我们没她成不了
We can’t do this without her.
老天
Oh, God.
你得关好车门
You gotta lock your doors.
说真的 这片有很多怪人
I mean, really, there’s some weird folks in this neighborhood.
你觉得这都是玩笑吗
Do you think this is a joke?
你知道他让你冒了多大的风险
Do you have any idea what he’s asking you to risk?
你有个女儿
You have a daughter.
我做这些也是为了她
I’m doing this for her.
我妈妈去世时 我两周没见到他人
You know, when my mother died, I didn’t see him for two weeks.
他肯定很伤心
He was in grief.
我也是 我当时才七岁
Yeah, so was I, and I was seven.
然后他再也没回来 没有真正回来
And he never came back. Not in any way that counted.
他直接把我送到寄宿学校
He just sent me off to boarding school.
要知道 我以为
You know, I thought,
这次危机
with all that’s at stake,
可能是我们重归于好的机会
just maybe we might have a chance of making peace.
可事到如今他还是对我拒之千里
But, even now, he still wants to shut me out.
他不是想拒绝你 他信任你
He doesn’t wanna shut you out. He trusts you.
那要你来干什么
Then why are you here?
来证明他爱你
It proves that he loves you.
霍普 看着我
Hope. Look at me.
我是来当炮灰的
I’m expendable.
找我就是为了这个
That’s why I’m here.
你现在应该也意识到了
You must have realized that by now.
这就是为什么是我穿那套衣服而不是你
I mean, it’s why I’m in the suit and you’re not.
他宁愿全盘皆输也不愿意失去你
He would rather lose this fight than lose you.
所以说
Anyway…
我打电♥话♥报♥警♥的时候
You know, I didn’t know you had a daughter
不知道你有个女儿
when I called the cops on you.
她叫什么
What’s her name?
凯西
Cassie.
很美的名字
It’s a pretty name.
你得整理思绪 斯科特
You have to clear your mind, Scott.
想法一定要明确
You have to make your thoughts precise.
这就是其中原理
That’s how it works.
想想凯西
Think about Cassie.
想想你有多想见她 靠这个集中精力
About how badly you want to see her. And use that to focus.
睁开眼睛
Open your eyes
想想你想要蚂蚁们怎么做
and just think about what you want the ants to do.
做得好
That’s good!
你母亲说服我
Your mother convinced me
让她也加入我的任务
to let her join me on my missions.
他们叫她黄蜂女
They called her the Wasp.
她手到擒来
She was born to it.
之后没有哪一天
And there’s not a day that goes by
我不在后悔当初答应了她
that I don’t regret having said yes.
那是1987年
It was 1987.
分♥裂♥派在苏联库斯科劫持了一个导弹发射井
Separatists had hijacked a Soviet missile silo in Kursk
并向美国发射了一枚洲际导弹
and launched an ICBM at the United States.
进入导弹内部的唯一方式
The only way to the internal mechanics
就是穿过固态钛
was through solid titanium.
我知道我得缩小到
I knew I had to shrink
比分子还小 才能解除导弹
between the molecules to disarm the missile.
但我的调节器受损太重
But my regulator had sustained too much damage.
你母亲
Your mother,
没有丝毫犹豫
she didn’t hesitate.
简妮特 不要
Janet! No!
她关掉了她的调节器
She turned off her regulator
缩小到亚原子级
and went subatomic
解除了炸♥弹♥
to deactivate the bomb.
她牺牲了
And she was gone.
你妈妈是个英雄
Your mom died a hero.
接下来的十年时间
And I spent the next 10 years
我试图了解量子领域的一切
trying to learn all I could about the quantum realm.
你想把她找回来
You were trying to bring her back.
但我只了解到我们有多无知
But all I learned was we know nothing.
这不是你的错
It’s not your fault.
是她自己的选择
She made her choice.
但你为什么不早点告诉我
But why didn’t you tell me that sooner?
我是想保护你
I was trying to protect you.
我已经失去了你母亲
I lost your mother.
我不想也失去你
I didn’t mean to lose you, too.
对不起
I’m sorry.
好棒
This is awesome.
真的好棒
It’s awesome, you know?
你俩终于解除隔阂 重归于好
You guys are breaking down walls, you’re healing.
这很重要
It’s important.
我把气氛毁了 是不是
I ruined the moment, didn’t I?
没错 的确
Yes, you did. Yes.
我去泡点茶
I’m going to make some tea.
搞定
Nailed it!
好样的 安东蚁
That’s a good boy, Ant-thony.
你训练的最后阶段是潜入
The final phase of your training will be a stealth incursion.
好冷
It’s freezing!
你不能在衣服里加层绒吗
You couldn’t make a suit with a flannel lining?
你得拿到这个信♥号♥♥诱饵的原型机
You must retrieve this prototype of a signal decoy.
我当年还在神盾局的时候研发的
It’s a device that I invented during my S.H.I.E.L.D. days.
我们要用它来干扰
We need it to counteract the transmission blockers
克洛斯在未来保险库装的通讯拦截器
that Cross installed in the Futures vault.
现在正在霍华德·斯塔克的
It’s currently collecting dust in one of Howard Stark’s
纽约州北边的一个仓库积灰呢
old storage facilities in upstate New York.
应该是小菜一碟
Should be a piece of cake.
你在目标区域上空了
You’re over the target area.
现在出发 斯科特
Disengage now, Scott!
A中队 走
Squadron A, go!
B队 走
B, go!
C队 走
C, go!
好了 安东蚁 这次别再把我甩下去了
All right, Ant-thony, please don’t drop me this time.
从搬糖块到干这个差距也太大了
Oh, it feels like a big leap from sugar cubes to this!
保持冷静
Stay calm.
伙计们 我们可能有麻烦了
Guys? We might have a problem.
汉克 你不是说是个旧库房♥吗
Hank, didn’t you say this was some old warehouse?
它不是
It’s not!
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch!
-斯科特 快回来 -任务中止
– Scott, get out of there. – Abort!
立刻中止
Abort now!
没事 看着不像有人在
No, it’s okay. It doesn’t look like anyone’s home.
安东蚁 飞到屋顶去
Ant-thony, get me to the roof!
他要把衣服搞丢了
He’s gonna lose the suit.
他命都要丢了
He’s gonna lose his life.
好了 我到目标建筑的屋顶了
All right, I’m on the roof of the target building.
有人在 斯科特
Somebody’s home, Scott.
山姆 下面出什么事了
What’s going on down there, Sam?
是猎鹰
It’s the Falcon!
感应器说这里有东西 但我什么都没看到
I had a sensor trip but I’m not seeing anything.
等等
Wait a second.
任务中止 斯科特 立刻中止
Abort, Scott! Abort now!
没事的 他看不到我
It’s okay. He can’t see me.
我看得到你
I can see you.
他看得到我
He can see me.
你好 我是斯科特
Hi. I’m Scott.
他刚直接自报家门了吗
Did he just say, “Hi, I’m Scott”?
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
首先 我是你的粉丝
First off, I’m a big fan.
谢谢 你谁啊
Appreciate it. So, who the hell are you?
我是蚁人
I’m Ant-Man.
“蚁人”吗
“Ant-Man”?
怎么 没听过我大名吗
What? You haven’t heard of me?
不 你是该没听过我
No, you wouldn’t have heard of me.
你要说明你是来干什么的吗
You wanna tell me what you want?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!