好了 过来集♥合♥
Alright. Come on then.
今晚别找借口了 把同谋供出来吧
No excuse tonight. It was your accomplices.
我没有同谋
I have no accomplices.
我找到那些枪了
I found the guns.
你要是拒不合作 他们会以叛国罪控告你
If you don’t cooperate, they’ll charge you with treason.
我可不想看你遭受不必要的惩罚
And I have no interest in seeing you punished unnecessarily.
我很同情你们这些爱尔兰年轻人
I sympathize with the Young Irelanders.
不 你不同情
No, you don’t.
你不过是国王的走狗罢了
You’re a puppet of the crown.

Yeah.
一个国民
A subject.
忠诚的国民
Loyal subject.
那赶紧回你的英格兰老家啊
So feck off back home to England then.
我更喜欢这里 麦科马克先生
I prefer here, Mr. McCormack,
这更有挑战性
I find it challenging.
这世道没什么人说真话了
There’s no place now that you get someone to tell the truth.
难道不是英格兰不想要你了吗
Or does England not want you anymore?
同谋
Accomplices?
探长 犯人愿意配合了吗
Well, inspector, has the prisoner been cooperative?
并没有
Not really. No.
他死了
He’s dead.
1845年
In the year of 1845
一场可怕的大饥荒席卷了整个爱尔兰
a terrible famine descended upon Ireland.
短短几年内
Within a few short years
爱尔兰 1847年
有四分之一的人口永远地离开了这里
one in four of our people would be gone forever.
一部分人逃去了英格兰和北美
Fled to England and North America.
另一部分则死于饥饿和瘟疫
Or dead from starvation and fever.
那时爱尔兰被英国占领
Irishmen who had enlisted to fight
一些爱尔兰人为英国殖民者在外打仗
for the occupying British crown in its foreign wars
但他们回家的时候只看见
returned home to find only death and destruction
尸横遍野 满目疮痍
in every corner of the land.
被自己的同胞当做叛徒
Seen by many as traitors to their own people
他们目睹自己的国家
they looked on helplessly
在大英帝国的统治下逐渐走向灭亡
as their country continued to choke
眼中充满了绝望
under the rule of the British Empire.
黑色 1847
巴特拉·奥诺顿
Beartla O’Naughton.
马丁·奥菲尼
Martin O’Feeney.
我的家人呢
Where’s my family?
抱歉 马丁
I’m sorry, Martin
你母亲一年前去世了
your mother died a year ago.
感染了瘟疫
Sick with the fever.
我兄弟呢
Where’s my brother?
被吊死了
Hanged.
法警来拆房♥子的时候 他捅了一个法警
Stabbed the bailiff when they came to tumble the house.
我帮不了他们
I couldn’t help them.
我一无所有
I had nothing.
康伦家的人去哪了
Where are the Conlons?
不是死了就是去利物浦了 房♥子也空了
Either dead or gone to Liverpool. The house was left empty.
这是唯一一座他们没拆的了
It’s the only one they haven’t tumbled.
这是罗伊辛
This is Roisin
对不起 宝贝 今天只有点野菜了
Sorry love, only nettles today.
我有食物
I have food.
我们好几年没吃过点心了
We haven’t had a biscuit in years.
你还记得你的马丁叔叔吗
Do you remember your uncle Martin?
跟英格兰人走的那个吗
Who went off with the english?
你从哪弄到的
Where did you get them?
你的军队呢
What about your army?
的确是他老子的儿子
He is his father’s son.
我要去美国了
I’m going to America.
你们要跟我去吗
Will you come with me?
土豆怎么了
What happened to the potatoes?
一夜之间枝干就枯萎了
The stalks wilted overnight.
土地变成了黑色
The land turned black.
土豆烂在了地里
And the spuds went rotten in the ground.
眼睁睁看着它们烂在手里
They’d just fall apart in your hand.
在阴雨中
And the stench
散发着臭气
even in the rain.
本来每个人都在期待着丰收
One day everyone was looking forward to the harvest,
而之后
and the day after that
我们便一无所有
we had nothing.
想吃东西只能去接受施舍的粥
The only way you could eat was to take the soup
施粥的是英国国教新教 接受施粥必须改信新教
你接受了
And you took it.
每个人都接受了
Everyone took it,
除了你的妈妈
except your mother.
她怕下地狱
Afraid she’d go to hell.
之后他们开始收济贫税
Then they brought in the poor tax.
所以地主就开始驱逐所有人
So the landlords started evicting everyone.
你们为什么不反抗
Why didn’t you stand your ground?
执法官
Bailiffs…
警♥察♥
constabulary,
有时还有士兵
soldriers sometimes
我们在这里撑过了冬天
We lived here through winter.
你喜欢这顶帽子吗
Do you like that hat?
帮我保管吧
You can look after it for me.
然后瘟疫又来了
And then the fever came.
她经常提起你
She talked about you a lot.
我的兄弟呢
What about my brother?
他无法原谅你
He couldn’t forgive you.
因为我领受了国王的钱
For taking the king’s shilling.
我们回头房♥子见
We’ll see you back at house.
最后一次警告 快出来
This is the final order to vacate!
这间房♥子马上就不适合住了
This dwelling will be rendered uninhabitable.
我们要把它拆了
We are taking the roof off!
为了你们自己的安全 马上出来
For your own safety, come out now!
菲茨吉本跟他们在一块
Fitzgibbon’s with them.
我们必须要出去了
We have to go out.
他是来找我的 我会被逮捕的
He’s after me, I’ll be arrested.
你们出不出来
Are you comin’ out?
中士
Sergeant.
你来这有事吗
What’s your business here?
叫你的人从房♥顶下来
Tell your men to get off the roof.
不管欠多少钱 我来付
I’ll pay whatever is owed.
不是钱的事
Not a question of money.
他们的租约是违法的
The tenancy is illegal.
他们从路边直接搬进去住的
They moved in from the side of the road.
请后退
Move back, please.
至少让他们平安地出来
At least let them leave peacefully.
这跟你有什么关系
How does this concern you?
让我跟他们谈谈
Let me talk to them.
我不会说第二遍
I won’t ask you again.
站着别动 让他们干完自己的活
Stand down and let this men do their job.
马丁能和他们谈谈
Martin can talk to them.
告诉他们你要走
Tell them you’re going away.
马丁是个逃兵
Martin is a deserter.
如果他们发现了 会绞死他的
They will hang him if they find out.
出来
Come out.
他们会让我们出来吗
Will they let us out?
住手 我们出来了
Stop, we’re coming out.
看在老天的份上 要冻死了
For God’s sake, it’s freezing out.
你们都是冷血动物吗
Don’t you have a heart?
迈克尔
Michael
把那个年轻人逮起来
Take that young man into custody.
你个小贼
You little thief.

No!
迈克尔
Michael!
迈克尔
Michael!
把他带走
Get him out of here.
这是他的枪
That’s his rifle.
他的靴子 还有其他物品

1
2
3
4
5
6
前一篇文章单亲度假村
下一篇文章多哥
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!