我不晓得 我不晓得
I don’t know. I don’t know.
我是说 一切都变得好奇怪 波普
I mean,everything’s gotten so strange,Pop.
我看着身边的人
I look at these people around me,
突然想 他们是我朋友吗
and I’m thinking,these are my friends?
我甚至不了解这些人 就连娜卓也一样
I don’t even know these people. And Naturelle,even.
我真的了解她吗 我不知道
Do I really know her? I don’t know.
这一切都
It’s all…
我只信任你 雅各布和弗兰克
The only people I trust are you,Jacob and Frank.
-他们是跟我一起长大的死党 -我很想念他们
-The guys I grew up with. -I miss those boys.
我知道
I know.
我要去见他们 他们在等我
I’m supposed to be meeting them. They’re waiting for me.
-我该走了 -你不吃了
-I oughta get going. -What about your food?
-我吃不下 -好吧 明天一早见
-I can’t. -Okay. I’ll see you in the morning.
不要啦 我要搭公车
No. No,why? I’m taking the bus up.
搭什么公车 我开车送你比较快
Forget about the bus. I’ll drive you. Take half as long.
把这个拿去
Take this.
他们会让你留着
They’ll let you keep it.
你小时候老爱戴着 消防员头盔睡觉
When you was a little kid,you used to sleep in that fireman’s helmet.
你想跟你老爸一样
You wanted to be just like your daddy.
我跟你妈为你的名字 吵过好几次架
I ever tell you about the fights we had naming you?
你想给我取名为詹姆斯
Yeah,you wanted to name me James.
詹姆斯·布洛根 很有男子气概
James Brogan Junior. Good strong name.
可是你妈却觉得太普通了
Nah,your mother thought it was too borin’ for you.
-她喜欢蒙哥马利·克里夫特 -她爱死他了
-She liked Montgomery Clift. -Loved him!
她最爱的电影是《郎心如铁》
A Place in the Sun . Her favorite movie.
我老是搞不清他是谁 那家伙也真可怜
I kept saying,”Montgomery Clift? Look what happened to that poor fuck.
他死得太早了 真倒霉
“Died way too young. Bad luck.”
倒霉
Bad luck.
我得走了
I’m gonna go. Okay?
回头见 爸爸
I’ll see you soon,Pop.
蒙提
Monty…
他会替我工作 我要抢走他的工作
He’ll be working for me. I’ll have his job.
我要挂了 明天再聊
Listen,I gotta go. Talk to you tomorrow.
混♥蛋♥
Cocksucker.
-你好吗 兄弟 -嘿
-How you doing,brother? -Hey.
-见到你真好 -你好吗
-Good to see you. -How you doing?
-很好 -进来吧
-Good. -Come on in.
-来瓶啤酒 -好啊
-Want a beer? -Yeah.

Cool.
-敬你 -谢谢
-There you go. Cheers. -Thanks.
老天爷
Jesus Christ!
是啊
Yeah.
纽♥约♥时♥报♥说下面的空气有毒
New York Times says the air’s bad down here.
是吗 去他妈的纽♥约♥时♥报♥
Oh,yeah? Fuck the Times!
我都看纽约邮报
I read the Post.
环保局说没问题
EPA says it’s fine.
有人在说谎
Somebody’s lying.
是啊
Yeah.
-你要搬吗 -我才不搬
-You gonna move? -Fuck that,man!
这间公♥寓♥花了我一大笔钱
As much good money as I paid for this place?
我才不搬
Hell,no.
就算本·拉♥登♥再派一架飞机来
Tell you what,bin Laden could drop another one right next door,
我死也不搬
I ain’t moving.
我们该跟他说什么
What do we say to him?
什么也别说
We say nothing.
他要去蹲7年苦窑
He’s going to hell for seven years.
难道我们该祝他好运吗
What do we do,wish him luck?
我们只管把他灌醉
Just get him drunk.
让他的最后一晚玩得开心
Make sure he has one last good night.
-就这样 -你可以吗
-That’s it. -So you’re up for this?
可以
Yeah.
我不知道他干嘛请我来
I don’t even know why he invited me.
你在说什么呀
What are you talking about,man?
我们根本就不常见面
We hardly ever see each other anymore.
你跟我是他过去的朋友
You and I are his friends from the past.
他现在的朋友 对他可没什么帮助
Yeah,like his friends from the present have done him much good!
我不敢相信他要坐7年牢
I just… Just can’t believe he’s going away for seven years.
有人去告密然后
Someone turns him in and…
别说这种屁话啦
Oh,don’t feed me that shit!
-什么屁话 -拜托 杰克
-What shit? -Come on,Jake.
别替他找藉口了
Don’t feed me that bullshit.
他是被出♥卖♥♥♥了 但蒙提可是个毒贩啊
Yeah,he got caught. But hello,Monty’s a fucking drug dealer!

Shit.
怎么 难道你在开拉风跑车吗
What,are you driving a vintage Super Bee?
-没有 -是他在开
-No. -No. He is.
而且是用肮脏钱买♥♥的
Yeah. Paid for by the misery of other people.
他被抓到就得坐牢
He got caught. He’s gonna get locked up.
我告诉你
I tell you something else.
你们俩是我最好的朋友
You two are my best friends in the whole world,
我把他当亲兄弟 但是他是活该
I love him like a brother,but he fucking deserves it.
他是活该
He deserves it.
他打算怎么处理杜尔
What’s he planning to do with Doyle?
我怎么知道
How the fuck should I know?
也许把它留给娜卓养吧
Maybe leave him with Naturelle or something.
他们应该让他带着杜尔
They should at least let him take Doyle with him.
什么
What?
让他带着杜尔一起坐牢 就不会这么寂寞
Let him take Doyle. He wouldn’t be so lonely.
你不能带着狗去坐牢啦
You can’t take a fucking dog to the hoosegow,Jake.
我只是说 如果可以的话挺好的
I’m just saying,it’d be kind of nice if he could.
是啊 是挺好的
Yeah. It’d be nice.
蒙提很坚强 他不会有事
Monty’s tough. I think he’ll be okay.
换作是我连一天都活不了 但是蒙提就不一样
If it were me,I’d never last a day. But Monty,he’s different.
-哦 是吗 你这么想 -是啊
-Oh,yeah? You believe that? -Yeah.
-你还是搞不懂 对吧 -我搞不懂什么
-You don’t fucking get it,do you? -What don’t I get?
你要我长话短说吗 杰克
You want the simple version,Jake?
像蒙提这种人坐牢会很惨
Guys who look like Monty don’t do well in prison,right?
他有三种选择 全都没有好下场
Now he’s got three choices. None of them are good.
第一 他可以逃亡 第二 他可以饮弹自尽
One,he can run. Two,catch the bullet train.
-饮弹自尽 -我不是说他会这么做
-Bullet train? -I’m not saying what he’s gonna do,
这是他可以有的选择
I’m saying what his choices are.
第三个选择就是坐牢 就应该这样
His third choice is he goes to prison,that’s it.
对 他本来就选择坐牢
Yeah,and that’s what he’s gonna do.
等他出狱我们就能再见面
He’ll go,and I’ll see him when he gets out.
也许吧 我就老实告诉你吧
Maybe. I’ll tell you what.
过了今晚就见不到蒙提了
After tonight,it’s bye-bye,Monty.
这话什么意思
What does that mean?
要是他逃亡就会消失无踪 连家也不会回
Man,if he runs,he’s gone. He ain’t coming home.
要是他自杀 人死了也不能复生
He pulls the trigger,they close the casket,he’s gone.
要是他坐牢 你就再也不会见到他了
They lock him away,he’s gone. You’ll never see him again.
-我会再见到他 -你不会
-I’ll see him again. -You won’t.
我会去探监 等他出狱也会见到他
No,I’ll visit him up there,and I’ll see him when he gets out.
省省吧你 这种屁话
You know what? This is such horse-shit.
只有你说得出来 杰克
This is so much like you,Jake.
-你不会再见到他 -只有我说得出来
-You’re not gonna see him… -Like me?
没错 你不会再见到他
Yeah. Exactly. You will never see him again.
你以为你们可以喝酒聊天 谈谈
You think you’re gonna kick back with some beers,reminisce?
陈年往事 继续当好朋友
Old times,you’re still gonna be friends.
过了今晚这朋友就算没了 杰克 醒醒吧你
It’s over after tonight,Jake. Wake the fuck up.
让她走
Let her go.
你的马子很漂亮 西班牙妞
That’s a good-looking girl you got there. Them Spanish broads.

Ooh!
你的眼神好吓人
That’s a scary look.
哎呀
Yikes!
你看到他在瞪我吗
You see the look he gave me?
娜卓·芮薇拉
Naturelle Riviera.
好美的名字 你看到她那对奶♥子♥吗
What a name. You see the rack on that girl?
你们就省省吧
You know what? Take another angle,man.
你们拿她没辄
You can’t fucking touch her.
不对
No,no,no.
你搞错了
You’re missing the point.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!