早就把它买♥♥下来了
would have bought it up by now.
那是因为他们抢先一步 你知道吗?
Well that’s cause they got ahead of it you know?
在别人找到他们之前 他们就建立了自己的石油公♥司♥
Started their own oil company before one could get to ’em.
他们自己养牛养马
Their own breed of cattle hell their own breed of horses
一匹马都没卖♥♥到竞技场
not a damn horse in that arena
你无法追查到国王
you can’t trace back to the King.
他们为自己赢得了如此大的声誉
They made such a name for themselves you can buy
以至于你可以买♥♥到座位上有他们品牌的卡车
a damn truck with their brand on the seat.
这就是我们要做的
That’s what we’re going to do.
在这个山谷之外 谁知道我们在这里?
Outside this valley who knows we’re even here?
我要让全世界都知道我们在这里
I’m gonna let the world know we’re here.
我在考虑让特拉维斯上路
Thinking of putting Travis on the road.
你最了解他了 你觉得呢?
You know him best what do you think?
我是说 那混♥蛋♥除了赢什么都不做 长官
I mean that fucker doesn’t do anything but win sir.
我们能相信他吗?
Can we trust him?
我的意思是 他把那”婊♥子♥”带入驯马 凯西
I mean… He puts the “whore” in horse trainer Kayce.
但如果他为我们黄石工作 他会忠于我们的
But if he’s riding for the Y he’ll be true to it.
但是得提醒你 他会把其他人搞砸
But mind you he will fuck everyone else sir.
我的意思是每一个人
I mean everybody.
嘿 约翰
Hey John.
他是怎么定价的?
How’s he priced?
最高价格
Through the roof.
如果 呃…
Well what if uh…
如果我让他和你一起上路呢
What if I was to put him on the road with you
那他值多少钱?
then what does he cost?
嗯 一样的 但他会在一年后返利给你
Well the cost is the same but he’ll pay you back in a year.
那就带上 你再给我讲讲
I’ll take him. Now show me more.
还想听什么?你想怎么参与?
How many more? How big you want in?
当人们想到马的时候
When people think of horses
我想让他们想到黄石公园
I want them to think of the Yellowstone.
约翰 听着 你知道这个交易 好吗?
John look you know this deal all right?
橡树不值钱
There’s no money in the oak.
橡子才值钱
All the money’s in the acorn.
我去给你找个种马 给我三年时间
So let me go find you a stud. give me three years
没有三年时间了 让我现在就参与
Don’t have three years. Just get me in now.
在去胜者之圈的路上给我找到那些橡子
Find me acorns on the way to that winner’s circle.
好的 切割者你也要吗?
All right. You want cutters?
三个我都要 约翰…
I want all three. John…
那要花很多钱
That’s going to cost a lot of money.
好吧?得花几百万才能把它做好
All right? It’s gonna take a few million to do that right.
嗯…你能赢回来吗?
Well… Can you win it back?
你知道我们该怎么做吗?
You know what we should do?
如果我们要做对 那就让我用对的方式做
If we’re gonna do this right then let me do it right.
让我给你建立一个团队 好吧?
Let me build you a team. All right?
我会给你三个中最好的
I’ll get you the best of the best in all three
我会把支票堆在你桌上
and I will stack checks on your desk
跟电♥话♥簿一样厚
thick as a fucking phone book.
就这样做吧
Do it.
好的 我开始打电♥话♥
All right. I’ll start making calls.
我们负担不起
We can’t afford to do this.
是啊 我们不干也不行啊 孩子
Yeah well we can’t afford not to son.
以后也不行
Not anymore.
现在你尊重我了?
Oh now you show me respect?
不用麻烦了
Don’t bother.
我们还是文明点 好吗 贝丝?
Let’s keep this civil shall we Beth?
文明 你♥他♥妈♥的懦夫?
Civil you fucking coward?
我为你燃烧 鲍勃
I burned for you Bob.
当我说“烧伤”的时候…我的意思是它
And when I say “burned”… I mean it.
要喝一杯吗?
Care for a drink?
两份铁托 三份橄榄
Uh double Tito’s three olives.
你是说马提尼?
You mean a martini?
不 马提尼酒里有苦艾酒 和朋友一起喝
No martinis have vermouth and are enjoyed with friends.
我不喜欢苦艾酒 他们也不是我的朋友
I don’t like vermouth and these aren’t my friends.
所以…
So…
我们要谈什么?
What are we talking about?
你的遣散费
Your severance package.
你们这些该死的秃鹫
You fucking vultures.
我有个主意 不履行合同
Here’s an idea: don’t honor the contract
看看我接下来会怎么做
and see what I do next.
我们不关心结果
We aren’t concerned with the pay out.
我们关心的是参数
We are concerned with the parameters.
特别是竞业禁止条款
In particular the noncompete clause
以及保密协议
and the nondisclosure agreement.
是的 这应该让你担心
Yeah that should concern you.
你有过恶意中伤的历史
You have a history of malicious intent
你根本不知道 伙计
Oh you have no idea buddy.
我怀疑它们不会再萎缩了 但值得一试
I doubt they can shrivel any more but it was worth a shot.
我帮你赚了一大笔钱
I made you a fortune.
一大笔钱
A fortune.
当我的家人处于生死关头时 你离开了我
And when my family was in the fight of its life you quit me.
鲍勃 我的建议是:退休
Here’s what I recommend Bob: retire.
在我夺走你的一切之前赶紧退休吧
Retire before I take everything you fucking have.
施瓦茨和迈耶拥有一半的土地
Schwartz and Meyer owns half the land
在黄石公园的北侧
on the north side of the Yellowstone:
你不该跟比你大的熊打架 贝丝
you shouldn’t pick a fight with the bigger bear Beth.
你们共同拥有这块地 鲍勃
You coown the land Bob.
你得读那些小字 鲍勃
You gotta read the fine print Bob.
我才是那更大的熊
I’m the bigger bear.
太棒了 现在让我们试试右手
Great. Let’s try the right hand now.
今天不错
Better today.
太好了 吉米
That’s really good Jimmy.
好的 现在来做更难的动作
All right. Now for the tough stuff.
太好了
Great.
向下
Back down.
向上
Up.
我们要做多少?
How many are we doing?
十个
Ten.

我们就不能走路吗?
Can’t we just fucking walk?
走路不能锻炼我们需要锻炼的肌肉 吉米
Walking doesn’t work the muscles we need worked Jimmy.
你越来越好了 宝贝
You’re getting so much better baby.
好的
All right.
扫描结果让我深受鼓舞
I’m really encouraged by the scans.
你的体能训练进展不错
You’re making good progress in PT.
我想我们已经到了那个阶段了 吉米
I think we’ve reached that point Jimmy.
什么阶段?
What point?
你的活动仅限于物理治疗
Your movement must be restricted to physical therapy.
你可以去洗手间 你可以从
You can go to the bathroom you can walk from
从一个房♥间到另一个房♥间
one room to the next
但任何体力活动都必须在监督下进行
but any physical exertion must be supervised.
胸托要24小时使用
And the thoracic brace stays on 24 hours a day.
对你来说最危险的两个地方:楼梯和浴室
Two most dangerous places for you: stairs and the bathroom.
淋浴时滑倒
A slip in the shower
我们又回到原点了 或者更糟
we’re right back to square one or worse.
明白了吗?我们知道了
Got it? We got it.
出院需要几个小时
Discharge will take a couple of hours.
我通知了农场希望他们能安排一个坡道
Oh I let the ranch know in the hopes they could arrange a ramp
你知道吗 工棚里已经有一个了
and whatdoyouknow the bunkhouse already has one.
你的工作就是这么危险
That’s how dangerous your job is.
你需要考虑一下
You need to think about that.
你给农场打电♥话♥了?
You called the ranch?
你和谁谈过?他们怎么说?
Who did you talk to? What did they say?
说他们派了辆车来
Said they were sending a car.
怎么了 宝贝?你为什么不高兴?
What’s the matter baby? Why aren’t you happy?
我得给你看点东西
Need to show you something.
我吗?是的
Me? Yep.
这个男孩和你有关系吗?
This boy any relation to you?
他做了什么?
What did he do?
试图用螺丝刀抢劫便利店
Tried to rob a convenience store with a screwdriver.
你可以看到他的下场
You can see how that worked out for him.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!