Well, you gotta look harder.
你得仔细看
You look harder…
你一边多看几眼…
while I…
我一边…
The astronaut is only the most visible member
宇航员是太空总署庞大队伍中
of a very large team,and all of us down
最引人注目的一群人
to the guy sweeping the floor are honored to be a part of it.
我们所有人 甚至清洁员都引以为傲
What did the man say?
古人是怎么说的?
“Give me a lever long enough and I’ll move the world”?
“给我一根足够长的杠杆 我就能敲起地球”
That’s what we’re doing here. This is divine inspiration.
这是天意各位 这是圣者的启发
It’s the best part of each one of us,
这里人人深信人定胜天…
the belief that anything is possible.
是我们每个人的最优秀之处
Things like a computer that can fit into a single room…
就像创造出比一个房♥间还小的计算机…
and hold millions of pieces of information…
能储存千万资讯
or the Saturn 5 rocket.
土星5型运载火箭
This is the actual launch vehicle that will be taking Alan Shepard
艾伦及其队员将乘坐这座发射工具升空
and his crew on the first leg of the Apollo 13 mission.
进行阿波罗13号♥任务的首批任务
When are you going up again, Jim?
你什么时候再上去 吉姆?
I’m slated to be the commander of Apollo 14 sometime late next year.
预计明年底 我会担任阿波罗14号♥的指挥官
If there is an Apollo 14.
如果还有阿波罗14号♥的话
Jim, people in my state have been asking why we’re continuing
人♥民♥一直在问 既然已经比俄♥国♥先登上月球了
to fund this program now that we’ve beaten the Russians to the moon.
为什么还要继续资助太空计划?
Imagine if Christopher Columbus had come back from the new world
要是哥伦布从新大♥陆♥回来
and no one returned in his footsteps.
却没有人跟随他的脚步会怎样
Attention, all personnel. Clear level three.
全体注意 所有人员离开第3层
Are there any other questions?
还有问题吗?
How do you go to the bathroom in space?
在太空中如何上厕所?
Well, I tell you,it’s a highly technical process
这个过程呢 需要非常非常高超的技术
of cranking down the window and looking for a gas station, which,
把窗户摇下来 再找加油站
Oh, there’s Deke Slayton.
迪克·史雷顿来了
Deke, you might be able to answer this lady’s question.
迪克 你也许能回答这位女士的问题
Deke is one of the original Mercury 7 astronauts,ladies and gentlemen.
女士们先生们 迪克是水星7号♥最早的宇航员
Now he’s our boss. He hands out the astronauts’ flight assignments…
现在他负责指派宇航员的任务…
so naturally we kick back part of our salaries to Deke.
所以我们每个月都得贿赂他
How much this month?
这个月你要多少?
Can I have a minute? Something’s come up.
有空吗吉姆? 出了点状况
Sure.
当然有空
Anybody home?
有人在家吗?
I’m not being a cheerleader, Mom!
老妈 我不要当啦啦队员
You don’t understand! I worked so hard on this!
你不懂 我打扮成这样花了大功夫的
Maybe I don’t understand…
我是不懂…
but you are not wearing that out in this neighborhood.
但你不准在这附近穿那件衣服
That’s limited.
没什么好说的
She’s not even wearing a bra!You can see everything!
她连内衣都不♥穿♥ 全被人看光了
Shut up!
闭嘴
Everybody.
孩子们
Jim.
吉姆
You know that Easter vacation trip we had planned for Acapulco?
我们复活节不是计划到阿卡波可去玩吗?
I was thinkin’ there might be a slight change in destination.
我想可能要改变一下目的地了
Really?
真的?
Maybe, say… the moon.
去… 月亮上如何?
Alan Shepard’s ear infection has flared up
阿伦·谢博德的耳朵发炎越来越严重
and we’ve all been bumped up to the prime crew of Apollo 13.
我们都被提前征召 成为阿波罗13号♥的首选队员
Straight to the head of the line and the Fra Mauro highlands.
直接杀往最前线和佛拉莫洛高地
Six months? You’re moving up six months?
6个月? 你要提前6个月?
Dad, can I please wear this?
爸 我穿这件好不好?
Sure.
可以啊
Jim. No! No. Absolutely not.
吉姆 不行 绝对不行
This stinks!
太烂了
They’re not rushing things, are they?
他们会不会太仓促了点?
You’re gonna be ready in six months?
你六个月能准备得好吗?
We’ll be ready.
我们行的
I wouldn’t want to be around Alan Shepard tonight.
今天最好别看到阿伦·谢博德
I gotta get over there.We’re gonna have to get up to speed on this.
我得过去了 赶快做好充足准备
Go. Go.
去吧
I’m gonna walk on the moon, Marilyn.
我就要在月球上漫步了 玛丽莲
I know. I can’t believe it.
我知道 真不敢相信
Naturally, it’s 13. Why 13?
偏偏是13 为什么就偏是13号♥
It comes after 12, hon.
因为在12之后就是13
Apollo 13, you are go for pyro arm and docking.
阿波罗13号♥ 你要进行爆破设定和舱对接
All systems are nominal and on the line.
系统情况一切正常
Okay, S-4B is stable,SLA panels are drifting free.
土星4B稳定 登月舱连接器翼板能自♥由♥漂浮
The drogue is clear.The docking target is clear.
锥形管已脱离 连接目标已脱离
Okay, I’m comin’ up on that now. Two,one,mark.
我马上接近了 2…1…成功
Seventy-five feet.We’re comin’ up on docking.
75尺 准备连接
Let’s shut down some thrusters on them.
关掉几个推动器
We’ll see what he does.
看看他会怎么做
Wait a minute.I lost something here.I can’t translate up.
等等 有点失灵 无法移♥动♥太空船
Houston, we are drifting down and away.
休斯敦 我们向下漂走了
Wanna back off and take another run?
要不要回头再试一次?
No, I got it.Let me just try and get it stable here.
不用 我试试看能不能稳定下来
I’m gonna reset the high gain.
我要重新设定增高值
Got the target back in the reticle.
我在标线上找回目标了
We’re stable. Go ahead and recycle the valves.
船身稳定 请关闭燃料活门
Forty feet.
40尺
They’re all gray.
都呈灰色
Twenty.
20尺
Easy.
放松
Ten feet.
10尺
Capture. That’s it!
锁定 搞定了
That’s it. Sweet move, Ken. Beautiful.
真准 肯 太漂亮了
Gentlemen, that is the way we do that.
各位 真是无懈可击
Man, that woke me up.
让我捏一把冷汗
Apollo 13 backup crew,you’re up in the simulator.
阿波罗13号♥候补队员可以上模拟机
Nice job, gentlemen.
大家做得好
That’s 3 hours of boredom followed by 7 seconds of sheer terror.
无聊了3个小时 到最后7秒魂都吓飞
Good job, guys.You just won the Christmas turkey.
大家辛苦了 你们刚刚赢得了圣诞节火鸡
Nice try, Frank.
厉害 佛兰克
You really outfoxed them,brother.
你比他们能干
Yeah, but it wasn’t perfect.Used up too much fuel.
还不是很完美 浪费了太多燃料
You’re above the curve.
可是比标准值还剩得多
Not by much. Listen, guys,I wanna work it again.
不多 我想再试一次
we gotta be up with the dawn patrol headed for Bethpage,what,0700?
我们黎明要到贝斯佩吉去 早上7点?
Yeah,I know,but my rate of turn is still a little slow.
我知道 但我回转的速度太慢
I really think we should work it again.
我真的觉得我们应该再练习一次
Well, let’s get it right.
那就把它练好
Okay, set it up again, Frank.
再搞一次 佛兰克
Okay, 13 backup crew. It’ll have to wait.
13号♥候补人员请稍候
Prime crew’s up for another run.
首选人员要再练习一次
Yeah, baby.
来 宝贝儿
Apollo 13, we show S-4B shutdown and all systems are nominal.
阿波罗13号♥ 这里显示土星4B已停机 一切正常
Fred, set the S-band omni to B…
佛雷德 把S频道天线设到B
and when you get in the LEM, too forward.
进入登月舱后 再设定为向前
Good shape over here.
这里状况良好
Hey, we got a problem.
出问题了
Cabin depress. Repeat, cabin depress.
舱内减压 重复 舱内减压
Ken, get your helmet on! I can’t get it locked!
肯 把戴上头盔 我锁不住
Houston, something ripped a big hole in us!
休斯敦 有东西把我们戳了个大洞
We got rapid depress!
气压急速下降
Oh, God!
天啊
Help!
救命
I thought the stars would fall down on you.
我以为星星会朝你掉下来
That’s silly. Stars can’t fall on us.
真笨 星星才不会掉下来
You’re a smarter kid than I was.
你比我小时候聪明
How long will it take to get to the moon?
到月球要多久时间?
Four days.
4天
But that’s pretty fast.
其实很快
See, this is the Saturn 4B booster…
你看 这是土星4B推进器…
and it shoots us away from the Earth…
它把我们从地球上发射出去…
as fast as a bullet from a gun…
和出膛的子弹一样…
until the moon’s gravity actually grabs us and pulls us
然后月球重力把我们抓住

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!