Nan,你真的愿意见到朕?
is it true
that you’re glad to see me?
-是的,是真的;
-那好,安妮
– Yes, it’s true.
– Then, Annee,
看在旧日情分上,
我们一起和平解决
let’s do all gently for old time’s sake.
朕不想害你,
你的话打动了朕
I have no wish to harm you,
and your words have moved me deeply.
朕必须离婚生儿子
I must be free to have a son,
这儿子在朕死时必须统治英格兰
and the son must be free
to rule England when I die.
为何你必须要男国王,不能是女王?
Why must you leave a king to follow you?
Why not a queen?
英格兰从未被女王统治过,
以后也不行
This country has never been ruled
by a queen. It never could be.
老天说了,现在我们决不能有儿子了
We can never have a son now,
God has spoken.
朕必须在别处找儿子
I must have a son elsewhere.
现在晚了,朕不年轻了
And it’s getting late.
I’m not as young as I was.
你要我什么?
What do you want of me?
离婚并且放弃一切权力
Agree to Anneul the marriage
and give up all rights.
你可以带着伊丽莎白去国外,
被好好供养
You shall go abroad and take Elizabeth
with you. You will be well cared for.
请离婚
Please set me free.
你去跟 珍.西蒙 结婚,
把我们的孩子搞成私生女?
To marry Seymour
and make our child a bastard?

No. No. No.
Nan… Nan,你让朕并无选择
you leave me no choice!
朕曾说过我们的任何孩子都不会是私生子
Once I told you any children we had
would not be bastards.
你承诺给我婚姻和后冠
You promised marriage and the Crown.
现在你在食言,
我不会让你这样
Now you try to dance out
of your promise. Well, I won’t have it!
我们是夫妻,国王和王后,
我维系着
We are man and wife together.
King and Queen. I keep that.
尽你所能,你来拿
Take it from me as best you can.
你已决定了,我也是
Then you have decided, and so have I!
在你走之前,可能你该听听
Before you go,
perhaps you should hear one thing.
姐忽悠了你,姐说“爱你”
但是忽悠的
I lied to you.
I said ”I love you”, but I lied.
姐出轨了;跟好多人出轨
I was untrue. Untrue with many.
-是假话;
-是真的
– That is a lie.
– It is true.
姐跟他们都出轨了
I was unfaithful to you
with all of them.
你宫里的一半的人!你的卫兵们、
侍从们
With half your court! With soldiers
of your guard, grooms, stable hands.
听着,在你余生,
姐认识的每个男人….
Look, for the rest of your life,
at every man that ever knew me
都比你强
and wonder if I didn’t find him
a better man than you!
你这婊♥子♥
You whore!
但伊丽莎白是你的种,
当其长大后看着她
But Elizabeth was yours.
Watch her as she grows.
她是你的;其是都铎王朝的
She’s yours. She’s a Tudor.
你自己和那小丫头找儿子,
Get yourself a son on that
sweet pale girl if you can
让其活着吧;
但是伊丽莎白会在你之后加冕
and hope that it will live.
But Elizabeth shall reign after you.
是的,伊丽莎白,
娼妇安妮和亨利八世的孩子
Yes! Elizabeth,
child of Annee the whore
会成为女王(伊丽莎白一世)
and Henry the bloodstained lecher,
shall be Queen.
你在作死,不作死就不会死
You’ve asked for death
and you shall have it.
轻便
So be it.
姐带到坟墓里的,
你也带到坟墓里
Only what I take to my grave,
you take to yours.
亨利八世,考虑一下
And think of this, Henry.
伊丽莎白会成为最伟大的女王
Elizabeth shall be a greater queen
than any king of yours.
其将统治比你之前创造的更伟大的英格兰
She shall rule a greater England
than you could ever have built.
是的!我的伊丽莎白将成为女王
Yes! My Elizabeth shall be Queen.
姐的血脉会延续
And my blood will have been well spent.
她在撒谎;她从未出轨过
She’s lying.
She was never unfaithful to me.
她出轨过;任何女的都可以的
She could. Any woman could.
不,她在忽悠
No. She lies.
如果她撒谎了,
就让其为此而死
If she lies, let her die for lying.
让她去死!
Let her die!
-准备好“上路”了?
-是的,大人;王后在祈祷
– Is everything ready?
– Yes, My Lord. The Queen is at prayer.
提堂;祈祷的时间过了
Fetch her.
The time for prayer is passed.
-国王在哪里?
-在里士满公爵那里;打猎
– And where is the King?
– At Richmond. Out hunting.
过会儿你也去打猎?
Will you join him later?
不,天哪;
我今天处决的够多了
No, by God.
For me there’s killing enough this day.
[刽子手说法语]
[executioner speaks French]
疼不?
Will it hurt?
女士,他们说“不疼”
They say not, My Lady.
从法国请来的刽子手是个斩首专家
The executioner from France
is an expert with the sword.
听说他手艺很好;姐是个细脖子
I hear that he is good.
And I have a little neck.
-女士;
-不,金斯敦大人
– Oh, My Lady.
– No, Kingston. No.
来,我乐于受死
Come, I am glad to die.
也是5月天
The month is May.
-女士?
-没什么
– My Lady?
– Nothing.
Mon Dleu!她在看着我;
让其分散注意力
She looks at me! Distract her!
-大人们,走吧;
-陛下去哪里?
– Away, My Lords.
– Where to, Your Grace?
去 珍.西蒙家族
To Mistress Seymour’s.
伊丽莎白将成为比你们更伟大的君主
Elizabeth shall be a greater
queen than any king of yours.
其将统治比你创造的更伟大的英格兰
She shall rule a greater England
than you could ever have built.
我的伊丽莎白将成为女王
My Elizabeth shall be Queen.
姐的血脉会延续下去
And my blood will have been well spent.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!