This will be totally off the books, off the records,
如果你走的时候想拿上一杯
but if you want to grab one of those Mango Fruit Blasts
芒果水果风暴的话
on your way out the door,
我会假装没看到
I’ll just pretend I didn’t see it.
斯科蒂 怎么了
Hey, Scotty. What’s up?
我还以为你在上班呢
I thought you were supposed to be at work.
刚被炒了
I was. I got fired.
该死的 他们查出你是谁了
Damn. They find out who you are?
芭斯罗缤总能查出来 哥们
Baskin-Robbins always finds out, bro.
芭斯罗缤可不是玩的
Baskin-Robbins don’t play.
要吃华夫饼吗
You want some waffles?
好 给我来一个
Yeah, I’ll take a waffle.
那位是科特
Oh. That’s Kurt.
他在福尔松蹲了五年 他是电脑天才
He was Folsom for five years. He’s a wizard on that laptop.
很高兴认识你
Nice meet you.
我也很高兴认识你
Yeah. Nice to meet you, too.
你是谁
Who are you?
戴夫
Dave.
维斯塔那票干的不错
Nice work on the Vista job.
维斯塔那票 没错
Vista job, yes.
不 不 我听说过这个打劫
No, no. I have heard of this robbery.
严格来讲 我没有打劫他们 打劫包括恐吓
Well, technically, I didn’t rob them. Robbery involves threat.
我讨厌暴♥力♥ 我偷了他们 我是个飞贼
I hate violence. I burgled them. I’m a cat burglar.
你是说你是个怂货
You mean you’re a pussy.
他们对顾客漫天要价
They were overcharging the customers, right?
总计得有上百万
And it added up to millions.
他揭发了这件事结果被炒了
He blows the whistle and he gets fired.
他接下来做了什么
And what does he do?
他黑进了安保系统
He hacks into the security system
把上百万美金
and transfers millions
转回给了那些被骗的人账上
back to the people that they stole it from.
还把所有的银行记录都放到了动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥上
Posts all the bank records online.
还把那家伙的宾利开进了他家泳池里
And he drove the dude’s Bentley into his swimming pool.
你这是在干吗
What are you doing?
为什么把我的人生故事告诉这俩人
Why are you telling my life story to these guys?
你想干吗
What do you want?
好吧
Okay.
我表兄两周前跟一个人
My cousin talked to this guy two weeks ago
聊到一票超完美的活
about this little perfect job.
不干
No way.
别别别 等一下 这个人
No, no, no. Wait! This guy…
正好是你不喜欢的那种
This guy fits your M.O.
不要
No!
我金盆洗手了 我不要再进监狱了
I’m finished, man. I’m not going back to jail.
是个拿着丰厚养老金退休的百万富翁
It’s some retired millionaire living off his golden parachute.
这简直就是斯科特·朗的完美目标
It’s a perfect Scott Lang mark!
我不在乎 我不干
I don’t care. I’m out.
皮姆博士
Dr. Pym?
是的 我还活着
Yes. I’m still alive.
身份证明
ID?
有那个就够了吧
Perhaps that will suffice.
很抱歉 先生 请进
Very sorry, sir. Please come in.
那是汉克·皮姆吗
Is that Hank Pym?
早上好 汉克
Good morning, Hank.
霍普
Hope.
叫我一声爸会死吗
Would it kill you to call me Dad?
你能抽空来见我们
Dr. Cross will be so pleased that
克洛斯博士会很开心的
you could find the time to join us today.
简直是激动万分
More like “thrilled”.
收到你发的邀请函
I was surprised to receive
我还真是意外呀 达伦
any kind of invitation from you, Darren.
今天是什么大日子
What’s the occasion?
你会知道的 对吧 霍普
Oh, you’ll see. Won’t he, Hope?
里面已经准备好了 就等你了
We’re ready for you inside.
还是不理你呀
Ouch.
看来有些旧伤是无法痊愈的
I guess some old wounds never heal, huh?
别担心 我会照顾好她的
Don’t worry, she’s in good hands.
你这次是来看好戏的
You’re in for a treat.
好久不见 皮姆博士 退休生活还好吗
Long time, no see, Dr. Pym. How’s retirement?
你的脸还好吗
How’s your face?
你先请
After you.
在我们开始前
Now, before we start,
我想先介绍一位非常特别的嘉宾
I’d like to introduce a very special guest.
这个公♥司♥的创始人以及我的导师
This company’s founder and my mentor,
汉克·皮姆博士
Dr. Hank Pym.
当我从皮姆博士手中接管了这家公♥司♥时
When I took over this company for Dr. Pym,
我便立刻开始研究一个
I immediately started researching a particle
可以改变分子间距离
that could change the distance between atoms,
并增加密度和力量的粒子
while increasing density and strength.
如此一个革命性的想法为何会
Why this revolutionary idea remained buried
一直被埋在汉克的众多研究中
beneath the dust and cobwebs of
积累尘土和蜘蛛动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥ 我不得而知
Hank’s research, I couldn’t tell you.
但请想像一下
But just imagine,
一个昆虫大小的士兵
a soldier the size of an insect.
终极秘密武器
The ultimate secret weapon.
蚁人
An Ant-Man.
他们当初就是这么称呼你的 对吧 汉克
That’s what they called you. Right, Hank?
有点傻 我知道
Silly, I know.
这只是宣传手段
Propaganda.
用来唬人的故事
Tales to astonish!
捏造出来吓唬苏联的故事
Trumped-up BS to scare the USSR.
汉克 可以请你告诉来宾们
Hank, will you tell our guests what you told me
我每一次问你”蚁人真实存在吗”
every single time I asked you,
你是怎么回答我的
“Was the Ant-Man real?”
这只是个传说
Just a tall tale.
没错
Right.
因为如此不可思议的事
Because how could anything so miraculous
怎么可能是真的
possibly be real?
我受到蚁人传说的启发
Well, I was inspired by the legend of the Ant-Man.
有了我缩小无机物材料的突破性进展
And with my breakthrough shrinking inorganic material,
我就想 有没有可能把人也缩小呢
I thought, could it be possible to shrink a person?
这有可能做到吗
Could that be done?
这不再是个传说了
Well, it’s not a legend anymore.
尊敬的来宾们
Distinguished guests,
我自豪地向你们展示现代战争的终结者
I am proud to present the end of warfare as we know it.
黄衫
The Yellowjacket!

Oh, no.
黄衫是全能的战争武器
The Yellowjacket is an all-purpose weapon of war
它可以改变穿着者的大小
capable of altering the size of the wearer
能够轻松打赢战争
for the ultimate combat advantage.
在我们现今生活的时代
We live in an era
我们用来保护自己的武器
in which the weapons we use to protect ourselves
受到持续监视的削弱
are undermined by constant surveillance.
来回到简单的时代
It’s time to return to a simpler age.
让人们可以公开地
One where the powers of freedom
使用自♥由♥的权利
can once again operate openly
来保卫自己的利益
to protect their interests.
一个全能型维和的机甲
An all-purpose peace-keeping vessel,
黄衫可以悄无声息地
the Yellowjacket can manage any conflict
解决地缘政♥治♥中的
on the geopolitical landscape
任何冲突
completely unseen.
在预防手段和战术袭击中
Efficient in both preventative measures
均有奇效
and tactical assault.
实际应用包括监视
Practical applications include surveillance,
工业破坏
industrial sabotage,
和清除和平道路上的一切障碍
and the elimination of obstructions on the road to peace.
只需一件黄衫
A single Yellowjacket
使用者即可享有执行保护措施的
offers the user unlimited influence
无限能力
to carry out protective actions.
在不久后的一天 一支穿着黄衫的军队
And, one day soon, an army of Yellowjackets
将在全球范围创造一个

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!