Home 传记电影 日月精忠(1966)

日月精忠(1966)

0
日月精忠(1966)

利未记:不可娶你兄弟的妻子 行乱♥伦♥的事
Leviticus: “Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy brother’s wife.”
利未记十八章十六节
Leviticus Chapter 18, verse 16.
对 陛下 但是申命记
Yes, Your GraceBut Deuteronomy…
申命记是有歧义的
Deuteronomy is ambiguous!
陛下 我不适合卷入这些事情之中
Your Grace, I’m not fitted to meddle in these matters.
这应该是圣灵的事情
To me, it seems a matter for the Holy See…
托马斯 一个人难道需要教皇来告诉他 他在哪里犯了罪吗?
Thomas, does a man need a pope to tell him where he’s sinned?
我确实犯了罪
It was a sin.
上帝已经惩罚我了
God’s punished me.
我没有儿子
I’ve no son.
她给我生的一个又一个儿子
Son after son she’s borne me.
总是出生的时候就死掉 要么一个月之内死掉
All dead at birth, or dead within the month.
我从来没见到上帝的手 清楚地给我指出过道路
I never saw the hand of God so clear in anything.
废黜皇后 这是我的责任
It’s my bounden dutyto put away the Queen.
从圣彼得开始 没有哪个教皇能干涉我的责任!
And all the popes, back to Peter, shall not come between me and my duty!
你怎么就看不到呢?大家都能看到
How is it that you cannot see?Everyone else does.
那为什么陛下还需要我的微薄的支持呢?
Then, why does Your Grace need my poor support?
因为你是最诚恳的
Because you’re honest.
更重要的是 大家都认为你是最诚恳的
And what is more to the purpose, you’re known to be honest.
有些人 像诺福克 追随我是因为我戴着皇冠
Those like Norfolk follow me because I wear the crown.
有些人 像克伦威尔那种走狗
Those like Cromwell follow because they’re jackals with sharp teeth…
则是因为我是老虎 群众跟随我
…and I’m their tiger. A mass follows me…
是因为他们只会盲目跟随
…because it follows anything that moves.
但是你
And then there’s you.
我实在不愿意继续拂逆陛下的意愿
I am sick to think how much I must displease Your Grace.
不 我尊重你的诚恳
No, Thomas, I respect your sincerity.
但是尊重?
But respect…
这就像是沙漠里的甘泉
…man, that’s water in the desert.
你喜欢刚才的音乐吗?
How’d you like our music?
那音乐就像
That air they played, it had a certain…
你觉得怎么样?
Well, tell me what you thought of it.
那也许是陛下自己写的吧
Could it have been Your Grace’s own?
被你说中了
Discovered!
我总是听不到你的真实想法 这可不好
Now I’ll never know your true opinion, and that’s irksome.
我们是艺术家 虽然我们喜爱赞扬 但是我们更爱真理
Well, we artists, we love praise, yet we love truth better.
我会告诉你我的真实想法 什么
Then I will tell my true opinion. Well?
对我来说 听起来让人愉快
To me it seemed delightful.
我选你做大♥法♥官是选对人了
Thomas, I chose the right man for chancellor.
但是我还得说 我对音乐的鉴赏力是出名的差
I should in fairness add that my taste in music is reputedly deplorable.
你对音乐的鉴赏非常高超!
Your taste in music is excellent!
正好和我相似
It exactly coincides with my own.
音乐
Music.
让他们自己回去吧 我真希望就住在切尔西整日写音乐
Send them back without me, Thomas I’ll live here in Chelsea and make music.
我的宅子可以任陛下使用
My house is at Your Grace’s disposal.
说到这别的事情
Touching this other business, mark you…
我们倒是毫无分歧
…l’ll have no opposition.
陛下
Your Grace.
不需要分歧 我是说
No opposition, I say no opposition.
坐下
Be seated.
我倒想让你置身事外 但是你是我的大♥法♥官
I’ll leave you out of it but you are my chancellor.
这是我不能容忍♥的 我不需要有反对的意见
I don’t take it kindly and I’ll have no opposition!
我们看事态的发展吧
I see how it will be.
主教反对我
The bishops will oppose me!
教会也都反对我 伪善者 他们都是伪善者!
The fullFed princes of the Church! Hypocrites! All hypocrites!
他们怎么没把你拉进来!
Mind they do not take you in, Thomas!
陛下 您这么说不公平
Your Grace is unjust.
如果我在关于王后这么大的事情上 不能给您参考意见
If I cannot serve Your Grace in this great matter of the Queen.
我没有王后!
I have no queen!
凯瑟琳不是我的王后!
Catherine’s not my wife!
教会也无法使她成为我的王后
No priest can make her so.
说她是我的妻子的那些人都是骗子 叛徒!
They that say she is my wife are not only liars, but traitors!
对 叛国者!
Yes, traitors!
这是我无法容忍♥的!
That I will not brook now!
叛国罪!
Treachery!
我不会容忍♥
I will not brook.
这让我发狂!
It maddens me!
这在健康的政♥治♥肌体上是致命的溃疡 我一定得把它除掉!
It is a deadly canker in the body politic, and I will have it out!
看见了吗?
See?
你看见你是怎么让我生气了吗?
You see how you’ve maddened me?
我几乎不了解自己
I hardly know myself.
如果你支持我
我一定会以前所未有的速度提拔你
If you could come with me, there’s no man I’d sooner raise…
是的 我亲自而为
…yes, with my own hand.
陛下让我为难了
Your Grace overwhelms me.
那是什么?
What’s that?
八点钟 陛下
Eight o’clock, Your Grace.
坐直了
Lift yourself up, man.
我没说过会让你置身事外吗?
Have I not promised I’ll leave you out of it?
我们应该吃饭了吧?
Shall we eat?
如我王所愿
If Your Grace pleases.
八点钟了?
Eight o’clock, you said.
潮水会转向了
The tide will be turning.
我忘了潮水的事情 我得走了 对不起 陛下
I was forgetting the tide I must go. I’m sorry, Your Grace.
如果不抓紧 我就回不了里士满
If I don’t catch the tide I’ll not get back to Richmond.
不 不要跟来!
No, don’t come.
爱丽丝女士 我要赶在潮水之前 我还要回王宫办事
Lady Alice, I must go and catch the tideAffairs call me to court.
感谢你的款待 晚安
So we give you our thanks and we say goodnight!
怎么了?
What’s this?
你顶撞了他!有一点
You crossed him! Somewhat.
为什么? 我别无选择
Why? I couldn’t find the other way.
你人太好了 托马斯
You’re too nice altogether, Thomas.
女人 管好你的家事就行了! 这正是我的家事!
Woman, mind your house! I am minding my house!
上帝保佑陛下!
God save Your Majesty!
上帝保佑我王!
God save Your Grace!
上帝保佑吾王!
God save the King!
升桨!
Lift!
落桨!
Drop blades!
陛下!陛下!陛下!
Sire! Sire! Sire!
你会跟我走吗?里奇
Are you coming my way, Rich?

No.
我觉得你应该跟我走 知道吗
I think you should, you know.
我不能告诉你什么
I can’t tell you anything.

Well?
托马斯
Thomas?
和他友好一些
Stay friends with him.
能靠微笑办得到的事情 我都能做的到
Whatever may be done by smiling, you may rely on me to do.
别再想这些了
Set your mind at rest.
我不是做殉道者的料
This is not the stuff of which martyrs are made.
晚上好 先生 爱丽斯女士
Good evening, sir, Lady Alice.
威尔想和你谈谈 爸爸
Will wants to talk to you, Father.
我跟他说了现在不是时候
I told him it wouldn’t be convenient.
你说的对
You were quite right.
你可以牵着我女儿的手 罗珀
You’re very free with my daughter’s hand, Roper.

Yes.
这就是我要谈的事情
It’s of that I wish to speak.
先生 你和国王有一点意见不合
Sir, you’ve had a disagreement with His Majesty.
是吗? 梅格是这么告诉我的
Have I? So Meg tells me.
我向您表示祝贺
I offer my congratulations.
要真是这样 这是值得祝贺的事吗?
If it’s true, is it a matter for congratulation?

Yes!
先生 上次我向您要求牵您女儿的手的时候
Sir, when last I asked you for your daughter’s hand…
您因为我的异教♥徒♥身份拒绝了我
…you objected to my unorthodox opinions.
是的 对
I did. Yes.
从那以后 我的观点有些改变
Well, since then my views have somewhat modified.
这样很好啊
Well, that’s good hearing, Will.
从您的观点出发 我对教会的腐♥败♥的看法仍然没有改变
Mind you, I modify nothing concerning the various corruptions in the Church.
没错 但是对教会本身的攻击
Quite right. But an attack upon the Church herself…
我认为这是对上帝的攻击
…no I see behind that an attack on God.
罗珀 魔鬼的工作
Roper! The Devil’s work…
就应该让魔鬼的大臣去做
…to be done by the Devil’s ministers!
请你注意我的职位