我也觉得达斯克很棒
No,I… No,I think Dusk is very good.
我喜欢他早期的作品
Actually,I prefer his earlier work…
-杰克 好啦 -早期的作品
-Hey,Jake! -His earlier work?
-杰克 -好啦
-Jake! -Yeah.
-你在干嘛 -我
-What’re you doin’? -I’m…
-有人在替我们开门 -好把
-This guy,he’s holding the door… -Okay.
-我们一起 -走吧
-We’re together. -Let’s go.
你是牵狗的那家伙
You’re the guy with the dog,right?
又是你 你不是该上♥床♥睡觉了吗
You again. Yeah. Isn’t it past your bedtime?
我跟杰克在一起 我们是一对情侣
Oh,no,I’m with Jake. We’re lovers.
-情侣 是吗 -她在开玩笑是吗
-Lovers? Really? -She’s kidding.
进来吧
Well,I mean,come on in.
我们最欢迎情侣
There’s plenty of room for lovers.
我有三个朋友也能跟来吗
Well,I’m here with three friends. Can they come,too?
-女生吗 -不是
-Girls? -No.
拜托
Mary,please.
别傻了 你不能带男生进去
Are you out of your mind? You can’t take a bunch of guys in.
-快走吧 快走吧 -她不能进去
-Let’s go,let’s go. -She can’t go in there.
好啦 好啦
No,it’s good,it’s good.
-蒙提 -她也一起
-Monty! -These two. Yeah.
酷毙了 我看过这房♥间的照片
Cool! You know,I’ve seen pictures of this room.
傻瓜庞克也来过
Like,Daft Punk was in here.
你是谁 你很有名吗
So,um,who are you? Are you someone famous?
嘿 狄玛莉 别问这么多好吗
Hey,D’Annunzio,what do you say we give it a rest with questions.
-喝点香槟 -好吧
-Have a little champagne. -Okay.
她是谁
Who’s that?
-杰克的学生 -什么
-One of Jake’s students. -What?
慢用
Enjoy.
我用香槟敬我真正的朋友
Champagne for my real friends
我的酒肉朋友就去死吧
and real pain for my sham friends.
干杯
Cheers!
-好喝吗 -好喝
-Like that? -Yep.
有人想跳舞吗
Does anyone want to go dance?
来嘛 陪我跳舞
Come on. Dance with me.
你去吧 你先去 我待会再来
No,go ahead. No,go do it. I’ll catch up with you.
-你确定 -确定
-Sure? -Yeah.
-黛芙妮 有威士忌吗 -你要哪种
-Daphne,you got any whiskey? -What kind do you want?
-麦卡伦18年份 -我到楼上去找找看
-Macallan 18. -I’ll go see if we have some upstairs.
等等 我跟你去
Hold up. I’ll come with you.
我很快就回来
Back in a flash.
我真不敢相信 你把我的学生带进来
I can’t believe you brought my student in here.
少来 她很可爱
Oh,come on. Come on,she’s cute.
-嗯 -她真的很可爱
-Yeah. -She’s cute. She is.
话多了一点 不过很可爱
She talks a little bit too much,but she’s cute.
你会害我被炒鱿鱼 你知道吗
You’re gonna get me fired. You realize that?
听着 她会告诉她的朋友
Look,she’s gonna tell her friends,
一传十 十传百 一直传下去
and then they’re gonna tell their friends and they just keep talking…
他们能说什么 他们会说
What are they gonna say? They say…
你在舞厅遇到她
You met her in a club,you ran into her,
-聊了一下 -嗯
-you talked a little bit. -Yeah.
说真的 你又还没对她做什么
Seriously,you haven’t done anything wrong yet.
-还没是什么意思 -她很辣 她很喜欢你
-What do you mean,yet? -She’s hot. She’s all over you.
-她一定肯跟你上♥床♥ -蒙提
-I mean,she’d hop you in a second. -Monty.
她才17岁 她也是我的学生
She’s 17. All right? She’s my student.
我不能 碰她
I can’t,you know,just touch her…
现在不行 再过7个月她就毕业了
No,not now,but,you know,in,like,seven months…
我认识娜卓时她也是这年纪
She’ll be the age Naturelle was when I met her.
-我说过你还不能碰她 -好啦
-Like I said,not yet,you know? -Okay.
好啦 听着
Okay,look,
-杰克 我在开你玩笑啦 -别担心
-Jake,I’m kiddin’,man. -Well,you know…
我只是故意耍你
No,no,I’m giving you a hard time.
你很聪明 不会做这种蠢事
You’re smart. You’re way too smart for that shit.
你对这种事一向都很理智
Really. You’ve always been smart about that stuff.
我很佩服你这点 是真的
I respect that. I really do. I do.
来 这很好喝
Here. What do you say?
我告诉你 我再继续喝下去
I tell you,one more of these,and I’m,um…
嗯 真的会醉了
Yeah,I’m pissed.
来 敬我酒
Hey,listen,make me a toast.
你要我敬你酒
You want me to make you a toast?
对 我会很久见不到你
Yeah,come on. I’m not gonna see you for a long time.
我想有一个好的回忆 对我说几句好话
I want to have a nice memory. Say something nice.
好吧
Okay.
天啊 杰克 放轻松
Jesus,Jake. Relax. Don’t…
呃 我们敬杜尔
Here,uh… Here’s to Doyle.
-敬杜尔 -它是你的狗了
-To Doyle. -All right. Your dog now.
-不是吧 -是 它喜欢你
-No! -Yeah. He loves you.
-是吗 -它真的喜欢你 真的 还有
-Yeah? -He loves you,really,and…
-它也需要一个家 -我不知道
-And he needs a home. I’m going away. -Yeah,I don’t know…
我不知道 我是说
I don’t know,I mean,
你也知道我家有多小 对吧
you’ve seen the size of my apartment. Right?
又怎样 杜尔吃过苦头
So what? Doyle’s a tough dog. He’s seen worse,you know?
它会习惯的 它死不了
He’ll learn to live in a small space. He’ll survive.
娜卓呢
Yeah,what about Nat?
她要搬去跟她妈住
No,no,she’s… She’s moving in with her mother.
她老妈恨死杜尔
The woman fucking hates him.
杜尔也很讨厌弗兰克
And Doyle detests Frank,
我老爸又会过敏
and my father’s allergic,so…
我救了它
Saving him. Saving him…
那是我这辈子干过最好的事
I swear to God,the best thing I ever did in my life
就是救了那小混♥蛋♥的狗命
was save that little son of a bitch.
从那时起 它活在世上的每天 都是因为我
‘Cause every day that he’s had since then,that’s because of me.
-你知道吗 -你肯带它回家
-You know what? -Will you take him home,
我走了你肯收留它吗
and will you give him a home while I’m gone?
这是我的荣幸
I’d be honored.
-真的吗 -真的
-Yeah? -Yeah.
这地方好热闹
This joint is jumping,boy.
环肥燕瘦 各种美女都有
It’s a smorgasbord of girlies here tonight.
你就是猎艳高手
And you’re the talent scout,huh?
没错 你们怎么样
You bet,how you guys doing?
-很好 -是吗
-Good. -Good?
你带来的小骚包是谁
So who’s that little tart with you,Jake?
-我的学生 -好辣的学生
-My student. -Hot student.
什么
What?
不是吧 就是她吗
No! Not the student?
泰瑞的学生
“Terry’s” friend,the student?
我不会再跟你说任何事了
You know what? Remind me never to tell you anything.
好了 听着 别糗他了
Okay,listen. Leave him alone.
他是这里唯一的好人
This is the only honest man in the room. He’s a…
-他的工作很神圣 -好吧 好吧
-He’s doing noble work. -All right. All right.
派对没等我就开始了
Party begins without me?
是啊 你这个俄♥国♥佬
Yeah,it started without you,you fat Russian fuck.
我是乌克兰佬
Fat Ukrainian fuck!
有什么不同吗
Yeah,there’s a difference?
-蒙提 你来了很久吗 -不久
-Monty,my friend,you here long? -Not long.
-我还没来你就开了香槟 -时钟滴答滴答响 老卡
-You open shampanskoe without me! -The clock’s ticking,Kostya!
我的时间不多
I don’t have all the time in the world.
弗兰克 你好吗
Hello,Frank.
-你好吗 康斯坦丁 -叫我老卡就好了
-How you doing,Konstantine? -Kostya,please. Kostya.
-你好吗 老兄 -我很好
-How you doing,brother? -I am good.
有朋友就很好 贾森 对吧 杰克
I am better when our friend comes back to us,no? Jason,yes?
-雅各布 -你喜欢我送的香槟吗
-Jacob. -My shampanskoe,you like?
还不错
It’s okay.
蒙提 我替你找了美女
Monty,I have beautiful woman. Very nice.
我没有心情 我有女朋友
Yeah,well,I’m not really in the mood for that. I got a nice girl…
我知道 可是今晚很特别
I know,I know. Tonight is special night.
这是你最后一晚的自♥由♥身
Last night as free man.
我特别替你挑了一个女人
I pick her out special,just for you.
上次你挑的女人
The last girl that you picked out special for me
只有三颗牙齿
had three teeth and they were all in the back.
你这么说真好玩
Funny you should say that.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!