去吧 你错过派对了
Come on. You are missing your party.
-你知道几点了吗 -什么
-You know what time it is? -Eh?
-几点了 -很晚了 不 很早了
-You know what time it is? -Late at night. No,it’s early.
-你还有精力吗 -有
-You up for a little more still? -Yeah.
当然有
Yeah,definitely.
这是杰克 记得杰克吗
Hey,that’s Jake. Remember Jake?
去杰克那儿
Go see Jake.
-嘿 几点了 -我还有两个小时
-Hey,what time is it? -I’ve still got a couple hours.
很抱歉让你承受这一切 娜卓
I’m sorry for everything I’ve been putting you through,Naturelle.
我被搞混了 我一直以为是你
I’ve been confused. I’ve been thinking that you…
-这不重要 -对我很重要
-Doesn’t matter. -It matters to me.
我不希望你恨我
I don’t want you to hate me when I’m gone.
我怎么会恨你
I could never hate you,Montgomery.
我爱你
I love you.
留下来陪我
Hey,stay with me.
我还有一件事要做
I got one last thing I gotta do.
-不 别走 -我马上回来
-No,don’t go. -I’ll be back.
-这种生活也不错 -是啊
-Wouldn’t that be the life,huh? -Yeah.
开一艘拖船 每天早上在河上穿梭
Working a tugboat. Be out on the river every morning.
是啊 是挺好的
Yeah,it’d be nice.
挺好的
It’d be nice.
几点了
What time you got?
六点一刻
Quarter past 6:00.
好吧
All right.
好 来吧
All right. Come on.
-你要把杜尔带走了吗 -是的
-You ready for Mr. Doyle? -Yeah.
它是你的了
The leash is yours.
我要你把我打得鼻青脸肿
I need you to make me ugly.
我不能这样子进去 我已经对你说过的
I can’t go in looking like this. I already told you.
第一天很重要
It’s all about the first day.
要是他们看到我长这样
If they get one look at me looking like this,
我就完了
I’ll be finished.
你说你什么忙都肯帮 你说你什么都肯做
Come on. You said anything. You just said you’d do anything.
我要你帮这个忙
This is what I need.
你在想什么 我打肿你一只眼睛
What are you thinking? I mean,I’m gonna give you a black eye
就没有人会惹你
and nobody’s gonna mess with you? Come on!
不只是打肿一只眼睛
I need a lot more than a black eye,pal.
拜托你帮我劝劝他
Will you fucking help me out here?
我要你狠狠地揍我一顿
I need you to really fuck me up.
我办不到
I can’t do it.
-你办得到 -我不会揍你 蒙提
-I think you can. -I’m not gonna hit you,Monty.
知道吗 我觉得你想揍我
You know what? I think you want to,a little bit.
什么
What?
-你觉得我活该 -没有
-You think I deserve it a little bit. -Not doing it.
你早就这么想了 你老是用那种眼神看我
I think you have for years. You’ve been giving me that look,
好像想要把我打醒
like you want to smack some sense into me.
你的机会来了 我要你帮这个忙
Well,this is your chance. I need it,Frank!
你就是要我 把你海扁你一顿
So this is your favor? “Make me ugly?”
这点子是从哪儿来的
What the… Where the hell is this coming from,man?
太荒谬了
This is bullshit!
别临阵脱逃 弗兰克
Don’t pussy out on me,Frank.
我需要你帮忙 我不会还手
I need this from you. Now,I’m not gonna fight back.
我不会揍你 我也不会踹你
I’m not gonna beat… I’m not gonna kick your…
你到底要我怎样
What the fuck do you want from me,man?
像他妈的个男人 行不行
Be a fucking man about it,all right?
-实在受不了了 -闭嘴 闭嘴
-This is insane! -Shut up! Shut up!
没人跟你讲话 你别插手
Nobody’s talking to you. I mean it. Stay out of it.
够了 这太扯了
All right,enough! This is bullshit!
咱们去吃早饭 忘了这件事
I’m gonna go get some breakfast,and we’re gonna forget this shit.
-才不去 -听我说
-No,no,no breakfast. -Hey! Listen to me.
别这么做 蒙提
Don’t do this,Monty.
你不是一直跟我说 你一定会帮我吗
What is all this bullshit you’ve been feeding me?
我会在那里的 蒙提
“I’m gonna be there for you,Monty.
我会在那里的 那全是屁话
“I’ll be there when you walk out.” Bullshit!
我会在那里的 不过我不会打你
I’ll be there for you,but I’m not gonna hit you!
弗兰克 弗兰克 他不知道自己在说什么
Frank! Frank,he doesn’t know what he’s doing.
我想这真是大好机会
I think this whole situation is convenient…
-我是这么觉得 -你是什么意思
-You know that? That’s what I think. -What do you mean,convenient?
你早就想把我送走
You’re gonna send me away,
说”再见 蒙提 然后替我照顾娜卓”
say “Bye,Monty,” say you’ll take care of Naturelle for me.
不是吗
Isn’t that what this is…
我才不会跟她乱来
I would never fucking cross the line with her,man!
屁啦
Oh,bullshit!
-你早就想上她 -你个十足的王八蛋
-You’ve wanted to fuck her… -You’re full of shit!
-弗兰克 他不是这个意思 -你以为我没看到
-Frank,he doesn’t mean it. -You think I don’t see
你老盯着她的身材吗
the way you look at her,at her titties and her ass?
得了吧 你这混♥蛋♥早就想上她了
Come on,you asshole,you’ve been wanting to fuck her for years.
别胡说八道 别逼我
Don’t fucking do this,man!
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey,hey,hey!
快动手
Stop it!
-不要 快动手 -弗兰克 动手啊
-Don’t do this! Don’t do this. -Now,Frank. Do it. Do it!
动手啊
Do it! Do it!
动手呀 你这孬种 动手呀
Do it. Do it,you fucking pussy. Do it!
住手 弗兰克
Stop,Frank.
你会打死他
You’re going to kill him!
弗兰克 快住手
Frank,stop!
弗兰克
Frank!
弗兰克 弗兰克
Frank. Frank.
对不起
I’m sorry…
够了 住手
That’s enough. Stop.
我的天啊
Oh,my God!
蒙提 我的天啊
Monty! Oh,my God!
没事 没事了 扶我进去
It’s okay. It’s all right. Just get me inside.
进去
Get me inside.
我会的 哦 天啊
Of course. Oh,my…
哦 天啊
Oh,my God,baby.
哦 天啊
Oh,my God.
哦 天啊 我送你到医院
Oh,God,Monty,let me take you to the hospital.
你为什么一直跟着我
Why did you stay with me all this time?
你早该离开我的
You should’ve left a long time ago.
别说这种话
Stop talking like that.
我一定会等你 等多久都无所谓
I’ll wait for you. As long as it takes.
别哭了 宝贝
Don’t cry,baby.
我是个白♥痴♥
I’m such an idiot.
娜卓 我搞砸了
Naturelle,I blew it.
我真的搞砸了
I really blew it.
什么人
Who’s that?
-这是谁干的 -我们得走了
-Who did this to you? -Gotta go.
不 让他送你到医院 宝贝
Let him take you to the hospital,baby.
不 我没事
It’s okay. It’s okay.
怎么会这样
How did this happen?
不知道 他一回来就是这样
I don’t know. He just showed up like this.
-哦 宝贝 蒙提 -他伤得很重
-Oh,baby,Monty. -He’s a mess.
哦 看看他
Oh,look at him.
天啊 那些人太狠了
Oh,God. These people are hooligans.
我会送他到医院
I’ll take him to the hospital.
我要在这儿跟你道别 老爸
I’ll say goodbye here,Pop.
你不信任我的开车技术
You don’t trust my driving?
我不能让你开车送我
I can’t do it this way.
你得让我自己去 这样比较容易
You just gotta let me walk away,Pop,please. It’s easier.
是吗 容易
Yeah. Easier?
天啊 你一点都不懂
My God,you don’t understand.
让我开车送你去
Let me drive you there.
我得知道路才能去看你
I need to know where it is for visits,you know?
好吗
Okay,buddy?
帮帮忙
Help me out.
-好吗 -好吧
-Help me out? -Okay.
-袋子给我 -我不去医院 老爸
-Give me the bag. -No hospital,Pop.
不去就不去
No hospital.
走吧 谢谢你
Let’s go.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!