-马上就好了 -并没有
– I’m getting close! – No, you’re not.
旧金山警♥察♥局
San Francisco P.D.!
从车里出来
Out of the van!
我知道你们在里面
I know you’re in there!
再快点
Make it go faster.
哥们 别再催我了
Dude, seriously.
准备跃入 听到没 科特
Ready to jump. Do you read, Kurt?
马上就好
So close.
-等等 再等一会 -别动
– Okay, hold up! Wait a minute! – Freeze!
有个和我长得一模一样的黑人
There was a black guy that looked exactly like me
袭击了我们 把我们关进这破车里
who attacked us and put us in the back of this disgusting van.
-给我出来 -我这不是在出来嘛
– Get out of the van! – Okay, I’m coming.
别紧张
Take it easy!
我不走 快上
No, I will not move! Go now!
等等
Wait!
什么 为什么又要等等
What? What do you mean, “Wait”?
搞什么
What? What?
小家伙
Hey, little guy.
我一直都怀疑你还偷藏了一套衣服
I always suspected you had a suit stored away somewhere.
那么问题来了
Which begs the question,
这位新蚁人是谁
who is the new Ant-Man?
这位让我敬爱的导师更加信任的人是谁
Who is the man that my beloved mentor trusted even more than me?
斯科特·朗
Scott Lang.
殉道者
A martyr
反抗了社会也付出了代价
who took on the system and paid the price,
失去了他的家庭和他唯一的女儿
losing his family and his only daughter in the process.
正好是你的口味 汉克
Exactly your kind of guy, Hank!
他越了狱 没有留下任何线索
He escapes his jail cell without leaving any clue as to how.
然后神奇地消失了
And then he disappears magically,
虽然身上一分钱都没有
despite having no money to his name.
现在他把蚁人服带来了
And now he brings me the Ant-Man suit.
唯一能与我的发明相提并论的设计
The only thing that can rival my creation.
达伦 别这么做
Darren, don’t do this.
如果你把它卖♥♥给这些人
If you sell to these men,
一定会引发世界混乱
it’s gonna be chaos.
我已经卖♥♥了
I already have.
而且多亏了你
And for twice the price,
卖♥♥了两倍的价格
thanks to you.
要成功侵入复联♥大♥楼可不容易
It’s not easy to successfully infiltrate an Avengers facility.
庆幸的是 消息传千里
Thankfully, word travels fast.
我会把黄衫卖♥♥给他们
I’ll sell them the Yellowjacket,
不过粒子我就自己留着了
but I’m keeping the particle to myself.
这可不烧柴油
They don’t run on diesel.
如果想要燃料 就得来找我
If you want the fuel, you’ll have to come to me.
你会怎么称呼全世界
What do you call the only man
唯一一位手握最强大武器的人
who can arm the most powerful weapon in the world?
世界上最强大的人
The most powerful man in the world.
你为我感到自豪了吗
You proud of me yet?
现在收手还来得及 达伦
You can stop this, Darren. It’s not too late.
早已经来不及了
It’s been too late for a long time now.
达伦
Darren!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
他照顾不好你 就像你也照顾不好我
He wasn’t any more capable of caring for you than he was for me.
这不是原来的你
This is not who you are.
你的大脑化学物质被粒子改变了
It’s the particles altering your brain chemistry.
等等 等等
Wait! Wait, wait, wait, wait.
你说得对 必须我亲自动手
You’re right. I have to be the one to do it.
好戏来了
Here we go.
把 枪 放 下
Drop your gun.
那天晚上我去他家本来是想杀他
You know, I came to the house the other night to kill him,
可你当时也在
but you were there.
你走火入魔了 我能帮你 把枪放下
You’re sick and I can help you. Just put the gun down.
我当时还没想杀你
I wasn’t ready to kill you then,
但我现在准备好了
but I think I am now!
把枪放下
Drop your gun now!
你站错队了 霍普
You picked the wrong side, Hope.
爸爸
Dad!
汉克 不
Hank, no.
不 汉克
No, Hank.
汉克 听着 你会没事的
Hank? Listen, you’re gonna be okay.
你会没事的
All right? You’re gonna be just fine.
把衣服脱了 不然我一枪崩了你再扒衣服
Take the suit off, or I’ll blow your brains out and peel it off.
皮姆科技公♥司♥发生紧急情况
We got a 10-33 at Pym Tech.
请求紧急支援
Request immediate backup!
走走走
Go, go, go!
带我去屋顶
Get me to the roof.
提前无线电联♥系♥
And radio ahead.
我去把直升机准备好
I want to make sure the helicopter is ready to take off.
你们俩
You two,
从保险库出来的东西一律格杀勿论
kill anything that comes out of that vault!
爸 你能动吗
Dad, can you move?
我们得带他离开这里
We need to get him out of here.
去拿衣服
Go get that suit.
斯科蒂
Hey, Scotty.
我是不是救了你的小命
Hey, did I save your life?
斯科蒂
Scotty?
斯科蒂
Scotty?
谢谢你 路易斯
Thank you, Luis.
-我们是好人吗 -是
– Are we the good guys? – Yeah.
我们是好人 对吧
We’re the good guys, right?
没错 我们是好人
Yeah, we’re the good guys.
感觉有点奇怪
Feels kinda weird, you know.
嗯 但任务还没结束
Yeah, but we’re not done yet.
在爆♥炸♥之前快离开这里
Get out of here before this place blows!
该死 忘了那个家伙
Damn it! That guy.
喂 我们要出去了
Hey! We’re getting out of here!
炸♥弹♥在倒数了
The charges are set.
我们得赶紧想办法离开这 快点
We’ve gotta find a way out of here. And fast.
别担心
Don’t worry.
我不会死的
I’m not gonna die.
你也不会的
And neither are you.
这可不是钥匙链
It’s not a keychain.
这里乱成一团了 枪声四起
It’s total chaos in here! Multiple shots fired!
还有一辆坦克
And there’s a tank.
谁能帮我一下
A little help!
我来
I got it.
我们需要找一个医生
We need a doctor!
交给我们吧
We’ve got him.
谢谢
Thank you.
走吧
Let’s go!
安东蚁
Ant-thony!
走吧
Go!
你会后悔的
You’re gonna regret that.
等等 快出来
Wait a minute! Get out of that van!
-什么 -快从车里出来
– What? – Get out of that van!
太吵了 有辆坦克 我听不清你说话
It’s too loud, there’s a tank. I can’t hear you!
你疯了吗 把枪放下
Are you crazy? Put the gun down!
窗户
The windows!
你觉得靠抢劫能阻止未来吗
Did you think you could stop the future with a heist?
根本就不止是抢劫
It was never just a heist!
把枪放下
Put the gun down!
发现他了 在那里 快快快
Okay, I got him, I got him. There he is! Go, go, go!
我们得迫降在某个地方
We gotta set her down somewhere.
我要摧毁你
I’m gonna disintegrate you!
播放治疗乐队的《摧毁》
Playing Disintegration by the Cure.
快报♥警♥
Call 911!
没关系的
It’s okay.
不许动 把手举起来 举起来
Freeze! Put your hands up! Get them up!
斯科特
Scott?
帕克斯顿 你得听我说
Paxton, you have to listen to me!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!