我想过来拿个仪器
I was hoping I could grab a piece of technology.
借用几天 用完就还
Just for a few days. I’m gonna return it.
我得拿去拯救世界 你懂的
I need it to save the world. You know how that is.
我确实懂
I know exactly how that is.
锁定入侵者
Located the breach.
-马上逮捕他 -对不住了
– Bringing him in. – Sorry about this!
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
入侵者为成年男性
Breach is an adult male,
好像有某种缩小装置
who has some sort of shrinking tech.
抱歉
Sorry!
听着 我真的很抱歉 对不起
Look, I’m sorry about this. Sorry.
够了
That’s enough!
安东蚁 帮下忙
Ant-thony! A little help!
我看不见你了
I’ve lost visual.
他在我的翅膀里
He’s inside my pack!
抱歉
Sorry!
你看起来人很好
You seem like a really great guy.
这事绝对不能被队长知道
It’s really important to me that Cap never finds out about this.
你刚那也太不负责而且很危险
That was completely irresponsible and dangerous!
你威胁到了全盘计划
You jeopardized everything!
你拿到了
You got it.
干得好
Well done.
等一下
Wait a minute.
你刚是在表扬我吗
Did you just compliment me?
他表扬我了 是吧
He did, didn’t he?
听起来是的
Kind of sounded like he did.
我以前很厉害吧
I was good, wasn’t I?
还有我跟一个复仇者干了一架还没死
Hey, how about the fact that I fought an Avenger and didn’t die?
别沉溺于往事
Let us not dwell on the past.
还得完成计划
We gotta finish our planning.
别在意他
Don’t mind him.
你做得很好
You did good.
达伦
Darren.
你是怎么进来的
How the hell did you get in here?
前门没锁 汉克
You left the front door open, Hank.
这回是真的了
It’s official.
你老了
You’re old.
计划图纸
The plans.
他会杀了他
He will kill him.
你有何贵干
Well, to what do I owe this pleasure?
我有好消息
I have good news.
是吗
Really?
是什么
What’s that?
皮姆科技 你一手建立的公♥司♥
Pym Tech, the company you created,
马上要成为世界上
is about to become one of the most
效益最好的机构了
profitable operations in the world.
光是明天的买♥♥卖♥♥就能赚150亿
We’re anticipating $15 billion in sales, tomorrow alone.
不用谢了
You’re welcome.
我知道很奇怪 但我想你也在场
I know this is odd, but I’d like you to be there.
那是我的时刻 我想让你也看到
This is my moment. I want you to see it.
好的 达伦 可以
Sure, Darren. Yeah, sure.
我会到场的
I’ll be there.
你看中我什么了
What did you see in me?
我不懂你什么意思
I don’t know what you mean.
多年以前 你选中了我
All those years ago, you picked me.
你看到了什么
What did you see?
我看到了我自己
I saw myself.
那你为什么又把我推开
Then why did you push me away?
因为你太像我了
Because I saw too much of myself.
他知道了 那是陷阱
He knows. He’s baiting you.
我们得中止计划
We have to call it off.
我们都在冒险
We’re all taking risks.
要是他看到我在这里怎么办
What if he saw me here?
他没看到的 没有可能
He didn’t. There’s no way.
你怎么能确定
How do you know that?
达伦 你好
Darren, hi.
霍普 你现在在哪
Hope, where are you right now?
我在家 怎么了
I’m at home. Why?
我刚去见汉克了
I just saw Hank.
他还是和以前一样轻视我
I still get nothing but contempt from him.
别跟他生气 他就是个糟老头
Don’t let him rile you up. He’s just a senile old man.
所有人都要加班加点的工作
We need to start everyone working around the clock.
马上准备运行生产线
Get the assembly line up and running.
我要加强警备
And I’m tripling security.
所有入口都要设感应器
Full sensors at all entrances
通风口都装上钢制微孔筛
and exterior air vents fitted with steel micro-mesh.
好的 好主意
Great. Good idea.
谢谢你 霍普 有你在我这边真幸运
Thank you, Hope. I’m so lucky to have you on my team.
他要加强警备 他已经疯了还盯上你了
He’s tripling security. He’s lost his mind, and he’s onto you.
但他没有盯上你
But he is not onto you.
他要在所有入口加装人体扫描仪
He’s adding full body scanners to all entrances
还要关闭外部通风口
and closing exterior vents.
斯科特怎么进去
How are we gonna get Scott inside?
总水管
The water main.
你没法加强总水管的安保措施
You can’t add security to a water main.
水压太强了 但要是我们能减弱水压
The pressure is too strong, but if we can decrease it,
我就能进去
that’s how I get in.
得有人在大楼的控制中心
Somebody would have to reach the building’s control center
去调节水压
to change the water pressure.
我和汉克得陪在克洛斯身边
Hank and I will be beside Cross.
我们根本不可能做到
How are we supposed to do that?
我们要招兵买♥♥马了
So we expand our team.
需要哪些人呢
What do we need?
内部要安插一名假保安
A fake security guard on the inside
负责进入供水系统降压
to de-pressurize the water system,
另一个人要侵入供电系统切断激光光束
somebody else to hack in to the power supply and kill the laser grid,
还要一个人接应我们逃跑
and a getaway guy.
不不不 那三个蠢货不行 绝对不行
No, no. No, no, no. Not those three wombats. No way.
谢谢您的咖啡 女士
Thank you for the coffee, ma’am.
很少会有人被打劫了还邀请劫匪坐坐
It’s not too often that you rob a place and then get welcomed back.
因为我们打劫了你
Because we just robbed you.
你知道他是因为偷了台冰沙机被捕的吧
You know that he was arrested for stealing a smoothie machine, right?
是两台冰沙机
Two smoothie machines.
你确定他们能胜任吗
Are you sure they can handle this?
肯定可以 我们可是专业的
Oh, we can handle it. We’re professionals.
请原谅我们对你们没什么信心
You’ll forgive us if we’re not instilled with confidence.
各位都先冷静一下 淡定淡定
Well, hey, everybody just kick back and relax a little bit, man.
我们懂这行
We know our business.
我们可闯入过这老房♥子 不是吗
We broke into this spooky-ass house, didn’t we?
是我放你们进来的
I let you.
那也可以说是我让你放我进来的
Well, one could say that I let you let me.
没事 他们能搞定
Look, it’s okay. They can handle this.
对 我们能搞定
Yeah, we can handle it.
-你有他们的证件了吗 -他在系统里了
– You got their credentials? – He’s in the system.
我在系统里了
I’m in the system?
你在系统里了
You’re in the system.
系统里吗
The system?
好吧 我们死定了
Yeah, we’re doomed.
好了 有样东西要给你们看看
All right. There’s something you guys need to see.
等你走到这个转角
When you get to this corner,
你的左侧会有三间办公室
there’s gonna be three offices on your left side.
我♥操♥
Damn!
真是太酷炫了 哥们
Whoa! That’s so cool, bro!
听着 过一会儿会很诡异
Now, look, this is gonna get weird, all right?
会很吓人 但其实没事
It’s pretty freaky, but it’s safe.
不必害怕
There’s no reason to be scared.
不不 老子我天不怕地不怕
Oh, no, no. Daddy don’t get scared.
-真的吗 -真的
– Really? – Yeah.
那就好
Good.
绝对是吉普赛人搞的鬼把戏
This is the work of Gypsies.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!