right.
我所说的每句话都将得到证实
Every word I’ve spoken will be confirmed.
你是一个敬畏上帝的人吗 参议员
Are you a God-fearing man, Senator?
这种说法真的很奇怪
That’s such a strange phrase.
我一直认为上帝应该如老师一般
I’ve always thought of God as a teacher,
为我们带来光明 智慧以及相互之间的谅解
as a bringer of light, wisdom and understanding.
其实 我觉得你真正害怕的人是我
You see, I think what you really are afraid of is me.
我和我的同类 变种人兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
Me and my kind. The Brotherhood of Mutants.
不过这也确实在情理之中
Though it’s not so surprising, really.
人类总会惧怕他们无法理解的东西
Mankind has always feared what it doesn’t understand.
不要惧怕上帝 参议员
Well, don’t fear God, Senator,
当然了 也无须惧怕我
and certainly, don’t fear me.
至少不用再害怕了
Not anymore.
你到底想对我做什么
What do you intend to do to me?
这么说吧 上帝的动作太慢了
Let’s just say God works too slowly.
我想你在这里一定会住得很自在的
I think you’ll be comfortable here.
你的房♥间在哪
Where is your room?
和斯考特住在走廊尽头那间
With Scott down the hall.
那就是你的天赋吗 忍♥受那家伙
Is that your gift? Putting up with that guy?
实际上 我的超能力是念力
Actually, I’m telekinetic.
我能用意念移♥动♥物品
I can move things with my mind.
真的吗 能移♥动♥什么样的东西
Really? What kinds of things?
任何东西
All kinds of things.
我还有一点心灵感应的能力
I also have some telepathic ability.
-像教授那样吗 -没有他那么强
– What, like your Professor? – Nowhere near that powerful.
不过他在教我如何增强我的能力
But he’s teaching me to develop it.
我相信肯定是
I’m sure he is.
-来探查我的意识吧 -最好不要
– So read my mind. – I’d rather not.
来吧 你害怕你可能会喜欢吗
Come on. You afraid you might like it?
恐怕不可能
I doubt it.
你看到什么了
What do you see?
斯考特
Scott.
晚安 罗根
Good night, Logan.
你要告诉我离你的女朋友远一点吗
You gonna tell me to stay away from your girl?
如果我需要那么做 她也不会成为我的女朋友
If I had to do that, she wouldn’t be my girl.
那好吧 我想你就没有什么需要担心的了
Well, then, I guess you’ve got nothing to worry about,
对吧 镭射眼
do you, Cyclops?
是啊 像我这样的人救了你
Yeah, it must just burn you up
一定让你很恼火 对吧
that a boy like me saved your life, huh?
你应该小心一点 下次你需要救命时我可能不在
You ought to be careful. I might not be there next time.
另外 罗根
Oh, and, Logan,
离我女朋友远一点
stay away from my girl.
罗根
Logan.
罗根 罗根 醒醒
Logan. Logan, wake up.
救命
Help me.
快来人帮忙
Somebody help!
斯考特 拿个枕头过来
Scott, grab a pillow.
这只是个意外
It was an accident.
-罗根 -发生什么事了
– Logan? – What happened?
-她还好吗 -她会没事的
– Is she all right? – She’ll be all right.
她对我做了什么
What did she do to me?
当小淘气碰到别人
Whenever Rogue touches someone,
就会汲取他人的能量和生命力
she takes their energy, their life force.
如果碰到变种人 她会暂时吸收他人的天赋
In the case of mutants, she absorbs their gifts for a short while.
今晚她碰了你 就获得了愈合的能力
In your case, your ability to heal.
我觉得她几乎要了我的命
I feel like she almost killed me.
如果她再多保持一会儿 的确可能要了你的命
If she’d held out any longer, she could have.
感觉怎么样 参议员 希望有进化的感觉
How are we feeling, Senator? Advanced, I hope.
你到底对我做了什么
What the hell have you done to me?
参议员 这样毫无意义 你还能去哪
Senator, this is pointless. Where would you go?
你已经成为我们的一员了 谁还会接纳你
Who would take you in now that you’re one of us?
汤米 放了它吧
Tommy, let it go!
汤米 拜托你放它走
Tommy, please let it go!
我要去告诉妈妈
I’m telling Mommy.
那是一个变种人吗
Is that a mutant?
本周的联♥合♥国♥世界高峰会
…of this week’s U.N. Summit.
超过两百个国家的领导人将要出席
With the leaders of over 200 nations attending,
特勤局已经将埃利斯岛…
the Secret Service has transformed Ellis Island…
层层守卫 固若金汤
into a veritable Fort Knox
为明晚的开幕礼做准备
for tomorrow night’s opening gala.
埃利斯岛位于距曼哈顿海岸不到一英里的海面上
Ellis Island rests less than one mile from the shores of Manhattan.
小淘气
Rogue.
鲍比
Bobby.
小淘气 你干了什么
Rogue, what did you do?
他们说你在偷其他变种人的能力
They say that you’re stealing other mutants’ powers.
不 不 我只是借用了他的能力
No, no. I borrowed his powers.
你永远不能用你的能力来对付其他变种人
You never use your power against another mutant.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
-不 你得理解我 -如果我是你
– No, you have to understand me. – If I were you,

1
2
3
4
5
6
前一篇文章X战警2
下一篇文章大象女王
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!