I like those ingenious girl watchers
我很喜欢这些看美女的人
who put on Con Edison helmets…
他们很聪明 带着爱迪生牌的头盔..
and dig trenches in the street to get a better view.
在街上挖壕沟 找个好角度来看马子
But I… Hey, speaking of girl watching,
说到窥马子
did you know that our first bachelor astronaut
你知道我们第一个单身的宇航员
is on his way to the moon?
正准备上月球去吗?
Is it Swigert?
是史威格特吗
Yeah, first bachelor.
对 第一个单身宇航员
He’s the kind, they say, has a girl in every port.
听说他到处留情
He has that reputation.
出了名的花心
He’s sort of foolishly optimistic,taking nylons,Hershey bars to the moon.
他还蠢得把女生内衣和丝♥袜♥都带到月球
Did you read that three million…
听说这三百万人…
What do you say? Less viewers or fewer viewers?
怎么说 低于300万还是少300万?
Three million fewer viewers, uh, watched the space shot than did the last one.
和上一次升空相比 这次少三百万观众看太空转播
Here is ABC science editor Jules Bergman.
美国电视网科学记者朱尔斯·柏格曼
The Apollo 13 spacecraft has lost all electrical power,
阿波罗13号♥太空船已失去所有电力
and astronauts Jim Lovell,Fred Haise and Jack Swigert…
宇航员吉姆·洛维尔 佛雷德·海斯和杰克·史威格特…
are making their way through the tunnel to the lunar module,
正进入登月舱
using it as a lifeboat,
将其充当救生艇
so they’ll have electrical power for their radios on the command module.
以获取电力来为指挥舱的无线电供电
Apollo 13 is apparently also losing breathing oxygen…
显然阿波罗13号♥也正在丢失氧气…
Slow down. An electrical failure.What exactly does that mean?
等等 “失去所有电力” 到底是什么意思
The emergency has ruled out any chance of a lunar landing…
这次事故使他们失去登陆月球的机会…
and could endanger the lives of the astronauts themselves…
如果登月舱上的氧气耗光…
if the LEM oxygen supply, plus whatever is left of the command module’s oxygen,
无法维持到他们返回地球…
can’t last them until they can get back to Earth.
还有可能造成宇航员生命危险
What do you mean there’s no immediate danger?
什么叫 “无立即危险”
I just heard they’re losing oxygen. Can they get back?
我听说他们正丧失氧气 他们回得来吗?
The LEM’s descent rocket engine will be used in aborting the mission…
登月舱的着陆火箭引擎将用来取消登月任务…
and getting the astronauts safely back to Earth.
并且安全的载他们安全返回地球
Recapping what has happened.
再把本报导简述一次
The Apollo 13 astronauts may be in grave danger.
阿波罗13号♥宇航员生命有可能处于极度危险状态
No, don’t give me that NASA bullshit!
别拿航♥空♥航♥天♥总署的屁话哄我
I want to know what’s happening with my husband!
我要知道我先生怎么了
We want to switch control to the Aquarius now.
我们现在要把控制移到水瓶号♥
Roger that.
收到
Houston, wait!
休斯敦 等等
You’re down to about five minutes now, Jack.
你们只剩约5分钟了 杰克
Be aware our R.C.S. isn’t up here yet.
反应控制系统还没启动
Be aware our R.C.S. isn’t up here yet.
反应控制系统还没启动 无法控制水瓶号♥
We have no attitude control on Aquarius.
无法控制水瓶号♥
They don’t have control? Did we miss a step here?
他们无法控制? 我们遗漏了一个步骤吗?
Control, what the hell happened?
控制室 搞什么鬼啊?
What? I don’t know.We need more time.
我不知道 我们需要多点时间
We’re out of whack.
我们到处乱飞
I’m trying to pitch down, but we’re yawing to the left.
我想降低却一直偏左
Why can’t I null this out?
为什么无法稳定下来?
She wasn’t designed to fly attached like this.
登月舱不是为了这样的飞行而设计的
It’s like flying with a dead elephant on our back.
就像背着只大象在飞行
Flight, Guidance. We’re getting awfully close to center here.
导航与领航 我们非常靠近中心点了
Watch that middle gimbal. We don’t want you tumbling off into space.
注意中间的平衡环 我们可不希望你们跌入深太空中
Freddo, inform Houston I’m well aware of the goddamn gimbals!
佛雷德 告诉休斯敦 我很留意那些讨厌的平衡环
Roger that.
收到
I don’t need to hear the obvious.
废话不用多说
I’ve got the frapping eight-ball in front of me!
我自己会看仪器上的小球
Andy, we’re on VOX.
安迪 我们改用麦克风
Aquarius, this is Houston. We’ve got you both on VOX.
水瓶号♥ 我是休斯敦 请使用麦克风
You want what? You want us to go to VOX?
你要我们用麦克风?
You have a hot mike. We are reading everything you say.
你们有麦克风 我们听得到
Sorry, Jim.
抱歉 吉姆
It’s only by a very narrow margin…
洛维尔 海斯和史威格特…
that we’re going to get Lovell,Haise and Swigert back alive.
生还的机会非常渺茫
Marilyn?
玛丽莲
I’m sorry. Jeffrey’s calling for you.
抱歉 杰佛利叫你
the terseness of Kraft and the grim lines of Jim McDivitt.
根据载人太空船中心主任 吉姆·麦克迪维特的语气来看
This has been a very close call.
情况非常危急
We’re not out of the woods yet.
尚未脱离危险
Jeffrey?
杰佛利
Why are so many people here?
家里怎么这么多人?
Oh, well, you know…your dad’s flying his mission.
你♥爸♥爸在太空飞行
He said he was going to get me a moon rock.
他说要带一块月球岩石给我
Right.

something broke on your daddy’s spaceship,
爸爸的太空船坏了
and he’s gonna have to turn around before he even gets to the moon.
他得回头 不能去月球了
Was it the door?
是门坏了吗?
Thirteen, Houston. We still show that venting pushing you around.
13号♥ 我是休斯敦 漏氧还在推动你们
How you doing? Houston, Aquarius.
你的状况如何 休斯敦 水瓶号♥
We’ve had to learn how to fly all over again,
我们得重新学习如何飞行
but we are doing better now.
但已经好些了
Uh, roger that, Aquarius.
收到 水瓶号♥
Have him close it out.
叫他结束程序
Jack, we can close out your procedure now.
杰克 你现在可以结束程序了
Do we know for sure that we can power this thing back up?
你确定我们能重新激活这玩艺?
It’s gonna get awfully cold in here.
这里会变得很冷
Copy that, Jack. We’ll just have to deal with that later.
收到 杰克 这点待会儿再解决
Computer off.
我们关机了
We’re clear.
可以了
We’re going to the LEM.
转到登月舱
We confirm shutdown, Jack.
关闭确定 杰克
Lunar module now in control.
转由登月舱操控
Roger that, Houston.This is Odyssey signing off.
收到 奥德赛号♥结束通讯
Freddo, we’re gonna have to execute some sort of burn.
待会我们得点燃引擎
It’s just a matter of when.
只是时间的问题
Did they shut us all down in there?
指令舱都关闭了?
Yeah.

Didn’t think we’d be back in here so soon.
没想到我们会这么快回来
Houston, how far off course do you project we are?
休斯敦 我们偏航多少?
Over.
完毕
Okay, people, listen up!
各位听好
Gentlemen, I want you all to forget the flight plan.
把飞行计划丢掉
From this moment on, we are improvising a new mission.
从现在起 我们重新拟一个新任务
Sorry about that.
抱歉
We’ll get somebody to look at that. Find a bulb around here.
我这就去找人修理 再换个灯泡
How do we get our people home?
如何把他们带回家?
They are here.
他们在这里
Do we turn them around,straight back, direct abort? Yes!
该马上回头 直接回家? 对
I can’t guarantee the burn yet.
我无法保证其可行度
No, sir, no, sir, no, sir!
行不通 行不通
We get them on a free’-return trajectory.
不 绕过月球回航比较安全
It’s the option with the fewest question marks for safety.
这样是最安全的选择
I agree with Jerry.
我同意
We use the moon’s gravity to slingshot them around.
我们使用月球的引力来牵引他们绕着月球转
The LEM will not support three guys for that amount of time.
登月舱无法长♥期♥负载三个人
It barely holds two.
两个人都嫌多
We’ve got to do a direct abort.
我觉得应该直接回头
We do an about-face, bring the guys right home.
180度回转让他们直接回来
Get them back soon. Absolutely.
绝对要让他们快点回来
We don’t even know if the Odyssey’s engine’s working.
引擎或太空船 可能已严重受损
If there’s been serious damage to this spacecraft…
如果太空船已经严重损坏…
They blow up and they die!
他们就会给炸得一命呜呼
That is not the argument! We are talking about time!
别吵了 时间才是问题
Not whether these guys…I’m not gonna sugarcoat this for you!
这些人会不会…我不想讲好听的话来骗你
Okay, hold it. Let’s hold it down.
安静 各位 安静点
The only engine with enough power for a direct abort…
引擎中唯一有足够动力能直接返航的…
is the S.P.S. on the service module.
是服务舱上的维修推进系统
From what Lovell has told us,it could have been damaged in an explosion,
洛维尔说可能已因爆♥炸♥受损
so let’s consider that engine dead.
所以我们假设它已经失灵
We light that thing up,could blow the whole works.It’s just too risky.
一启动可能会爆♥炸♥ 太危险
We’re not gonna take that chance.
我们不能冒这个险
About the only thing the command module is good for is reentry.
指令舱的唯一功用是只能回航

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!