Home 传记电影 奥尔特曼(2014)

奥尔特曼(2014)

0
奥尔特曼(2014)

是 他们都开始参与其中
Yeah, they’re getting very involved.
我家可能最终会有四个导演
I may end up with four little boy directors.
(史蒂芬)
开始
Action.
《一部西部片》导演 马修·瑞德·奥特曼
《漫长的告别》1973
鲍勃不断地创新 在70年代
Bob was constantly innovating, and in the 1970’s
(解说:罗伯特·瑞德·奥特曼[鲍比])
他拥有了跟好莱坞完全不同的
he developed a casual style that was radically different
轻松休闲的拍片方式
from Hollywood filmmaking at the time.
马洛先生 你的车灯还亮着
Mr. Marlowe the lights on your car are on.
噢是啊 谢谢
Oh yeah, thanks a lot.
不好意思 我没找到科瑞牌猫粮
Excuse me I don’t see any Coury Brant cat food.
什么?
Some what?
科瑞牌猫粮 我家猫只…
Coury Brant cat food, it happens to be the only…
能拼写一下吗?
Can you spell it for me please?
– 嗯 科瑞 C-O-U-R… – 哦 卖♥♥完了
Yeah, Coury Brant, c-o-u-r… Oh, we’re all out.
买♥♥这个吧 反正猫粮都一样
Why don’t you get this, Mr. All this shit is the same anyway.
哦是吗 你自己没养猫吧?
You don’t happen to have a cat by any chance, do you?
养猫干嘛?我有女朋友了
What do I need a cat for? I got a girl.
好吧
Well…
哈哈
haha.
在《漫长的告别》中 摄影机一直在运动
On ‘The Long Goodbye’ the camera never stopped moving.
一直在缩放
Dollying, zooming.
他希望拍摄到的场景像是偶然发生的
He wanted the action to be caught as if by accident.
他讨厌那种预先安排好的 拍了一遍又一遍的
He hated things being mastered, two-shot,
走位精准 台词准确的
hit your mark, say your line.
他希望的感觉是更自然的 更放松的
He wanted the feeling to be natural and more relaxed,
像是观察到的
observational.
好吧 艾琳
Okay, Eileen,
那天晚上马蒂·奥古斯汀在这里做什么?
what was Marty Augustine doing here the other night?
你怎么知道的?
How did you know?
我从家里跟踪他到了这
I followed him here from my place.
他来我家跟我聊了几句
He dropped by to have a word or two with me
我就比较好奇他接下来还要去谁那里
and I was just curious to see who else he wanted to talk to.
噢 罗杰欠了他钱 大概一万块
Oh, Roger owed him some money. Maybe $10,000 or something.
他欠马蒂钱?
He owes Marty?
他告诉我是马蒂欠了他的
You know what he told me Marty owed him.
我们都听到韦林杰医生说什么了
We all heard what Dr. Verringer said.
他讨厌付钱
He hates to part with money.
韦林杰医生当然是这么说
Yeah, what Dr. Verringer said.
我听很多人说特瑞·莱诺斯
I heard a lot of people said that Terry Lennox
是帮马蒂·奥古斯汀工作的
was working for Marty Augustine.
我不相信
I don’t believe it.
我是这么听说的
Yeah, well, that’s what I heard.
你丈夫有提过莱诺斯夫妇吗?
Your husband ever talk about the Lennox’s?
没有
No.
他有没有提过西尔维娅·莱诺斯
He ever talk about Sylvia Lennox.
没有
No.
你丈夫在和西尔维娅偷♥情♥吗?
Is your husband having an affair with Sylvia Lennox?
马洛先生
Mr. Marlowe,
关于我丈夫的这个话题 我不想再继续了
I don’t wish to continue this conversation about my husband.
你的丈夫有没有可能
Was your husband having an affair
跟你不认识的人偷♥情♥
with somebody you don’t know
而那个人正好可能就是西尔维娅·莱诺斯?
who just might of been Sylvia Lennox?
绝对没有
Definitely not.
西尔维娅·莱诺斯被害的那晚 你丈夫在哪?
Where was your husband the night Sylvia Lennox was killed?
(《加州分♥裂♥》 1974)
鲍勃的另一项重大的革新就是声音
Bob’s other big innovation was in sound.
(解说:马修·瑞德·奥特曼)
传统的录音方法
The traditional way of recording sound
(解说:马修·瑞德·奥特曼)
是用一个麦克风录所有演员的声音
was to have a single boom mic over the main actors heads.
但有群戏的时候
But that didn’t work very well
这方法就不太好用了
when you had a big ensemble cast.
该死 丹尼斯
God dammit, Denis!
那张牌是和J一起掉到桌子下去的
That card went off the table with the joker.
所以你才不肯放手
That’s why you wouldn’t give it up!
你真不可理喻
You are ridiculous.
你刚才说根本没可能
You said it wasn’t even close.
那是老早的事了
That’s yesterday’s news.
你们是合作的
You are working together.
是合伙的
You’re partners.
– 你们两个混♥蛋♥… – 讲话文明点
You two mother-fucking creeps…
Stop with all the language.
再吵你俩都给我滚啊 知道没有
Anymore fighting you guys go out of here for good, all right?
他们一直赢 我输了很多
They’ve been consistent winners and I’m a big loser.
你也知道 我懂怎么打牌
You know I know how to play poker.
噢亲爱的 你这酸葡萄心理
Oh sour grapes, honey, sour grapes.
好了好了 一切恢复正常
All right, all right. Let’s get it back to normal.
废柴
Lousy punk.
你打得不怎么样
You’re not that good.
比你好
Oh up yours.
在《加州分♥裂♥》中 他发明了一种方法
In “California Split” he invented a way to use radio mics
用广播麦克风和8个音轨录音机
and 8 track recorders
自动在分开的音轨
to simultaneously record each actor’s lines
录下每个演员的台词 这样可以在混音时加以调节
on separate channels so that he could patrol them in the mix.
(吉姆·韦伯 录音师)
他想给观众一种
He wanted to give the audience the feeling
身临其境的感觉
they were in a real place
迫使他们做出选择 听哪些人的对话
and force them to choose which conversation to listen to.
我赌一块钱 赌你不知道格伦·里格斯是谁
A dollar says you don’t know who Glenn Riggs is.
你叫什么名字?
Uh, what’s your name?
我叫文斯
Vince, the name’s Vince.
文斯 你能帮我去柜台拿30块钱吗
Vince, can you get me $30 from the cash register?
你要30块做什么?
What do you want $30 for?
我需要30块钱 在洗手间
I need $30″. In the bathroom.
瑞妮 我只是个酒保
Renee, I’m only the bartender
不能进柜台后面
and I don’t go in the cash register.
杰克在哪?
Where’s Jack?
杰克去出席葬礼了
Jack went to a funeral.
我在这上班也有一年了 对吧
Look, I’ve been working here for one year, right?
写张纸条 说 芮妮借了30块
Just give me a piece of paper, chit $30 Renee.
给我就是了
Okay, just give it to me.
如果我给你30 然后我缺钱了 就得找你了
If I give you $30 and I come up short, it’ll be your ass.
你一直就缺钱 从来都是找我
Baby you were born short and it’s always my ass.
午夜队长!
Captain midnight!!!
现在大家都这样录音 但他才是第一人
Now everyone records that way, but he was the first.
视觉和声音上 他的电影和其他人的都不同
His films just didn’t look or sound like anyone else’s
到现在依旧如此
and they still don’t.
多克 这是一
Doc. That’s one.
笨蛋 这是二
Dopey. That’s two.
史努比 没有史努比
Snoopy. There is no Snoopy.
没有史努比
There ain’t no Snoopy.
“像奥特曼一样的”
Altmanesque.
(基斯·卡拉丁)
告诉美国人 我们是谁
Showing Americans who we are.
家庭录影带 密西西比州维克斯堡 1974
《没有明天的人》片场花絮
他当时在密西西比州拍摄
He was working on “Thieves Like Us”
《没有明天的人》 一部很美的小成本电影
in Mississippi, a beautiful little film
是琼·特克斯波利给他写的剧本
that Joan Tewkesbury wrote for him.
她之前在《花村》做场记
Joan had worked as a script supervisor on “McCabe”.
鲍勃一直善于在别人身上发现才华
Bob, you know, would always discover talent
并给予机会
and give people opportunities.
总之 她写完《没有明天的人》之后
Anyway, after she wrote “Thieves Like Us”
鲍勃让她去纳什维尔
Bob asked her to go to Nashville
把所见所闻记录下来
and keep a journal of what she saw.
《纳什维尔》片场花絮 田纳西州纳什维尔 1974
她到了机场 坐上了车
Well, she landed at the airport, got into a car
首先见到的就是高速路上出了车祸
and the first thing she saw was a car crash on the highway.
让她困了两个小时
It kept her stuck for two hours
于是鲍勃就用它做了电影开场
and that’s how Bob opened the picture.
这是个多层次的故事
It was a multi-layered story with characters
人物们在乡村音乐现场相遇
who crisscross each other in the country music scene.
但鲍勃觉得电影少了点什么
But Bob thought it lacked something.
(理查德·尼克松总统1974年大奥普里演讲)