he’s not paying us?
是啊 我们他妈的没钱拿
No. we’re not getting fucking paid.
操♥他♥妈♥的店主在哪
Where’s that fucking club owner?
你们来太晚了
You are too late.
如果太晚的话 我就不用唱了 伙计
If I was too late, I wouldn’t have fucking played, pal.
你♥他♥妈♥的要付我钱
You’re going to fucking pay me.
大部分人都走了 大部分都走了
Most of people goes away. most of people goes away.
-我演了整场 -不好意思
– I did my full set. – Sorry.
我做了该做的 我要回报
I did my work. I want to get paid.
都没有人打电♥话♥给我说 我在路上
Nobody call me, “I am on the road”
你早该在他妈唱之前说你不付钱
You should have told us you weren’t paying us
那我们根本不用演
Before we fucking played, then we wouldn’t have fucking played.
你这该死的 快付钱 我他妈唱了
You fucking piece of shit. you fucking pay me. I fucking worked.
我他妈的要打死你
I’m going to kick your fucking face in.
-你疯了吗 -对 我就是他妈疯了
– Are you crazy, man? – Yeah, I am fucking crazy.
我拼死表演你却不付我钱
I just worked my ass off and you won’t fucking pay me.
你这不要脸的
You’re a motherfucker.
给你我的名片
I’ll just give you my business card.
-我是个律师 -好吧 你是律师
– I’m a lawyer. – Okay, you’re a lawyer.
你们今晚在这里表演 你们被耍了
You played in front of fuck-all people here tonight. you were screwed.
你们的经理烂透了 听着 说实话
You have a shit manager. listen, let’s be honest about this.
好吧
Right.
你们铁砧乐队 我觉得应该每天晚上
You, anvil, should be playing in front of, I don’t know, 1,000
在欧洲在至少一千人前演出
minimum people Every night in europe. that’s my opinion.
-你说的可能没错 -以你们的名声来看
– Yeah, you’re probably right. – Given your reputation…
以你们的名声 每天晚上你们应该
Given your reputation, you should be playing in front of 1,000
在至少一千人前演出
people every night,
但你们却没有
And you are not.
现在你们要问问自己为什么没有
Now you gotta ask yourself why you’re not doing that.
我问自己这个问题二十多年了
I’ve been asking myself that for 20 years.
因为你们经理烂透了
Because you’ve got a shit manager.
我可以用一二三个字说出来
I could answer that in one word, 2 words, 3 words.
-说吧 -管理差
– Go ahead. – We haven’t got good management.
我们错过火车了
We missed our train.
再见
Bye!
又搞错了 又一次
That wasn’t done correctly, once again.
我们完全掐准时间到这里的
We are here from… in perfect time, in perfect time!
如果我错过火车的话要付双倍的钱
If I miss the train I have to pay double.
我气死了
I was so, so, so angry.
听着 你打给信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥取消付款
Okay, listen. you call mastercard, cancel your payment.
听着 他们会照做的
Listen, they do that.
换返程票都可以 但是只去就没用了
For to go, for to back. for to back is, again, invalid.
现在要过去只能换方法
For to go now, change it.
有一件好事
The one thing that’s a really good thing, man,
就是我们找到了睡袋
Is that we found those sleeping bags.
德国 慕尼黑
第32天
你说过会有海报的
You said there were going to be posters!
你说过会有推广活动的
You said there was going to be a promotional campaign!
不是你 是你要演出 明白吗
It’s not you! it’s you that will play! you understand me?
因为承办人问你要不要演出
Because the promoter ask you if you will play!
你应该说不要
And you should answer, no!
-够了 -拜托了 今天很重要
– Stop! – Please! today is a very big day!
你应该知道我们今晚不会表演的
You realize we’re not playing tonight
-我们不表演吗 -不表演
– We’re not playing tonight? – No.
我现在让你知道下
I’m just letting you know, right now.
怎么了
What happened?
我不唱
I ain’t playing.
-无所谓了 -我什么都不知道
– Whatever. – I know nothing. I don’t know anything.
我不想和你吵
I’m not getting in a pissing contest over this, okay?
我不能说这是你的过错
I can’t say it’s your fault..
不过可能是你经理的错
but probably your manager’s fault
我 我们没有经理
I don’t..we don’t have a manager
利普斯 利普斯 怎么会这样 怎么会那样
“lips, lips, how come this, how come that?”
我他妈怎么知道 我是人而已
I don’t fucking know! I’m just a fucking guy, man.
我只想来做个巡演
I just wanted to come and do a tour.
我他妈尽全力让这事愉悦
I did everything I fucking could to make this as pleasant as possible
但这完完全全就是个噩梦
And it’s been nothing but a nightmare.
彻头彻尾
The whole thing, from top to bottom.
我说话人家当我空气 你想我什么感受
No one listens to me when I say things. you can imagine how I feel.
我尽力了
I try
我好事做尽却得不偿失
I’m doing everything right and I’m getting shit on.
他要回家 他受够这乐队了
He’s going home. he’s done with the band.
他要上民事法庭告你
Fucking, he wants to sue you civilly, and…
-告我什么 -我不知道
– For what? – I don’t know.
对铁砧乐队太不公平了 太不公平了
It’s so unfair to anvil. it’s so unfair to anvil, man.
一个人他妈还能对某种东西
How much more can one person put their
投入多少爱和热情
Fucking love and dedication into something?
一个人到底还能承受多少东西
How much more can one person go?
这该死的乐队 我要它出头
This fucking band, man, I need it to rise, man.
罗布 我不想和你打架 知道吗
Robb, I don’t want to fight with you. do you understand me?
看着我 我才不想和你打架
Look at me. I don’t want to fucking fight with you, man.
-好吗 -但你打过
– Okay? – But you did.
我们最后总搞成这样干嘛
I know and we always end up like that. what for?
只要像以前那样就好了
Only to end up where we were the day before, everything’s okay.
是吗 那就去演出继续下去
Okay? so let’s just go play and we get on with it.
不管怎么说这里都有听众
Anyway, the place is jam-fucking-packed.
第38天
我们现在这样太不专业了
It’s so unprofessional, what we are going through right now.
这他妈 太悲哀了
It’s fucking… it’s sad.
罗马尼亚 特兰西瓦尼亚
第40天
欢迎来到罗马尼亚
Welcome to romania.
特兰西瓦尼亚野兽音乐节
揭幕派对
明天会很酷的
Tomorrow, it’s cool.
迪瑞纳说明天现场至少会有5000
Tiziana’s told us there’s going to be at least 5,000 to
到1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥个人
1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥ people there.
(特尔古穆列什运动场 巡演最后一场)
是个巨大的表演场所
It’s a huge, huge arena.
甚至特兰西瓦尼亚的市长也可能会来
Even the mayor of transylvania is supposed to show up.
铁砧乐队
Anvil!
容纳一万人
看看 这么大的演出这么小的放大器
Look at this. it’s the biggest fucking gig and the littlest amp.
-铁砧乐队棒极了 -父子档
– Anvil very good. – Father and son.
(波洛斯父子 音乐会承办人)
我为我父亲骄傲 他是我父亲
I’m proud of this father, he is my dad.
现在有个抽奖能让你去黑海度假
There will now be a raffle to win a weekend for the Black Sea resort of Constinesti.
爱克瑞 开口乐队
铁面人乐队
幻影X乐队
现在 让我们看看加拿大乐队的神话
Hello, people! behold the gods of canadian bands,
多伦多的铁砧乐队
Toronto’s own anvil!
观众人数174
-麦克斯 麦克斯 -麦克斯吗
– Max. Max. – Max?
你有一次说
You said at one moment
你讨厌你的唱片公♥司♥
You hate your record company
-是啊 -为什么
– Yes. – Why?
他们从来不付我钱
They never pay me.
百分之九十九的乐队拿不到钱
99.9% of bands never get paid.
这是真♥相♥ 我每天像别人一样工作
That’s the truth. I work every day just like everybody else.
我只是个普通人 现在我在度假
I’m a regular person, you know? right now, I’m on vacation.
我离开工作然后来这里摇滚
I leave my job and I come and I rock and roll.
然后再回去 回到那烂摊子去
And then I go back, and it’s back to the same old bullshit.
我们工作了五周 一分钱都没拿到
We worked for 5 weeks, got paid nothing.
甚至连家唱片公♥司♥都没出现
Not even one record company showed up.
-周末过得好吗 -很好 谢谢
– Have a good weekend? – Good, thanks.
-那就好 -你呢
– Okay, that’s good. – How about you?
还行 有点忙
Not too bad. A bit busy.
有时候事情会不太顺利
Sometimes things go wrong.
变得非常糟
Things went drastically wrong.
但至少 我们有个巡演可以错
But, at least, there was a tour for it to go wrong on.
迪瑞纳帮了很多忙 她心地好
Tiziana was nothing but help, her heart was in the right place
当她说要怀有热情和爱去做一件事的时候
And when she said she was going to do it with passion and love,
她便会这么做 她向来说到做到
That’s precisely what she did. she was good to her word.
我很感激 我一点都不后悔
I’m grateful. I don’t regret a minute of it.
派瑞桑德 安大略
以安大略省授予我之权利
By the power invested in me by the province of ontario,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!