-你必须服从我,是吗?-我,服从你?
– You have to obey me, don’t you? – I, obey you?
我会把你扔进痛苦的大海…
I should cast you into a sea of torment…
我应该把你踩在……
I should have you trampled in…
是的,你可以得到你想要的一切。
yes, you can have everything you ever wanted.
把雨停了怎么样?
How about stopping the rain?
我相信一定还有另一个……
I’m sure there must be another…
我希望我能让你们尊贵的阿♥拉♥丁大人……
wish I can grant your exalted Lord and Master Aladdin…
我爱上了公主Zubaïda…
I’m in love with the Princess Zubaïda…
哈里发的女儿……——爱?
the Caliph’s daughter… – Love?
我不认识她,但我在拥挤的街道上见过她。
I don’t know her, but I’ve seen her across a crowded street…
通常是在一个拥挤的房♥间里,尽管这看起来很奇怪。
It’s usually across a crowded room, as strange as that may seem.
-我要她!——我可以给你一些东西,阿♥拉♥丁少爷……
– I want her! – I can give you things, Master Aladdin…
但涉及到人心,我却无能为力。
but when it comes to the human heart, I am powerless.
你可以拥有世界上的任何东西
You can have anything in the world
你想要的和你能想到的所有要求
you want and all you can think of asking for
就是为了一个配不上你的小女孩!
is for some young chit of a girl who isn’t good enough for you!
-吉妮,你能给我们东西吗?-你说对了,妈妈。
– Genie, you can give us things? – You’ve got it in one, Mother.
没说什么”母亲”我年轻得可以做你的孙女。
Not so much of the “Mother”. I’m young enough to be your granddaughter.
-钱之类的东西…-我从来没听过这个要求。
– Things, like money… – I’ve never heard that request before.
你是第一个这么要求的人。
You would be the first to ever ask for that.
大笔大笔的钱!
Bushels and bushels of money!
有了钱,你就不需要魔法了!
With money, you don’t need magic!
你确定要走这条路吗?
Are you sure that’s the way you want to go?
我是说,钱是很好,但每个人都想要钱。
I mean, money is great and all, but everybody asks for money.
为什么不要求一些新的和令人兴奋的东西呢?
Why not ask for something new and exciting?
好吧,买♥♥个飞行器怎么样?
Okay, how about some sort of flying machine?
什么?
What?
飞行的机器?
A flying machine?
这样你就可以飞遍全世界了?你可以喝点什么…
So you could fly all over the world? You could have drinks…
有人可以给我们吃花生!
and someone could serve us peanuts!
飞行机!也许我们应该只关注钱。
A flying machine! Maybe we should just stick with the money.
给可爱的苏曼公主塞蕾·阿尔库兹让路……
Make way for the lovely Princess Seleh Alcouz of Souman…
阿♥拉♥丁的母亲穿上了一件特别的……低俗的炫富……
Aladdin’s mother put on an extraordinarily… vulgar display of wealth…
但像往常一样,它奏效了。
but as usual, it worked.
我们还有更多的请♥愿♥书,陛下,它们很重要。
We have more petitions, Your Majesty, they’re important.
你儿子古尔纳尔可不这么认为。
Your son Gulnare doesn’t think so.
尊敬的陛下,阿♥拉♥丁·埃本·阿尔库兹殿下……
Your exalted majesty, His Highness Aladdin Ebn Alcouz…
还有他的母亲塞蕾·苏曼公主
and his mother, the Princess Seleh Souman…
这些都不在我的清单上…
These aren’t on my list…
他们不应该在这里。我对他们一无所知,陛下。
they shouldn’t be here. I don’t know anything about them, Your Majesty.
你一定很不安吧,阿萨德。
That must be very disturbing for you, Assad.
你是怎么通过我的守卫进入宫廷的?
How did you get past my guards and into the Court?
-我们互相介绍过。介绍什么?
– We had introductions. – What introductions?
不可抗拒的介绍。
Irresistible introductions.
事实上,这些介绍是任何朝臣都无法抗拒的。
Indeed, these are introductions no courtier could resist.
我和我母亲从祖曼带来的。
My Mother and I have brought them from Zourman.
陛下,您同意了吗?
They meet with your approval, Majesty?
——完美!-是你的了,先生。
– Flawless! – They’re yours, Sir.
你真是太慷慨了,王子。
This is a most generous gesture, Prince.
你将永远受到宫廷的欢迎。
You will always be most welcome here at Court.
如果我们能让您住得更愉快……
And if we can make your stay more pleasant…
我儿子太害羞了,不敢问……
My son is too shy to ask…
但我们听说了你女儿公主的美貌Zubaïda…
but we’ve heard of the beauty of your daughter the Princess Zubaïda…
我的儿子阿♥拉♥丁王子正式向她求婚……
my son, the Prince Aladdin, would formally like to ask for her hand…
在婚姻中。-这太离谱了!
in marriage. – This is outrageous!
两个来自Zourman的陌生人向女儿求婚……
Two strangers from Zourman asking to marry the daughter…
伟大的哈里发·比德!
of the great Caliph Beder!
我们不会空手而归。两百万金币!
We wouldn’t come empty handed. Two million gold pieces!
哈里发不需要你这些庸俗的礼物!
The Caliph doesn’t need your vulgar gifts!
我不会说两百万是“庸俗的”,阿萨德。
I wouldn’t say two million was ever “vulgar”, Assad.
-作为开始…——陛下……
– As a start… – Your Majesty…
我儿子,你女儿…-哦,是的,是的。
my son, your daughter… – Oh, yes, yes.
很抱歉你来晚了一点。首相的儿子古纳尔…
I’m sorry you came a little late. The Grand vizier’s son Gulnare…
是我女儿的誓约。
is pledged to my daughter.
事实上,他们三天后就要结婚了。
Indeed, they’re to be wed in three days.
——父亲。-我们正在说你呢,亲爱的。
– Father. – We were just talking of you, my dear.
这是祖曼的阿♥拉♥丁王子。
This is Prince Aladdin of Zourman.
-他向你求婚。-恐怕太晚了。
– He asked for your hand in marriage. – Too late, I fear.
我好像在什么地方见过你,王子?
Haven’t I seen you somewhere, Prince?
我去过”某个地方”但我会记得你的,公主。
I’ve been “somewhere” but I would’ve remembered you, Princess.
我有一份结婚礼物要送给你殿下…
I have a marriage gift for you Your Highness…
你太慷慨了,阿♥拉♥丁王子。
You’re too generous, Prince Aladdin.
-是的,我也这么说!-他有一颗慷慨的心!
– Yes, I’d say that too! – He has a generous heart!
你最好现在就收回这些珍贵的礼物……
You may wish to withdraw these magnificent gifts now…
不,不,不,它们是你的,先生。
No, no, no, they’re yours, Sir.
我怎么才能阻止那个白♥痴♥古尔纳尔娶公主?
How do I stop that idiot Gulnare from marrying the Princess?
让我们把他变成一头猪……
Let’s turn him into a pig…
最好是烤猪。
or better yet, a roast pig.
很诱人,但这不是我的风格。
It’s tempting, but it’s just not me.
万一出了意外呢?
What about an accident?
——太粗糙。-那么,在你做任何事之前…
– Too crude. – Then, before you do anything…
阿♥拉♥丁大♥师♥……
Master Aladdin…
我建议你去看看公主。Zubaïda不管她叫什么…
I suggest you find out if the Princess. Zubaïda whatever her name is…
对你有感觉。她可能爱上了那个太监古纳雷。
has feelings for you. She might be in love with that eunuch Gulnare.
女人常常爱那些配不上她们的男人。
Women often love men who are unworthy of them.
反之亦然。
The reverse is also true.
男人常常爱着配不上他们的女人……
Men often love women unworthy of them…
为什么?-爱与价值无关。
why? – Love has nothing to do with worth.
爱是一种疯狂……王子也好,乞丐也好,我们都无法控制。
Love is a madness… prince or beggar, we have no control.
是不是精灵说过:“女人爱的男人往往不值得……
Was it the Genie who said “Women often love men unworthy…
其中“…还是你?
of them” …or was it you?
不,是精灵。
No, it was the Genie.
怎么了,贾法尔?
What is it, Giafar?
现在处理国家大事还为时过早。你让我心情不好。
This is too early for affairs of state. You put me in a bad mood.
我的消息只会让情况更糟。你哥哥正在集结军队来对付你。
My news will only make it worse. Your brother is raising an army against you.
他终于坦白了。有多大,有多大?
He’s finally come into the open. How big, how big?
足够大。
Big enough.
Schahzenan !杀了他!
Schahzenan! Kill him!
杀了他!
Kill him!
叛徒!
Traitors!
卫兵!
Guards!
卫兵!
Guards!
你说得对,女人爱不值得爱的男人。
You’re right about women loving men unworthy of them.
也许她爱的是古尔纳尔而不是我……
Perhaps she loves Gulnare and not me…
但我们还有时间去寻找答案。他们下星期才结婚。
but there’s still time to find out. They don’t marry until next week.
错了!古尔纳尔和公主明天就要结婚了!
Wrong! Gulnare and the Princess are being married tomorrow!
小家伙,你从哪里来?
Where did you come from little fellow?
他是一个宠儿。
He’s a darling.
过来,小家伙。
Come here, little fellow.
我明天就要结婚了……大大臣的儿子,古纳雷
I’m getting married tomorrow… to the Grand vizier’s son, Gulnare.
都签了字,盖了章,送到了……
It’s all signed, sealed and delivered…
你不会明白的,国家大事。
you wouldn’t understand, affairs of state.
但我确实遇到了一个迷人的年轻人,他…
But I did meet a charming young man, he…
没有必要去想他,不是吗?
there’s no point in thinking about him, is there…
只有……任何语言中最悲伤的话…
only… the saddest words in any language…
“要是……就好了”……
“if only”…
你学到了什么,阿♥拉♥丁大♥师♥?
What did you learn, Master Aladdin?
她不爱古尔纳尔。她爱我!
She doesn’t love Gulnare. She loves me!
你一直是只可怕的小猴子!
You always were a terrible young monkey!
我正跟妈妈说…
I was just telling Mother about…
公主和古尔纳尔结婚了……我正跟妈妈说…
The Princess and Gulnare were married… I was just telling Mother about…
公主和古尔纳尔结婚了……
The Princess and Gulnare were married…
一个小时前,秘密地。
an hour ago, in secret.
——不!-首相不会让…
– No! – The Grand vizier won’t let…
像魔法猴子这样的小事就阻止了他让儿子继承王位。
a little thing like magic monkeys stop him making his son heir to the throne.
他当然不会!看她……
Of course he won’t! Look at her…
聪明的……美丽的…富有的…灵活的……
clever… beautiful… wealthy… flexible…
他们完婚了吗?
Have they consummated the marriage yet?
现在还没有,但随时都可能。
Not yet, but any moment now.
我听说他在性方面很有一套。
I hear he’s quite the acrobat in the sexual arena.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!