Do you really mean that?
比真心还要真
And so much more.
你是一个天使
You’re an angel.
天使,我就应该这么叫你
Angel, that’s what I shall call you.
天使
Angel.
你很冷
You’re cold.
被吓着了
Frightened.
– 被我吗? – 要严重得多
– Of me? – Much more serious.
我被我自己吓着了
I’m frightened of myself.
多么奇怪的一个夜晚
What a strange evening.
我与你愉悦中♥共♥进晚餐,在笑
I dined with you to be amused, to laugh.
在笑你
To laugh at you.
然后…
And…
然后怎样?
And what?
然后说再见
And say goodbye.
你能说吗?
Could you?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你得给我些时间
You must give me time.
求你,两周
Please, a fortnight.
一个星期
A week.
下星期三的五点钟 在女大公那里
Next Wednesday at five o’clock at the Grand Duchess.
你等我
You wait for me.
如果我来,我不会问任何问题
If I come, I won’t ask any questions.
你要我去哪里我都跟你走
I’ll go with you wherever you ask me to.
– 如果你不来呢? – 那你必须原谅我
– And if you don’t come? – Then you must forgive me.
永远不要找我 忘记我曾经存在
Never look for me. Forget that I ever existed.
发誓
Swear.
保证你会为我这么做,求你
Promise that you’ll do that for me. Please.
如果我发了誓,会是一个我不能遵守的承诺
If I did, it would be a promise I couldn’t keep.
我不在乎你是谁 是什么人
I don’t care who you are or what you are.
我只知道的是…
All I know is…
什么?
What?
我爱你
I love you.
你永远不会走出我的人生
You’ll never go out of my life.
我永远不会让你走
I’ll never let you go.
[法语] 非常感谢
Er… Merci beaucoup.
天使
Angel!
天使
Angel!
天使
Angel!
(弗雷德里克·巴克尔爵士今日从日内瓦返回)
(《公报》外♥交♥部♥赞扬弗雷德里克·巴克尔爵士)
(《纪事报》国际联盟正式通过巴克尔的计划)
(弗雷德里克回到伦敦)
没有其它声明吗,弗雷德里克爵士?
No other statement, Sir Frederick?
没有其它声明,没有
No other statement, no.
– 一切还好吧,威尔顿? – 外♥交♥部♥长打来电♥话♥,先生
– How’s everything, Wilton? – The Foreign Secretary is on the telephone, sir.
把星期四的会议记录给我,第6条第5b节
Get me the minutes of Thursday’s meeting. Article 6, section 5b.
还有星期五的会议,所有协议…呃…2条
Also of Friday’s meeting, all of article, erm… 2.
威尔顿先生,你好吗?
Well, Mr. Wilton? How are you?
– 很高兴看见你回来, 亲爱的格雷厄姆 – 谢谢
– Glad to see you back, my dear Graham. – Thank you.
– 日内瓦情况怎么样? – 噢…
– How’s everything at Geneva? – Oh.
– 会开战吗? – 这个
– Is there going to be a war? – Well…
看起来欧洲会得到和平
It looks as if Europe is going to have peace.
至少在接下来的三周内
At least, for the next three weeks.
我们打了很艰巨的一仗,你知道的
We had rather a hard fight, you know.
21个国家排队对抗我们
21 nations lined up against us.
但我们赢了
But we won.
– 我听说法国有所刁难? – 这个嘛…
– I hear France was making difficulties. – Well…
– 你能指望法国人什么呢? – 是啊
– What can you expect from the French? – Yes.
你发现没 法国代表居然连一个男仆都没有
You realise the French delegate hasn’t even a manservant?
可怕
Appalling.
另一方面,俄♥国♥人倒是让我惊讶
On the other hand the Russians were the surprise of my life.
我们跟两个苏维埃代表共进晚餐
We had two Soviet delegates to dinner.
你可能不相信, 但我跟你担♥保♥,他们衣装得体
You may not believe it, but I assure you they were properly dressed.
燕尾服,小白领结
Tail coats. White ties.
哎呀呀
Well, well, well.
也许俄♥国♥人正在取得成功
Maybe the Russians are going places.
哦…我不能轻率下定论
Oh, well, I wouldn’t come to hasty conclusions.
他们依旧dunk(不懂)
They still dunk.
– 今晚我不需要你们俩了 – 晚安 先生
– I shan’t need you any more tonight. – Good night, sir.
格雷厄姆!
Graham!
这样做太离谱了,你不能在这个时候去打搅主人
It would be outrageous, you can’t disturb the master at this time.
这封电报可能包含国家事务
The telegram may contain matters of state.
但如果这只是件私人事务,你怎么为自己行为辩护呢?
But how would you justify your action if it were only a personal matter?
恐怕你会被非常苛刻地批评
I’m afraid you’d be criticised very harshly.
亲爱的威尔顿先生,我可否重复我们主人常说的话?
My dear Mr. Wilton, may I remind you of what our master always says?
一名政♥治♥家必须具备不被欢迎的勇气
A statesman must have the courage to be unpopular.
这是什么?
What is it?
一份电报, 夫人
A telegram, m’lady.
噢 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
谁啊?是谁啊?
Who’s that? Who’s that?
你好,亲爱的
Hello, darling.
我不想叫醒你
I didn’t want to wake you up.
你睡得如此安详,我不忍♥心打搅你
You were sleeping so peacefully, I hadn’t the heart to disturb you.
你总是那么体贴
You’re always so considerate.
哦,我当时看了你很长时间
Oh, I watched you for a long time.
– 你的表情可爱之至 – 我在做梦呢
– You had the loveliest expression. – I was dreaming.
– 梦到我了? – 哦,那是自然的,当然
– About me? – Oh, naturally, of course.
我梦到了你在国际联盟大获成功
I dreamt you were a great success at the League of Nations.
哦,是的
Well, I was!
亲,你的丈夫打败了21个国家
Sweetheart, your husband defeated 21 nations.
噢,那你一定疲惫不堪了
Oh. You must be worn out.
– 噢,一点也不,我感觉再好不过 – 好啊
– Not at all. I feel better than ever. – Good.
– 你还梦见了什么? – 让我想想
– What else did you dream about? – Let me see.
哦,对了!我进了国际联盟
Oh, yes. I came into the League of Nations,
穿着最引人注目的巴黎礼裙
dressed in the most striking Paris gown.
所有的代表都站了起来,盯着我看
All the delegates rose to their feet, staring at me.
而我径直走向你,我想要亲吻你
But I walked straight to you. I wanted to kiss you.
可你们在谈话,所以我走开了
But you were talking. So I walked out.
我去了埃及,然后从埃及去了中国
I went to Egypt, and from Egypt I went to China,
从中国我去了阿♥拉♥伯
from China I went to Arabia.
我环游了整个地球
I circled the whole globe.
最后,我回到国际联盟
Finally, I came back to the League of Nations.
可你们还在谈话
But you were still talking.
所以我带走了你
So I took you away.
我把你带到巴黎
I took you to Paris.
我们漫步在夜晚的公园里
We walked in the park at night.
你用胳膊搂着我
You had your arm around me.
突然,我在一条长凳上坐下
Suddenly, I sat down on a bench.
我感到冷,害怕
I was cold. Frightened.
怕我?
Of me?
啊?
Huh?
噢,我搞混了
Oh. I got mixed up.
那是我昨天梦到的
I dreamt that yesterday.
让我想想
Now, let me see.
哦,我想起来了
Oh, I have it.
我在巴黎弄丢了你
I lost you in Paris.
接下来我记得的是,我们在家里,你正在打我
Next thing I remember, we were here at home and you were beating me.
噢,你做什么了?
Oh! What did you do?
我害怕告诉你
I’m afraid to tell you.
我喜欢那样
I liked it.
接着你就开始亲吻我
And then you started to kiss me.
而你同样喜欢那样?
And you liked that too?
比以往任何时候都好
Better than ever before.
你带我上楼
You carried me upstairs.
然后呢?
And?
有人敲门,然后我就醒了
There was a knock at the door and I woke up.
– 哦,好残酷啊 – 不,多么好啊
– Oh. How cruel. – No, how wonderful.
梦的确是结束了
It’s true the dream is over.
但却也不必结束
But it doesn’t have to be.
哦,真高兴你在家,亲爱的
Oh, I’m so glad you’re home, my darling.
– 告诉我,谁敲了那门? – 噢,是格雷厄姆
– Tell me, who knocked at the door? – Oh, Graham.
– 晚上这时候?为什么? – 一封电报

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!