如果Gulnare能再活一次,他还是会爱上自己。
If Gulnare had his life to live again, he’d still fall in love with himself.
必须要改变的,是无法改变的。
What has to be, cannot be changed.
我会想出一些令人愉快的事情……
I’ll think of something pleasant…
就像那个来自祖曼的年轻王子。
Iike that young prince from Zourman.
我的鸽子…这是我……你的丈夫……
My dove… it’s me… your husband…
还有谁……
Who else…
我在这里!
I’m here!
我的爱,为什么你看起来像…
My love, why you look as beautiful as…
一样美丽……为…嗯…
as beautiful as… as… um…
没关系。剩下的我来猜。
That’s okay. I’ll guess the rest.
Gulnare吗?
Gulnare?
Gulnare吗?
Gulnare?
你在哪里?
Where are you?
这是对我女儿的侮辱,更严重的是对我的侮辱!
It’s an insult to my daughter, and worse, and to me!
陛下……
Your Majesty…
你臭!
You stink!
你也是,Sayyidi,如果你整晚都在厕所里。
So would you, Sayyidi, if you’d spent all night in a privy.
比起年轻漂亮的女人,他更喜欢臭气熏天的厕所。
He prefers a stinking privy to a beautiful young woman…
我告诉你这孩子有严重的问题,阿萨德!
I tell you there’s something seriously wrong with this boy, Assad!
婚姻无效!
The marriage is annulled!
滚出去!
Get out!
三百万黄金是最慷慨的了
Three million in gold is most generous
让阿♥拉♥丁王子嫁给我女儿。
Prince Aladdin for my daughter’s hand in marriage.
-我爱她,陛下。-很好,这总是有用的。
– I love her, Your Majesty. – Good, that always helps.
但我不能批准这桩婚事除非我了解我女儿
But I can’t sanction this marriage unless I know my daughter
要过她习惯的生活,
is going to live in the style to which she is accustomed,
-你甚至连一座宫殿都没有。-我正在造一个。
– and you haven’t even got a palace. – I’m building one.
等我亲眼看到你就可以娶她了。
You can marry her when I see it with my own eyes.
一周后就会准备好。
It’ll be ready in a week’s time.
你不了解建筑工,孩子。我自己的宫殿花了一年多的时间才建成。
You don’t know builders, my boy. My own palace took over a year to build.
-我的需要一个星期!——一个星期?
– Mine will take a week! – A week?
我喜欢你,阿♥拉♥丁大♥师♥……
I like you, Master Aladdin…
信不信由你,我这辈子有过两百多名硕士,
believe it or not, I’ve had some two hundred odd Masters in my time,
而你是其中最高贵的,
and you’re the noblest of them all,
但记住,所罗门的诅咒还在我脸上,
but remember, I still have Solomon’s curse in my face,
只要我愿意,我就会背叛你。
and I will betray you at the drop of a turban, if it suits me.
-当然…没有硬的感觉。-没有恶意…
– Of course… no hard feelings. – No hard feelings…
-我必须活下去。-不是吗?
– I have to survive. – Don’t we all?
也许……宫!
Perhaps… Palace!
好吧,凡人,我的赞美在哪里?
Well, mortals, where are my compliments, please?
辉煌!
Magnificent!
这是我继泰姬陵之后最好的作品!
It is my best work since the Taj Mahal!
我们去喂鲟鱼吧!
Let’s go and feed the sturgeon!
是的,好多了!
Yes, much better!
这也许是阿♥拉♥丁一生中最快乐的一天。
This was perhaps the happiest day of Aladdin’s life.
他本应该更悲观一点。
He should have been a bit more pessimistic…
他总是说悲观主义者是真正知道发生了什么的人……
he always said a pessimist is someone who really knows what’s going on…
穆斯塔帕,你太辛苦了!
Mustappa, you’re working too hard!
太困难了!
Too hard!
你是对的,赫克托耳。但要学的东西太多了……
You’re right, Hector. But there’s so much to learn…
啊,我是裸体。裸体!怎么了,上士?
Ahhh, I’m naked. Naked! What’s going on, Chief?
-我曾以赫克托的羽毛发誓。-我要他们回来!
– I once swore by Hector’s feathers. – I want them back!
告诉我,那个淘气的阿♥拉♥丁死在山洞里了吗?
Tell me harp, is that rogue Aladdin dead in the cave?
不,他今天没有死。
No, he is not dead on this very day.
他要结婚了
He is to be wed. Losing your temper
Mustappa,没有付。
Mustappa, didn’t pay.
-他要和谁结婚?-世界上最美丽的花
– Who’s he marrying? – The fairest flower in the land
他一定很聪明,很勇敢
He must be very smart and plucky
和撒马尔罕公主结婚他最后非常幸运。
to wed the Princess of Samarkand. He finally got very lucky.
不,他终于拿到台灯了!
No, he finally got the lamp!
新灯换旧灯!新油灯换旧油灯!
New lamps for old! New oil lamps for old oil lamps!
没错,我在用新灯换旧灯!
That’s right, I’m exchanging new lamps for old lamps!
你自己来看看吧!新灯换旧灯……
Come and see for yourself! New lamps for old…
还为时过早。
It’s too early.
环…是美丽的!
That ring… is beautiful!
这是你的!
It’s yours!
你太慷慨了,亲爱的。
You’re so generous, my love.
你一直都很有钱吗?
Have you always been rich?
永远,永远。我父亲很富有,他的父亲……
Always, always. My father was rich, and his father before him…
我们的头衔是祖曼最古老的之一。
our title is one of the most ancient in Zouman.
嗯,很适合你。你是一个完美的王子
Well, it suits you. You’re everything a prince should be,
但永远不会是……你是英俊的,
but never is… you’re handsome,
你勇敢,你慷慨……但是你的母亲……
you’re gallant, you’re generous… but your mother…
我妈妈就是他们所说的怪人…毕竟,她能承受得起。
My mother’s what they call an eccentric… after all, she can afford to be.
不,我爱她…她是不同的…就像一股新鲜空气……
No, I love her for it… she’s different… Iike a breath of fresh air…
我从来没见过像她这样的人。
I’ve never known anyone like her.
我从没见过像你这样的人!
And I’ve never known anyone like you!
他们相爱了,眼里只有对方……
They were in love and only had eyes for each other…
所以他们看不到周围发生了什么。
so they didn’t see what was going on around them.
你为什么用新油灯换旧油灯?有蹊跷,是吧?
Why are you giving new oil lamps for old? There’s a catch, huh?
不,不接,不接…今年的便宜货。
No, no catch, no catch… just the bargain of the year.
你知道,在我的家乡,我们珍视古老的东西。
You see, where I come from, we prize old and ancient things.
我能用我老婆换一个新的吗?
Hey, can I trade in my wife for a new one?
没有,我的朋友,这次只有油灯,对吧?新灯换旧灯!
No, my friend, only oil lamps this trip, eh? New lamps for old!
阿♥拉♥丁没有感觉到有什么不对劲吗?他一定感觉到了危险?
Didn’t Aladdin sense something was wrong? He must’ve sensed some danger?
正常情况下他会…但他坠入了爱河。
Normally he would’ve done… but he was in love.
这会改变一切吗?
And that changes everything?
是的,男人和女人的行为都不符合他们的性格。
Yes, men and women act out of character.
例如,你呢?
You, for example?
哦,是的,我父亲认为我永远不会结婚…
Oh, yes, my father thought I’d never get married…
他说当两个人结婚时,每个人都必须做出牺牲,
he said when two people marry, each of them has to make sacrifices,
我的意志太坚强了……
and I was too strong-willed for that…
但是我已经改变了。
but I’ve changed.
那一定是爱。
That must be love.
给我讲讲阿♥拉♥丁的事。
Tell me about Aladdin.
新灯换旧灯!
New lamps for old!
我要用新的油灯换旧的!
I’m giving away new oil lamps for old!
-千载难逢的机会!-你是说旧灯换新灯吗?
– A once-in-a-lifetime offer! – Did you say new lamps for old?
这是一个讨价还价!
It’s a bargain!
每个人都喜欢便宜货。
Everyone loves a bargain.
我们到了,谢谢!
Here we are, thank you!
每个人都喜欢便宜货……
Everyone loves a bargain…
-发生了什么事?-发生了什么事?
– What happened? – What happened?
-灯在哪里?——不见了。消失了。
– Where’s the lamp? – Gone. Vanished.
Mustappa !现在我的公主会发现我不是王子。
Mustappa! Now my Princess will find out I’m not a Prince.
更糟的是,哈里发发现了所有的钱
Worse, what happens when the Caliph discovers all the money
我们给他的已经化为灰烬了吗?更糟的是,哈里发发现了所有的钱
we gave him has turned to dust? Worse, what happens when the Caliph discovers all the money
我们给他的已经化为灰烬了吗?
we gave him has turned to dust?
-该跑了,孩子。-我们家没人是混血儿!
– Time to run, my son. – No one runs in our family!
你从哪儿听来的这些废话?品尝我的尘埃!
Where did you hear that rubbish? Taste my dust!
这是怎么呢
What’s going on?
每个人都在哪里?
Where is everyone?
-宫殿在哪里?-走了…
– Where’s the palace? – Gone…
就像过去的雪!这一切都是假的……
like the snows of yesteryear! It was all a fake…
没有宫殿,没有财富,
there’s no palace, no riches,
你的丈夫不是王子…他是一个小偷
and this your husband is no prince… he’s a thief
——来自一个小偷家庭!-这是谎言!告诉他,阿♥拉♥丁!
– from a family of thieves! – It’s a lie! Tell him, Aladdin!
-这么说不太好-别害羞,孩子!
– Well, it’s a bad way of putting it. – Don’t be ashamed, son!
我们为自己的血统感到骄傲,女儿。我们家也是贵族……
We are proud of our heritage, daughter. Our family are aristocrats, too…
全亚洲最好的流氓的后裔!
descended from the finest rogues in all Asia!
这是你告诉我你是王子!
That’s for telling me you were a prince!
Mustappa !别全信他的话!
It’s Mustappa! Don’t believe everything he says!
他没有理由撒谎……你做的!
He’s got no reason to lie… you do!
嘿,聪明的男孩!你有麻烦了,哦…他没有理由撒谎……你做的!
Hey, smart boy! You’re in trouble, oh… He’s got no reason to lie… you do!
嘿,聪明的男孩!你有麻烦了,哦…
Hey, smart boy! You’re in trouble, oh…
宫殿从何而来?和钱吗?
Where did the palace come from? And the money?
魔法!
Magic!
忘恩负义的人!
Ingrate!
精灵……精灵……你怎么可能和这只非洲扁鸟合作。
Genie… Genie… how could you possibly team up with this African squelch.
就算我们一起火化,我也不会喜欢他!
I couldn’t warm to him if we were cremated together!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!