现在我已经为你的逃跑做了安排。
Now I’ve made arrangements for your escape.
太晚了……如果我逃跑了,他会惩罚你,然后挑选后宫里可怜的女孩。
It’s too late… if I fled he’d punish you and then pick the poor girls in the Harem.
所以你要冒着生命危险留下。
So you’ll stay and risk your life.
我答应过会帮忙的……如果我能让他听我的故事,也许他会改变。
I promised I’d help… if I can make him listen to my stories, maybe he’ll change.
你听起来不像之前那么肯定了。
You don’t sound as certain as you were.
我不是。
I’m not.
就像我说的,黑尾带着他的团伙进入大马士革,
As I was saying, Black Coda brought his whole gang into Damascus,
坐马车去杀阿里巴巴
in a wagon, to murder Ali Baba.
但这不是一辆普通的马车。
But it was no ordinary wagon.
马车载着许多石罐。
The wagon was carrying an amount of stone jars.
黑尾怎么解释罐子的事?
How did Black Coda explain the jars?
这是什么,老头?
What’s this, old man?
给王宫的灯油四十罐。
Forty jars of lamp oil for the royal palace.
四十罐油?
Forty jars of oil?
这是聪明的……这是非常聪明的……
That’s clever… that’s very clever…
很明显,黑尾有一颗黑色的心,但有一个非常聪明的大脑。
obviously Black Coda had a black heart but a very bright brain.
他有,好吧。
He had that, alright.
阿里自然不知道自己身处险境。
Naturally, Ali had no idea of the danger he was in.
他没有颤抖……当他应该颤抖的时候。
He didn’t tremble… when he should have trembled.
我们要怎么保护他,萨弗伦?他是一个梦想家!
How’re we going to protect him, Saffron? He’s a dreamer!
那些赚钱的计划呢?
What about all those schemes for making money?
他需要有人照顾他……
He needs someone to look after him…
是的…我爱他……
Yeah… I love him…
但他爱我吗?
but does he love me?
你是骆驼,你知道什么是爱吗?
Your a camel, what do you know about love?
我很抱歉……
I’m sorry…
你是一头聪明的骆驼,不是吗?
Your a wise camel, aren’t you?
向右转到阿里巴巴的房♥子。
Turn to right to Ali Baba’s house.
我想你会喜欢热柠檬和肉豆蔻,先生。
I thought you’d like some hot lemon and nutmeg, sir.
谢谢你,莫吉安娜……
Thank you, Morgiana…
我觉得你该叫我艾莉了。
I think it’s time you started calling me Ali.
敬礼。
Salute this.
我今晚要熬夜想赚钱的办法。
I’ll stay up late tonight thinking of money-making schemes.
为什么先生?
Why sir?
阿里吗?
Ali?
为什么要想出这样的计划?你富有。
Why think up such schemes? You’re rich.
我知道,但那是运气…我不会一辈子都这么幸运的。
I know, but that was luck… I’m not going to stay lucky all my life.
我想知道如果我时来运转,我能不能活下来。
I want to know I can survive if my luck turns.
我两个小时后回来,等安静下来……那我们就把屋里所有人都杀了。
I’ll be back in two hours when it’s quiet… then we’ll kill everyone in the house.
乐意效劳,头儿!
It will be a pleasure, chief!
外面的街上停着一辆马车。
There’s a wagon parked in the street outside.
是一个商人,女士,带着几罐王宫用的油……
It’s a merchant, lady, with jars of oil for the palace…
他请求允许他把马车停在那里几个小时。
he asked permission to leave his wagon there for a few hours.
你仔细检查过他吗?
Did you check him closely?
是的女士。
Yes lady.
-他给了你多少钱?-没什么,女士,没什么!
– How much did he give you? – Nothing, lady, nothing!
房♥子里没有油了吗?
Isn’t there any more oil in the house?
我们明天得去买♥♥一些。
We have to buy some tomorrow.
你不是说那个商人有几罐油吗?
Didn’t you say that merchant had some jars of oil?
是的。
Yes.
他不会介意我们今晚聊几句的。
Hm, he won’t mind us talking a little for the night.
我们明早再给他钱。
We’ll pay him in the morning.
生活常常打开像一盏闪烁的油灯这样的小事……
Life often turns on such small things as a flickering oil lamp…
赞美真♥主♥……杀戮很快就会开始。
Praise be to Allah… it can’t be long before the killing starts.
莫吉安娜,这人有个好主意
Morgiana, this man’s got a marvelous idea
用木腿繁殖白蚁。
for breeding termites with wooden legs.
-我想我应该投资…-他们来了,阿里!
– I think I should invest… – They’ve come, Ali!
谁?
Who?
你偷钱的凶手。
The murderers you stole the money from.
我有个主意……
I’ve got an idea…
跟我来。
follow me.
首席?
Chief?
——首席?是你吗?首席?-随时可以。
– Chief? Is that you? Chief? – Any moment now.
-听到了吗?现在任何时候!——好。
– Hear that men? Any moment now! – Excellent.
黑尾号♥的人。
The Black Coda’s men.
黑尾达的手下就像成熟的果实。
Black Coda’s men hung like ripe fruit.
一切都结束了。
It was all over.
嗯,不完全是。
Well, not quite.
阿里巴巴举办了一场盛大的宴会,
Ali Baba threw a magnificent party,
庆祝击败黑尾达和他的团伙
to celebrate the defeat of Black Coda and his gang.
最吸引人的是整个伊♥斯♥兰♥教最有名的艺人。
The chief attraction was the most famous entertainer in all of lslam.
-吉泰尔的笑话?-这是值得庆祝的日子
– The Jokes of man Gibtail? – It day to celebrate,
因为在我好朋友莫吉安娜的帮助下,
because with the help of my good friend, Morgiana,
黑尾的帮派被打垮了…一个. .甲虫。
Black Coda’s gang have been crushed like.. a.. beetles.
问问莫吉安娜愿不愿意为你跳舞,阿里巴巴,
Ask if Morgiana will dance for you, Ali Baba,
她是个漂亮的舞蹈家!
she’s a beautiful dancer!
我不知道,莫吉安娜我一步也不会跳。
I didn’t know that, Morgiana… I can’t dance a step.
我将向您展示。
I’ll show you.
莫吉安娜!
Morgiana!
这不是有趣的。一点都不好笑。
That’s not funny. Not funny at all.
莫吉安娜,你做了什么?
Morgiana, what have you done?
他们都杀了!女人是为地狱而生的!
They all kill! Women are born to hell!
他们无缘无故地杀人!
They kill without reason!
她有她的理由。
She had her reasons.
我…我看见. .我请他喝酒时的纹身。
I… I saw.. The tattoo when I offered him wine.
没有你我该怎么办?
Oh, what would I do without you?
阿里巴巴和莫吉安娜怎么了?
What happened to Ali Baba and Morgiana?
阿里巴巴终于有了一个好主意,
Ali Baba finally had one good idea,
他娶了莫吉安娜。
He married Morgiana.
他不聪明,但他很幸运。
He wasn’t clever but he was lucky.
我想,他需要像莫吉安娜这样的人来确保他能充分利用这段时间。
I suppose, he needed someone like Morgiana’s to make sure he made the most of it.
就像这样。
Something like that.
也可能是跟他交了朋友的男人。
It could’ve been a man who befriended him.
是的,但她证明了自己是个好妻子,Sayyidi。
Yes, but she proved to be a very good wife, Sayyidi.
我想这可能发生,但可能性不大。
I suppose it can happen, but not likely.
仅仅因为你有过一次糟糕的经历……
Just because you had a bad experience once…
坏的?糟糕了!你知道她想对我做什么吗?我爱她!
Bad? Bad! Do you know what she tried to do to me? And I loved her!
你还爱她吗?
Do you still love her?
她烂掉了,烂掉了,烂掉了,烂掉了六英尺!
She rots down, deep down, deep down, six feet down!
死亡并不能改变它。
Death doesn’t change it.
她想杀了我。
She tried to kill me.
没关系……如果你足够爱一个人,
It doesn’t matter… if you love somebody enough,
你可以原谅他们任何事!
you can forgive them anything!
这就是故事的结局吗?
Is that the end of the story?
没有. .没有. .没有. .
No.. no.. no..
法希尔和他的妻子,
Fasil and his wife, Safil,
来自君士坦丁堡的人都参加了阿里巴巴的婚礼
from Constantinople, were at Ali Baba’s wedding.
法希尔设计了莫吉安娜的婚纱。
Fasil had designed Morgiana’s wedding dress.
他是东部最好的裁缝之一,
He was one of the best tailors in the East,
但他和他的妻子看起来总是像一个优秀的标本剥制师做的标本。
but both he and his wife always looked like they’d been stuffed by a good taxidermist.
在婚礼上,他们遇到了一位多年未见的非凡朋友。
At the wedding they met an extraordinary friend they hadn’t seen for years…
谁?
Who?
一个驼背。他的名字叫…Bacbac……
A hunchback. His name was… Bacbac…
好名字,Bacbac。
Good name, Bacbac.
巴巴克也很喜欢,
Bacbac liked it too,
事实上,巴巴克喜欢自己的大部分东西,甚至是他的驼峰,
in fact, Bacbac liked most things about himself, even his hump,
没有它,他可能不会成为苏丹最喜欢的小丑。
without it, he may not have become the Sultan’s favorite Jester.
我一直支持我的家人,他们从不奢求什么,
I’ve always supported my family, they’ve never wanted for anything,
除了阿卜杜拉叔叔,按顺序,他因为重婚和谋杀被通缉。
apart from uncle Abdulah, he’s wanted for bigamy and murder, in that order.
总之回到君士坦丁堡
Anyway, back in Constantinople,
法西尔邀请巴巴克来吃晚饭……巴巴克从不拒绝免费的餐点。
Fasil invited Bacbac to supper… and Bacbac never turned down a free meal.
你认识辛巴达王子吗?
You know Prince Sinbad?
哦,他长得太丑了,连饥饿都不敢正视他!
Oh, he is so ugly even starvation won’t look him in the face!
我告诉你,我告诉你……没有潮水能把他带走……
I tell you, I tell you… no tide would take him out…
当他吃香蕉时,他斜着吃。
when he eats a banana, he eats it sideways.
和他的妻子!哦!她的脸又干又皱,像个李子!
And his wife! Oh! Her face is all dried and wrinkled like a prune!
她是那种你必须多看两眼的女人。
She’s the sort of woman you have to look at twice.
第一次,你都不相信!
The first time, you don’t believe it!
在她的婚礼上,每个人都亲吻了新郎!
At her wedding, everyone kissed the groom!
Bacbac吗?
Bacbac?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!