I guarantee you, I won’t hold you personally responsible.
我保证绝不会要你个人负责
If it lights, it lights. Let Lovell do the rest.
如果点得燃就点得燃 剩下的让洛维尔来做
Okay.
好吧
They’re gonna burn the engines and steer it manually,
他们要点燃引擎 以手动驾驶
attempting to keep the Earth in the window.
尽量让地球留在窗外的视野内可见
Okay, this is gonna take all three of us.
这需要我们3人合作
Freddo…you handle the pitch.
佛雷德 你掌控上下角度
Put on the translation controllers, all backwards.
打开平移控制器 一直向后推
So if the Earth starts drifting down,
如果地球位置向下移
you need to thrust aft,not forward.
你得向后打 不要向前
I’ll do the same on mine with everything else.
其它也一样 都由我控制
We’re going to burn at ten percent thrust for 39 seconds.
我们以10%推进力燃烧39秒
Jack, you time us.
杰克计时
Got it.

Give us a count of the last ten seconds up to 39.
最后10秒时请往上数到39
Let’s not miss this.
我们要把握好机会
You up to this, Freddo?
你行吗 弗雷德?
I’m with you.
没问题
Standing by for corridor control burn.
准备燃烧 对准狭角
Okay, Jim,you can fire when ready.You are go for the manual burn.
好 吉姆准备好了就点火 你要以手动控制点火
Okay, X plus button at ten seconds. Mark.
倒数10秒后X按钮点火 开始
Come on, baby. One more burn.
加油宝贝儿 再点燃一次
Nine, eight,seven, six, five,four, three,
9…8…7…6…5…4…3…
Ullage is go.
准备好了
two, one, ignition!
2…1…点火
She’s burnin’! Oh, yeah.
点燃了 点燃了
Master arm off.
主钮关闭
Okay, here we go.
好 开始了
Helium regulator on.
氦气调整器开启
R.C.S. is go, 10% thrust.
反应控制系统启动 10%推动力
Bring her around, Freddo.
转过来 佛雷德
I’m trying, but it’s dragging.
我在试 很难控制
Ten seconds.
10秒
Drop it down, Freddo. We’re drifting!
稳住向下压 佛雷德 我们在漂
No, hold what you got.
抓稳
I’ll roll it. Back off. I can’t get it stable.
让开 我来控制 稳不下来
She’s dancin’ all over the place!
船摇晃得很厉害
Come to the right a little bit. Fifteen seconds.
向右一点 15秒
She’s drifting. I’m losing attitude.
船在漂 我失去位置了
Hold it right there. That’s it. No, Freddo, back!
就这样稳住 不行佛雷德 回来
Shit! I’m losin’ it! Bring the Earth up.
我日 失控了 别让地球跑掉
Thrust forward, Fred. Come on. Forward.
向前冲 佛雷德 加油
Shit, I lost it! Where is it? Where is it?
靠 又不见了 在哪里在哪里?
7:00. Helium regulator’s closed.
七点钟方向 氦气调整器关闭
Bring it down, Freddo. Just nose it down.
向下压 佛雷德 向下压
Okay, uh, okay, I got it! Thirty seconds.
好 这就对了 30秒
Little farther.Ease your touch!
过去点 轻点 放轻一点
Damn it! Damn it, that’s mine. That’s me. Around.
可恶 我的错 我的错 回来
A little more. Come on, baby.
再来点 加油啊宝贝
Come on, that’s it. Hold it. Damn it!
对了 稳住 稳住 我日
Back! That’s it! Hold it! Steady.
退后 就那里 定住 稳定住
Shutdown!
熄火
Houston, we have shutdown.
休斯敦 我们熄火了
That’s close enough, Jim. Good work.
够好了 吉姆 干得漂亮
I knew it! I knew it! How about that LEM, huh?
我就知道 登月舱真棒 对不?
How about it?
它呢?
Guess you can keep your job.
我猜你的工作保住了
You betcha.
肯定的
Thirteen, stand by. We’re evaluating our power usage on that burn.
13号♥待命 我们要评估刚才燃烧的动力使用状况
Well, let’s hope we don’t have to do that again.
希望这是最后一次了
Gentlemen, you’ve given our guys enough to survive till reentry.
各位 你们已给予宇航员足够时间进入大气层
Well done.
干得漂亮
Now we gotta get them in,
现在我们得把他们接进来
so tell me about the power-up procedures.
告诉我供电启动顺序
Here’s the order of what I want to do.
次序是这样子
I want to power up Guidance, E.C.S., Communications,
我要为导航 环境控制系统以及通讯等供电
warm up the pyros for the parachutes and the command module thrusters.
为降落伞的爆破系统和指挥舱推进器加热
The thrusters are gonna put you over budget on amps.
推进器会让电力超载
They’ve been sitting at 200 below for four days, John.
他们已经在零下200度之下过了4天
They gotta be heated.
必须为他们加温
Fine. Then trade off the parachutes, something.
好吧 那就不能用降落伞了
Well, if the chutes don’t open, what’s the point?
如果降落伞打不开 岂不是白玩了 什么是重点?
You’re telling me what you need.
你告诉我你的需要
I’m telling you what we have to work with at this point.
我告诉你我们手边的资源
I’m not making this stuff up.
这可不是我瞎编的
They’re going to need all these systems, John.
这些系统仪器缺一不可 约翰
We do not have the power, Ken. We just don’t have it.
我们没电了 肯 真的没有
Okay, I’m gonna go back and reorganize the sequencing again…
我把顺序重新编排一次
and find more power.
多找出一些电力
Let’s start from scratch.Clear the board.
从头开始 把电盘清干净
I don’t know where the hell we’re gonna find it.
我不知道能去哪里找
Apollo 13 commander Jim Lovell has more time in space,
阿波罗13号♥指挥官洛维尔在太空中的日子
almost 24 days already,
累计接近24天了
than any other man,
比其他任何人都有经验
and I asked him recently if he ever was scared.
最近我访问他时问到他是否曾感到害怕
I’ve had an engine flame out a few times in an aircraft…
我在开飞机时曾经引擎熄火…
and was curious as to whether it was going to light up again,
担心它是否能再点燃
things of that nature…
诸如此类…
but, uh, they seem to work out.
不过最后都能逢凶化吉
Is there an instance in an airplane emergency when you can recall fear?
哪一次遭遇的飞行事故能是你感到害怕?
Uh, well, I remember this one time,
我记得有一次
I’m in a Banshee at night in combat conditions,
我在夜间开着战斗机在战斗状况下
so there’s no running lights on the carrier.
航母没有指示灯
It was the Shangri-la,and we were in the Sea of Japan.
是香格里拉号♥我们在日本海中
My radar had jammed,and my homing signal was gone…
我的雷达受到干扰 送回的信♥号♥♥极不清晰
because somebody in Japan was actually using the same frequency,
因为日本有人使用相同的频率
and so it was leading me away from where I was supposed to be.
所以让我远离了目标
I’m looking down at a big, black ocean,
我向下望去是一片漆黑的汪♥洋♥
so I flip on my map light.
所以我打开了地图灯
Then, suddenly, zap,
结果 突然吱的一声
everything shorts out right there in my cockpit.
我座舱内的所有电线都短路
All my instruments are gone.My lights are gone
所有仪表和指示灯都灭了
and I can’t even tell what my altitude is.
高度都看不清
I know I’m running out of fuel,
我知道我快没油了
so I’m thinking about ditching into the ocean.
我想在海上迫降
I look down there and then, in the darkness,
我向下看 然后在黑暗中…
there’s this, uh,there’s this green trail.
有一条绿色的路径
It’s like a long carpet that’s just laid out right beneath me.
就像在我下方铺的一条绿色地毯
It was the algae.
那是绿藻
It was that phosphorescent stuff…
就是在大船驶过后被搅上来
that gets churned up in the wake of a big ship.
会发出磷光的那种东西
It was, it was, it was just leading me home.
它领着我回到航母
If my cockpit lights hadn’t shorted out,
如果我座舱内的灯没有短路
there’s no way I’d have ever been able to see that.
我就绝对看不到海藻
So, uh, you, uh, you never know…
所以 你总是不知道
what, what events are going to transpire to get you home.
最后会如何安然回家
Spacecraft commander Jim Lovell, no stranger to emergencies.
航♥空♥指挥官吉姆·洛维尔处变不惊
How’s it going, Fred?
你还好吧 佛雷德
I’m okay.
很好
What the hell was that?
什么鸟声音?
Let’s hope it was just the burst disk.
最好只是碟片的爆破声
Can you confirm a burst helium disk?
休斯敦 是否能确认是氦气碟在爆破?
We confirm that.
没错 吉姆
Houston, is that going to affect our, uh, entry angle at all?
休斯敦 这是否影响到我们进入大气层的角度?
negative. Your entry angle is holding at 6.24, Aquarius.
不会 水瓶号♥ 重返角度维持6.24度
Houston,we, we sure could use the reentry procedure up here.
休斯敦 我们实在很需要进入大气层的程序
When can we expect that?
几时能有?
Uh, that’s coming real soon, Aquarius.
就快有了 水瓶号♥
Uh, Houston, we, we We just can’t throw this together at the last minute.
休斯敦 我们不能临时才来抱佛脚
So, here’s what you’re gonna do.
我和你们说

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!