will create a sustainable environment
幸福的可持续发展的环境
of well-being around the world.
黄衫
The Yellowjacket.
所以这就是件衣服
So, it’s a suit?
别说这么粗俗 弗兰克
Don’t be crude, Frank.
这不是件衣服 而是个机甲
It’s not a suit, it’s a vessel.
怎么了 这项发明没有打动你吗
What’s the matter? You’re not impressed?
不 让人印象深刻 但我也有顾虑
No, I’m impressed. I’m also concerned.
想像一下我们的敌人能用这项技术做什么
Imagine what our enemies could do with this tech.
我们应该好好聊一下这个问题 弗兰克
We should have a longer conversation about that, Frank.
我很重视你的意见
I really value your opinion.
谢谢大家莅临 霍普
Thank you for coming. Hope?
非常感谢诸位 我现在将带大家离场
Thank you very much, everybody. I will escort you out now.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好像有点震惊
You seem a bit shocked.
达伦 我尘封那些秘密是有原因的
Darren, there’s a reason that I buried these secrets.
你终于承认了
So you finally admit it!
我们本可携手完成 汉克
We could have done this together, Hank.
但你却把机会毁了
But you ruined that.
所以你只停留在过去 我才是未来
That’s why you’re the past and I’m the future.
别这么做
Don’t do this.
克洛斯博士
Dr. Cross?
你先卖♥♥给我 我出比你要价高20%的价格
You sell to me first, 20% over your asking price,
两周后我就可以付你现金
I can have the cash here in two weeks.
成交
Deal.
我们该行动了 汉克
We have to make our move, Hank.
他进展得怎么样了
How close is he?
他还没法缩小生物
He still can’t shrink a live subject.
你就把衣服给我
Just give me the suit
我来永除后患
and let me finish this once and for all.
不行
No.
克洛斯完全信任我
I have Cross’ complete trust.
太危险了
It’s too dangerous.
我们别无选择
We don’t have a choice.
也不尽然
Well, that’s not entirely true.
我想我找到了合适的人选
I think I found a guy.

Who?
爸爸
Daddy!
小花生
Peanut! Oh!
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
非常抱歉 我迟到了
I’m so sorry I’m late.
我不知道聚会几点开始
I didn’t know what time your party started.
邀请上写了时间的
It was on the invitation.
他都没收到邀请
He didn’t get an invitation.
可他还是来了
But he came anyway!
我不会错过宝贝女儿的生日聚会
Well, I’m not gonna miss my little girl’s birthday party.
我去告诉妈妈你来了
I’m gonna go tell Mommy you’re here.

Oh, you don’t…
你来这儿干什么 郎
What are you doing here, Lang?
你没给过孩子一分钱的抚养费
You haven’t paid a dime of child support.
现在 只要我乐意 就可以逮捕你
You know, right now, if I wanted to, I could arrest you.
好像我很愿意见你似的 帕克斯顿
It’s good to see you too, Paxton.
你能来妈妈可高兴了 她喝水都呛着了
Mommy’s so happy you’re here, she choked on her drink.
看我给你带了什么
Hey, look what I have for you.
我能现在就打开吗
Can I open it now?
当然能 宝贝儿 今天是你的生日啊
Of course, sweetheart. It’s your birthday.
你是我最最最好的朋友
You’re my bestest friend.
那是什么玩意儿
What is that thing?
他好丑啊
He’s so ugly!
我爱死他了
I love him!
我能拿给我朋友们看吗
Can I go show my friends?
当然能 宝贝儿 去吧
Of course, sweetheart. Go ahead.
你是我最最最好的朋友
You’re my bestest friend.
我会给孩子抚养费的
Look, the child support is coming, all right?
不过有了前科就很难找到工作
It’s just hard finding a job when you have a record.
我相信你能想法解决
I’m sure you’ll figure it out.
不过现在
But for now,
-我希望你离开我家 -不可能
– I want you out of my house. – No way!
这是我女儿的生日聚会
It’s my daughter’s birthday party.
-这是我家 -那又如何
– It’s my house! – So what?
-她是我闺女 -斯科特
– It’s my kid! – Scott!
你不能说来就来 你知道的 走吧
You can’t just show up here. You know that. Come on.
这是生日聚会啊
It’s a birthday party.
我知道 但你不能说来就来
Yeah, I know, but you can’t just show up.
她是我闺女
She’s my daughter.
你根本就不懂怎么做父亲
You don’t know the first thing about being a father.
玛姬 看在你是我初恋
Maggie, I tell you this as a friend,
我们还是朋友的份上 我告诉你
and as the first love of my life.
你的未婚夫是个混袋
Your fiance is an asshat.
他不是混袋
He’s not an asshat.
喂 嘴巴放干净点儿
Hey, watch your language. Okay?
哪里不干净了 我说的是袋
What language? I said “Hat.”
别吵了
Stop it.
真的吗 玛姬 就他
Really, Maggie? That guy?
你可以嫁给任何你喜欢的人
Come on! You could marry anyone you want,
为什么偏要选个条子呢
and you have to get engaged to a cop?
至少他不是骗子
At least he’s not a crook.
我在努力 我已经改过自新 洗手不干了
I’m trying, okay? I’ve changed. I’m straight.
我找了份工作
I had a job and…
我想付抚养费
I wanna provide.
我花了很多时间思考 现在我明白了
I had a lot of time to think about it and I love her.
我非常爱她
So much.
我错过了太多
I’ve missed so much time
我想成为她生活的一部分
and I wanna be a part of her life.
我该怎么做
What do I do?
租套公♥寓♥
Get an apartment,
找份工作 付抚养费
get a job, pay child support.
然后我们再讨论探视孩子的问题
And then we will talk about visitation, I promise.
你是她的英雄 斯科特
You’re her hero, Scott.
成为她心目中的那个人吧
Just be the person that she already thinks you are.
弗兰克 很遗憾
I’m sorry you have such
你对黄衫深表担忧
deep concerns about the Yellowjacket, Frank.
是啊
Yeah. Well, uh…
很不幸 我们不能为所欲为
Unfortunately, we can’t just do whatever we want.
那样就好了
It’d be nice though, right?
但是得遵守法则
But there are laws.
什么法则 人的吗
What laws? Of man?
自然法则高于人的法则
The laws of nature transcend the laws of man.
而我要高于自然法则
And I have transcended the laws of nature.
达伦 我觉得你不懂
Darren, I don’t think you understand…
我们还没解决所有问题
We still haven’t worked out all the bugs.
永别了 弗兰克
Goodbye, Frank.
谢谢
Thank you.
我最近一直在想感恩这事
You know, I’ve been thinking a lot about gratitude lately.
今天早上 我在冥想的时候
And today, during my morning meditation,
得出了一个有意思的结论
an interesting thought occurred to me,
我觉得也适用于你
and I think it might apply to you, too.
什么结论
How’s that?
感恩可以是原谅
Gratitude can be forgiveness.
我有好几年都活在对汉克·皮姆的愤恨中
I’ve spent years carrying around my anger for Hank Pym.
我把我的才华都奉献给了他
I devoted my genius to him.
我本来可以去任何地方工作
I could have worked anywhere.
我没选好导师
I chose my mentor poorly.
而你甚至别无选择
You didn’t even have a choice.
他根本就不相信你
He never believed in you.
之前赶你走真是不好
It’s a shame what we had to do,
可这都是被他逼的 对不对
but he forced us to do it, didn’t he?
但我们不该生气 我们应该感恩
But we shouldn’t be angry, we should be grateful.
因为作为失败的导师
Because his failures as a mentor,
失败的父亲
as a father,
是他逼我们一展鸿图

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!