用力 用力
Push, push.
我晚点回来
I’ll be home late.
好早啊
It’s so early.
是啊 今天事很多
Yeah. It’s gonna be a long day.
你看起来好憔悴
You look torn.
你去是上班
Should you go to work…
还是躺在我身上
Or should you lie on top of me?
我没那么有福气 早上和你做♥爱♥
God don’t like me enough to give me you in the morning
还能过一个宁静的下午
and a peaceful afternoon in the same day.
你想早上和我做♥爱♥
Me in the morning…
还是有一个宁静的下午
or peace in the afternoon.
这是个艰难的选择
That’s a tough choice.
人家真的不知道该怎么选呢
I’d hate to be in your shoes.
黄石
第三季 第七集
担♥保♥契约
别起来 待多久都可以
Don’t get up. Stay as long as you want.
靠 我也想骑烈马把后背摔坏
Hey, baby, I wish some bronc’d break my back
这样我就可以躺在床上一直干到中午了
so I could lay in bed all day bumping fuckin’ uglies ’til noon.
听起来不错吧
Don’t that sound nice?
-迟早啊 -不可能
– Just a matter of time. – It ain’t happening.
百分百的事
It’s one hundred percent happening.
瞧 凌晨三点看到这画面 辣不辣眼睛
See? This is how you get your eyeball poked out at three in morning.
工棚什么时候变成天堂岛了
When the fuck did the bunkhouse become Paradise Island?
博伊德 开什么玩笑
C’mon, Boyd. You’ve got to be kidding me.
她这个年纪都能投票 买♥♥子弹了
She’s old enough to vote and buy bullets.
她眼光不好 你别怪我啊
Don’t be blaming me for her bad judgment .
把这些绕桶赛手弄走
Get these goddam barrel racers out of here
免得整个工棚的人
before the whole bunkhouse is carrying
都拿着梳妆袋去竞技场
their groomed bag to the rodeo
像喂混♥蛋♥一样喂他们的香肠热狗
and feeding their sausage dogs like fucking assholes.
我们不是吃白食的
We’re not freeloaders.
如果你想让我们工作 我们可以工作
If you want to put us to work, we can work.
吉米 精神点 你今天跟我走
Jimmy, get your shit together. You’re with me today.
把五岁的栗色马从马厩牵出来
Go get that 5 year-old sorrel out of that stall.
我来
I’ll get him.
你带它去哪
Where you taking him?
我懒得用这匹马进行竞技比赛了
I’m tired of trying to ride the rodeo out of this son of a bitch.
我送它去汉密尔顿 它在那里想怎么弓背都行
I’m taking him to Hamilton. He can buck all he wants there.
我能去吗
Can I come?
不行 这不是公路旅行
No, it’s not a fucking road trip.
他伤得太重 帮不了你
He’s too busted up to help you.
我可以帮忙
I can help.
不用她 我只是
She doesn’t have to do that. I’m just being…
那是谁 吉米
Who is that, Jimmy?
米娅 她是我女朋友
It’s, uh, Mia. She’s my girlfriend.
烦心事又来了
This is gonna be one of these fucking days, isn’t it?
真是不想面对啊
I should have never got out of bed.
快上车
Go get your ass in the truck.
你们想听什么
What do y’all want to listen to?
空调
The air conditioning.
-不听音乐吗 -不听
– No music? – No music.
沉默寡言型 我喜欢
Strong silent type. I like it.
看来他用了狗
Looks like he used dogs.
用嵌板搭了条小路
Made an alley with panels.
看起来像母牛和小牛
Looks like cows and calves.
我打电♥话♥给销♥售♥谷仓
I’ll call the sale barn.
你给小牛烙印了吗
Did you brand those calves yet?
耳牌
Ear tags?
没有
Nothing.
如果他够聪明 就会改了牛的烙印
Well, if he’s smart, he’ll change the brand on those cows
开车送去北达科他州
and drive ’em to North Dakota.
但他肯定想现在就卖♥♥掉那些小牛
But he’s gonna wanna sell those calves right now.
莱恩 你负责三叉市的销♥售♥谷仓
Ryan, why don’t you take the sale barn in Three Forks.
你负责刘易斯顿 我负责比林斯
You take Lewiston, I’ll take Billings.
我是牲畜委员会的亨顿探员
This is livestock agent Hendon.
我能和拍卖♥♥经理谈谈吗
May I speak to the auction manager?
没有找到更改约翰·达顿
There’s no court filing that changes Power of Attorney
名下农场委托书的法庭文件
for the Dutton ranch for John Dutton.
那她就是利用舒瓦茨和梅耶公♥司♥的律师
Well, then she used Schwartz and Meyers attorneys
在盐湖城提交了
and they filed it in Salt Lake.
那在这里就无效了吗
Does that make it invalid here?
不是 但这样就把水搅浑了
No, but it does muddy the water.
对了 选举部门需要一份
Oh and, elections division needs a certified copy
你出生证明的核证副本
of your birth certificate.
好的 没问题
Okay, that’s fine.
我不能签字 必须是你
I can’t sign for it. Has to be you.
你在楼下就可以签字
They can get it for you downstairs.
能等到会议结束吗
Can it wait until after the meeting?
他们说必须存档才能批准你的任命
They said it must be on file to ratify your appointment.
我觉得他们想在会议前搞定
I think they want it done before the meeting.
好吧
Okay.
驾照和社保卡
Driver’s license and Social Security card?
舒瓦茨和梅耶
Schwartz and Meyer?
是的
Yep.
-我们不是换了 -是的
– Didn’t we replace– – Yep.
我会用双层玻璃
You know, I’d double pane that.
我也是这么想的
Was thinking the same thing.
好主意 伙计 英雄所见略同
Great minds, buddy. Great minds.
你最近好像经常这样
Seem to be doing a lot of that lately.
经常什么
A lot of what?
放空自己
Whole lot of staring into nothing.
我需要时间来做出决定
I have decisions to make that take time.
我得好好想想
Take a lot of thought.
这世界变化得太快了 亲爱的
The world just got a little too fast, honey.
我们得想办法让它慢下来
We need to find a way to slow it down.
世界好像并不会慢下来 爸
Not sure the world does slow down, Dad.
只要知道方法就可以
It does if you know how.
那我得好好学一下
You’re going to have to teach me that trick.
你要嫁给他 是吗
You’re going to marry him, aren’t you?
也许吧
Maybe.
只要他向我求婚
If he asks me.
是的
Yes.
他不会的 亲爱的
He won’t ask you, honey.
为什么
Why not?
不是因为他不想
Not because he doesn’t want to,
而是因为他永远不会询问我的意思
but because he’ll never ask me for your hand,
如果他不问我 就肯定不会向你求婚
and he’ll never ask you without doing that.
因为他不想让我为难
He wouldn’t want to put me in that position,
虽然我根本不会为难
even though he isn’t putting me anywhere.
但他不会的 亲爱的 所以如果你想嫁
He just won’t do it, honey, so if it’s what you want
那你就得主动一点
you’re gonna have to do the asking yourself.
你是说你不介意吗
Are you saying you’d be okay with that?
你是在问我的意思吗
Are you asking me to be okay with it?
他能娶我吗 爸
Can he have my hand, Daddy?
你爱他吗
Do you love him?
你开心吗
Makes you happy?
我对他一见钟情
Since the moment I met him.
既然这样
Well, hap–
你开心就好 亲爱的
Happy is all I’ve ever wanted for you, sweetheart.
只要他能让你开心 那你就嫁给他吧
You… Give him your hand if he gives you that.
谢谢你 爸爸
Thank you, Daddy.
对不起 贝丝
I’m sorry, Beth.
对不起什么
Sorry for what?
你觉得自己不能来找我
That you thought you couldn’t come to me.
你以为我会觉得丢人
That you thought I’d be ashamed or
或者会因此惹上麻烦
you’d be in trouble for it or
随便你是怎么想的
whatever you thought.
你发生了任何事
I am the one safe person in this world
都可以来找我 贝丝
that you can turn to, Beth, for anything.
之前我没有让你感受到 我真的很难过
And it breaks my heart I didn’t make you know that.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!