Quiet down.Let’s stay cool, people.
安静 冷静点 各位
Procedures, I need another computer up in the R.T.C.C.
程序组 我需要另一台连接上实时电脑大楼的计算机
I want everybody to alert your support teams.
我要每个人通知你的支援小组
Wake up anybody you need and get them in here.
叫醒你需要的每个人
Let’s work the problem,people.
大家同心协力解决问题
Let’s not make things worse by guess.
不要乱猜一通
13, this is Houston. We are going around the room.
13号♥ 这里是休斯敦 我们在分头解决问题
We’re gonna get you answers.
一定会给你答复
We keep venting, we’re gonna keep hitting the edge of that deadband.
如果一直漏氧 我们就都要玩完了
Take a look at the O2 on number one.
看一号♥氧气罐的指数
200 pounds and falling.
200磅每平方英寸 还在下降
O2 tank two still zero. Tank one: 218 psi and falling.
二号♥罐读数还是零 一号♥罐218磅每平方英寸还在下降
Is that what you’re getting? Confirm.
你的读数是这样吗? 请证实
We’re seeing the same, 13.
一样 13号♥
Can we review our status, Sy?
能不能检查我们的状况 赛伊?
Let’s look at this thing from a standpoint of status.
就目前而言
What have we got on the spacecraft that’s good?
太空船上什么还能用?
I’ll get back to you, Gene.
我待会儿回覆你 吉恩
We’re not gonna have power much longer.
我们电源支持不了多久了
The ship’s bleeding to death.
飞船能源即将耗尽
Flight?
控制中心
Yeah. Go, EECOM.
请说
Um, Flight, I recommend we shut down the reactant valves of the fuel cells.
我建议关闭电池的送氧活门
What the hell good is that gonna do?
那有什么用?
If that’s where the leak is, we can isolate it.
如果是这里漏氧就能隔离开来
We can isolate it there, save what’s left in the tanks,
我们能留住罐子里剩余能源
and we can run on the good cell.
控制漏氧就能操作有效电池
You close them,you can’t open them again.
关上就再也打不开了
You can’t land on the moon with one healthy fuel cell.
只用一颗燃料电池是无法登月的
Gene, the Odyssey is dying.
还登月 奥德赛号♥已经快完蛋了
From my chair here,this is the last option.
以我的观点来看 这是最好的选择
Yeah.Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, Sy.
好吧 好吧 赛伊
Capcom, let’s have them close the reactant valves.
通讯员 请他们关闭送氧活门
13, this is Houston.
13号♥ 我是休斯敦
We want you to close react valves on cells one and three.
请关闭1号♥3号♥电池的送氧活门
Do you copy?
收到吗?
Are you saying you want the whole smash?
你要我完全关闭电池送氧活门?
Closing down the react valves for fuel cells shut down?
把送氧活门关上停用燃料电池?
Shutting down the fuel cells? Did I hear you right?
完全关闭电池 我没听错?
Yeah, they heard me right.
他们没听错
Tell them we think that’s the only way they can stop the leak.
告诉他们 只有这样才能阻止漏氧
Yeah, Jim. We think that closing the react valves may stop the leak.
对 吉姆 关闭活门才能阻止漏氧
Did he copy that?
他收到吗?
Do you copy, Jim?
你收到吗 吉姆?
Yes, Houston, we copy.
休斯敦 我们收到
We just lost the moon.
我们去不成月球了
Okay, Freddo,shut those down.
佛雷德 关起来吧
Let’s see what this does.
看看有没有用
If this doesn’t work…
如果不行的话…
we’re not gonna have enough power left to get home.
我们连回家的电力都没有
Shit!
妈的
Goddamn it!
可恶
Houston, O2 on one is still falling.
休斯敦 一号♥罐还是在漏气
Freddo, how long does it take to power up the LEM?
佛雷德 启动登月舱要多久?
Three hours by the checklist.
照程序来三小时
We don’t have that much time.
没那么多时间
Okay, now, Jack, before the batteries completely die on us in here…
杰克 在电池完全耗尽之前…
Let’s power down everything
关闭所有耗电的东西
so we can save as much as we can for reentry.
为回程蓄电
Fifteen minutes of oxygen and that’s it.
剩15分钟氧气
The command module will be dead.
指令舱会失效
Okay, guys, listen up. Here’s the drill.
都听好 这样做
We’re moving the astronauts over to the LEM.
我们把宇航员移到登月舱
We’ve got to get some oxygen up there.
同时也供应氧气
TELMU, Control,
遥测 控制
I want emergency power procedure, essential hardware only.
保证基本硬件正常运转的紧急供电流程
GNC, EECOM, we’re gonna be shutting down the command module at the same time.
领航 电子 同时关闭指令舱的电力供应
We’ll have to transfer the guidance system
还要把导航系统
from one computer to the another computer,
从一台计算机上转移到另一台计算机
so I want those numbers up and ready when our guys are in position.
他们就位后 这些数据就要准备好
We’ve gotta transfer all control data over the LEM computer
在指令舱关闭之前
before the command module dies.
把所有数据转移到登月舱计算机上
The lunar module just became a lifeboat.
登月舱变成救生艇
Odyssey, this is Houston.
奥德赛 我是休斯敦
We need you to power down immediately.
请立刻关闭电源
You’re gonna have to power up the LEM at the same time,
同时开启登月舱
so you better get somebody over there.
叫一个人过去
We already have Freddo in the LEM, Houston.
佛雷德进入登月舱了 休斯敦
We’ve got serious time pressure.
时间紧迫 抓紧点
You’ve got to get the guidance program transferred,
你们得在指令舱丢失动力前
and you’ve got to do it before you’re out of power in the command module…
把导航系统转移出来
or you’re not gonna be able to navigate up there.
否则无法航行
How much time? Can you give me a number?
多少时间 确切的数字?
Well, we’re looking at less than 15minutes of life support in the Odyssey.
奥德赛只能维持不到15分钟
We’ve got 15 minutes, Freddo. It’s worse than I thought.
剩15分钟 比我想象的还要糟
Houston, be aware I’ve moved from the command module into the LEM.
休斯敦 我已进入登月舱
If Jack can’t get that guidance computer data transferred before they go dead…
若杰克无法及时在电力耗尽前转移导航系统
They won’t even know which way they’re pointed.
他们就不知东南西北了
That’s right.
没错
That’s a bad way to fly.
这样很难飞
I’ll be in 210 if you need me.
我到210室去
Houston, this is Thirteen.Are you back with me now?
休斯敦 我是13号♥ 能接收到了吗?
Aquarius, this is Houston. You now have about 12 minutes to power up.
水瓶号♥ 我是休斯敦 你还有12分钟时间的电力
I can’t see any stars.
看不到星星
Man, there’s a lot of debris floating around out there.
外面太多残骸漂来漂去
Okay, Houston, I have completed the steps on page 15.
休斯敦 我完成了第15页的步骤
Now I’m ready to power down the computer.
准备关闭电脑
I’m gonna need your gimbal angles, Jack,
在你关闭电脑前… 杰克
before you shut down the computer!
先把平衡环角度告诉我
Okay, Jim.
好的 吉姆
I need this back to me before they power down.
电源关闭前我要获得这个值
All right, all right.I got it. Hold on.
好 收到了 等等
Houston, our computer is up.
休斯敦 电脑启动了
Roger. Stand by.
收到 待命
Jack, we need to proceed with steps 12 through 17 quickly.
杰克继续执行步骤12到17
You’re down to about eight minutes remaining.
你只剩8分钟时间
Fuel cell pump’s off. O2 fans, tank two off.
燃料电池泵已关闭 氧气罐和风扇都已关闭
Okay, Houston, check me.
休斯敦 帮我计算
I have completed these gimbal conversions…
我已换算平衡环角度…
but I need a double check of the arithmetic.
但我需要再检查一次算术数据
Yeah, you can go, Jim.
请说 吉姆
The roll CAL angle is minus two.
校准角度是负2
Lunar module roll is 355.57.
登月舱经度是355.57
Pitch: 1678… Correction. Pitch: 167.78.
下降度1678 更正 是167.78
Yaw is 351.87.
偏航度351.87
Stand by. We’re checking it.
请稍等 我们在算
We’ve got negative visibility in our star field,
我们这里星际视野很差
and if this paperwork isn’t right,
如果没算对
who knows where we’ll end up out here?
不晓得我们会飘到哪里
Looks good, Flight.
没错
It’s all right.
没问题
Good here.
很好
He’s good, Andy.
他没错
We’ll go on those numbers.
就用这些数字
You’re good.
你没错
Log them in, Freddo.
输入电脑里 雷德
Jack, turn off the I.M.U.
关掉惯性测量装置
Switch to S.C.S. Stand by to turn off the thrusters.
换用稳定控制系统 关闭推进器
It’s a great day in New York.It’s girl watchers’ weather.
纽约天气真棒 看美女季节
Yeah.
是啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!