把刀放下 手举起来
Drop the knives and put your hands in the air.
这是怎么回事
What’s going on here?
是罗尼干的
Ronny.
我叫你把刀放下
I said drop the knives.
-把门打开 -打碎
– Open the door! – Break it.
转过去
Turn around.
-靠在墙上 -好
– Up against the wall. – Okay!
-这只是场误会 -把刀放下
– This is just a misunderstanding. – Put the knives down.
我做不到
I can’t.
你看
Look.
好了 剩下的人 立刻趴在地上
All right, the rest of you, on the ground now.
听着 小孩 我叫你趴在地上
Look, kid, I said on the ground.
我们不想伤害你 孩子
We don’t want to hurt you, kid.
你们知道新闻上说的那些危险的变种人吧
You know all those dangerous mutants you hear about on the news?
我就是最危险的那种
I’m the worst one.
小心
Look out!
你们好
Guten tag.
-这是谁 -科特·瓦格纳
– Who the hell is this? – Kurt Wagner.
但在慕尼黑♥马♥戏团
But in the Munich circus,
我被称为”无与伦比的夜行者”
I was known as “The Incredible Nightcrawler”‒
-行了 暴风女 -我们离开这
– Aw, save it. Storm? – We’re outta here.
杰森 停下
Jason, stop it!
没事了
It’s all right.
-你可以出来了 -他们走了吗
– You can come out. – Have they gone?
是的
Yes.
-其他学生去哪了 -我不知道
– Where are all the other students? – I don’t know.
那我们得找到他们 对吧
Well, then, we’ll have to find them, won’t we?
我们用脑波增幅器
We’ll use Cerebro.
来吧
Come on.
我们走多远了
How far are we?
我们现在在飞向学校大楼
We’re actually coming up on the mansion now.
我发现有两个信♥号♥♥正在靠近
I’ve got two signals approaching.
飞得很快
Coming in fast.
不明飞机 现令你们降到20000英尺
Unidentified aircraft, you are ordered to descend to 20,000 feet.
跟随我们的护卫机回到汉斯科姆空军基地
Return with our escort to Hanscom Air Force base.
你们有十秒钟的时间执行
You have 10 seconds to comply.
-看来有人生气了 -我可不奇怪
– Somebody’s angry. – I wonder why.
我们将跟你们并列飞行
We are coming up alongside
护送你们到汉斯科姆空军基地
you to escort you to Hanscom Air Force base.
现在立刻把你们的高度降下来
Lower your altitude now.
重复 将你们的高度降到20000英尺
Repeat, lower your altitude to 20,000 feet.
这是对你们的最后警告
This is your last warning.
他们落到后面去了
They’re falling back.
他们在瞄准我们
They’re marking us.
-什么 -他们要开火了 抓紧
– What? – They’re gonna fire. Hang on!
我来甩掉他们
I gotta shake ’em.
-求你别再这样了 -我同意
– Please don’t do that again. – I agree.
这东西上没有武器吗
Don’t we have any weapons in this heap?
警告 警告 警告
Warning, warning, warning.
警告 警告 警告 警告 警告
Warning, warning, warning, warning, warning.
警告 警告 警告 警告 警告 警告
Warning, warning, warning, warning, warning, warning.
警告 警告 警告
Warning, warning, warning‒
-后面的人还好吗 -不好
– Everybody okay back there? – No.
我的天 有两枚导弹
Oh, my God. There’s two of ’em.
还有一枚
There’s one more.

Jean‒

Oh, God!
小淘气
Rogue!
小淘气
Rogue!

No!
-琴 -不是我在操控
– Jean? – It’s not me.
这些人什么时候才能学会开飞机[飞行]When will these people learn how to fly?
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
Bitte schön.
你能听到他们在说什么吗
Can you hear what they’re saying?
我可以凑近点试试看
I could take a closer look.
他叫威廉·史崔克上校
His name is Colonel William Stryker…
他入侵你们的学校只为一个目的
and he invaded your mansion for one purpose:
他想得到脑波增幅器
he wanted Cerebro.
或者拿到足够的组件再造出一台
Or enough of it to build one of his own.
但这说不通啊
But that doesn’t make any sense.
史崔克需要教授来操作它
Stryker would need the professor to operate it.
我想这就是我那老朋友还活着的唯一原因吧
Which I think is the only reason my old friend is still alive.
天呐
Oh, my God.
你们都在怕什么
Now, what are you all so afraid of?
当脑波增幅器运作时
While Cerebro is working,
查尔斯的意识会与地球上每个人相连
Charles’ mind is connected to every living person on the planet.
如果他被迫将意识集中在某个特定群体上
If he were forced to concentrate hard enough on a particular group‒
比如说 变种人
let’s say, mutants, for example‒
他就能杀了我们所有人
he could kill us all.
等等
Wait a minute.
史崔克一开始是怎么知道
How would Stryker even
去哪里找脑波增幅器的
know where to find Cerebro in the first place?
因为是我告诉他的
Because I told him.
是我帮查尔斯造的它 还记得吗
I helped Charles build it, remember?
史崔克先生有很强的说服力
Mr. Stryker has powerful methods of persuasion.
即使是对抗像查尔斯这样强大的变种人也一样
Even against a mutant as strong as Charles.
这个史崔克到底是什么人物
So who’s this Stryker anyway?
他是个军方科学家
He’s a military scientist.
他一辈子都在寻找解决变种人问题的办法
He spent his whole life trying to solve the mutant problem.
如果你想要了解更多细节
If you want a more intimate perspective,
为什么不问问金刚狼呢
why don’t you ask Wolverine?
你不记得了 对吗
You don’t remember, do you?
据我所知 威廉·史崔克是另外
William Stryker, the only other man I know
唯一能操控艾德曼合金的人
who can manipulate adamantium.
你骨骼上的金属 就是出自他手
The metal on your bones. It carries his signature.
但是教授…
But the professor‒
教授坚信你足够聪明
The professor trusted you were smart enough
可以自己发现这件事
to discover this on your own.
他比我要更相信你的能力
He gives you more credit than I do.
你为什么需要我们
Why do you need us?
魔形女发现了一个基地的建筑图纸
Mystique has discovered plans of a base…
史崔克经营那里已经长达数十年
that Stryker’s been operating out of for decades.
我们知道他正在那里造第二台脑波增幅器
We know that’s where he’s building the second Cerebro…
但我们不知道基地在哪里
but we don’t know where this base is…
我认为你们当中可能有人知道
and I believe one of you might.
教授已经试过了
The professor already tried.
你又以为一切都是围绕你转的了
Once again, you think it’s all about you.
你们好啊
Hello.
我不是故意偷听的
I didn’t mean to snoop.
尽量放松点
Just try and relax.
对不起
I’m sorry.
史崔克在阿尔克莱湖
Stryker’s at Alkali Lake.
教授派我去的就是那里
That’s where the professor sent me.
那里已经什么都没有了
There’s nothing left.
地表上是什么都没有 罗根
There’s nothing left on the surface, Logan.
基地在地下
The base is underground.
你没事吧
You okay?
-嗯 -你确定吗
– Yeah. – You sure?
进展如何
How we doing?
不太妙
Not good.
我得花四五个小时才能把飞机修好
It’ll take four or five hours before I can get it off the ground.
我不是指这个
That’s not what I meant.
-我只是担心斯考特 -我很担心你
– I’m just worried about Scott. – I’m worried about you.
之前在天上 你展现出了强大的力量
That was some display of power up there.
-显然还不够 -别这样
– Obviously, it wasn’t enough. – Come on.
好吗
All right?
我爱他
I love him.
真的吗
Do you?
女孩们只和危险的家伙调情 罗根
Girls flirt with the dangerous guy, Logan…
她们不会把那种人带回家的

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章疾速备战
下一篇文章X战警
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!