亲爱的巴巴克不一定要活着才有趣,
dear Bacbac didn’t have to be alive to be funny,
即使死了,他也能让我们开怀大笑!
even dead, he made us laugh!
这就是故事的结局吗?
Is that the end of the story?
不太……当他们离开的时候,他们看到了……
Not quite… as they were walking away they saw…
这是一个不同的故事!
It’s a different story!
这是迄今为止最好的一个,它是非凡的……
It’s the best one yet, it’s extraordinary…
-充满了兴奋和刺♥激♥,还有…-别再骗我了!
– full of excitement and thrills and… – Don’t trick me again!
一旦你开始了,我要知道它的结局!
Once you start I want to know how it ends!
有一些…邪恶的。
There’s something… devilish in there.
我明白了…恶魔在其中!
I see… demons in them!
毛拉说,每个好故事都有寓意。
Our Mullahs say, every good story has a moral.
巴巴克之死有什么寓意?
What’s the moral of Bacbac’s death?
费萨尔,以斯拉博士和其他人学会了为自己的行为负责
Faisal, Dr. Ezra and the others learned to take responsibility for their actions…
我们都应该。
we all should.
但如果他们这样做了,巴巴克就不会完成他让人们发笑的使命,
But if they had, Bacbac wouldn’t have fulfilled his destiny to make people laugh,
即使他死了。
even when he was dead.
这是真的,故事没有我们想象的那么简单……
That’s true, stories’re less simple than we think they are…
比如这个新故事……
this new story for instance…
不!不!不!不!不!
No! No! No! No! No!
怎么了,Sayyidi?我能为您做些什么?
What’s the matter, Sayyidi? What can I do for you?
我差点杀了你,你却问我你能帮我什么忙?
I just missed killing you, and you ask if there’s something you can do for me?
我很担心你。
I’m concerned for you.
关心你自己,谢赫拉佐德。
Be concerned about yourself, Scheherazade.
我很担心你,亲爱的。
I’m concerned about you, my love.
为什么?
Why?
我爱你。
I love you.
为什么?
Why?
你需要我。
You need me.
它会严重……苏丹又错过了一次机会…
It’s going badly… The Sultan’s missed another chance…
他哥哥就不会。Schehzenan……从不犹豫,
his brother wouldn’t have. Schehzenan… never hesitated,
他是刽子手的朋友。
he was the Executioner’s friend.
有些人认为苏丹不是他的兄弟。
There’re some who think the wrong brother is the Sultan.
你之前说过要面对死亡
You spoke before about meeting death.
我没有遇见他,我是在叹息街与他擦肩而过的……
I didn’t meet him, I passed him on the Street of Sighs…
我把发生的事告诉了一个好朋友,
I told a close friend what had happened,
他说他也在街上看见死神死神狠狠地看了他一眼…
and he said he’d seen Death too in the street and Death had given him a terrible look…
他非常害怕,
he was so frightened,
他那天晚上要去萨马拉……
he was leaving for Samara that night…
我去见死神,想知道发生了什么事…
I went to see death to find out what was going on…
然后呢?
And?
还有一次,也许. .你必须学会如何让观众产生悬念。
Another time, perhaps.. you must learn how to leave your audience in suspense…
当人群离开法庭时……
As the crowd were leaving the courtroom…
非洲最著名的魔术师穆斯塔帕……
the most famous magician in Africa, Mustappa…
在去撒马尔罕的路上经过
passed by on his way to Samarkand.
他是一个有魅力的人,有着锐利的眼睛和诱人的声音。
He was a charismatic man with piercing eyes a seductive voice…
他的态度能让二十步外的朋友都吓呆。
and a manner that would freeze friends at twenty paces.
他一走进房♥间,老鼠就跳到椅子上……
When he came into a room the mice jumped on chairs…
但他不是这个故事的主角。
but he isn’t the hero of this story.
那么是谁?
Who is then?
呃……辛巴达……
Eh… Sinbad…
嗯……阿♥拉♥丁。不…
mmmm… Aladdin. No…
作弊……这都是骗人的。
Cheat… It’s all a cheat.
那场比赛是被♥操♥纵的!
That race was fixed!
毫无疑问……阿♥拉♥丁,谁都看得出来!
No question… anyone could see that, Aladdin!
像我们这样诚实的人会在赛马上花上一天的时间……
Honest men like us go for a day at the races…
然后被骗走我们辛苦赚来的钱。
and get cheated blind out of our hard earned money.
-这说明诚实是没有好处的。-我们回去工作吧。
– It just shows honesty doesn’t pay. – Let’s get back to work.
对不起,打扰了。
Sorry, excuse me.
我的钱包!我被抢了!
My purse! I’ve been robbed!
-怎么了,先生?-那个小流氓…
– What’s the matter, sir? – That young rogue…
撞到我的那个人偷了我的口袋!
the one who bumped into me picked my pocket!
我看见他往哪边走了。这边跟我来!
I saw which way he went. This way follow me!
阻止小偷!
Stop thief!
谁在马车里?
Who’s in the coach?
让我们找出答案。
Let’s find out.
那是谁?
Who’s that?
公主Zubaïda,哈里发的女儿。
Princess Zubaïda, the Caliph’s daughter.
– – – – – -来吧。我们走吧。-我恋爱了!
– Come on. Let’s get out of here. – I’m in love!
来吧!
Come on!
他们在那。
There they are.
你从哪里来?
Where did you come from?
来自世界的另一端…非洲。
From the other side of the world… Africa.
-你找我♥干♥什么?-冷静,阿♥拉♥丁……
– What do you want with me? – Stay calm, Aladdin…
我看起来像哈里发的卫兵吗?
do I look like I’m with the Caliph’s guards?
我总是平静的。你怎么知道我的名字?
I’m always calm. How do you know my name?
-我是你已故父亲的朋友。-我不知道他有朋友。
– I was a friend of your late father. – I didn’t know he had any friends.
哦,很少…只有我。
Oh, very few… just me.
你父亲太狡诈了…
Your father was so crooked…
他能躲在开瓶钻的阴影里。
he could hide in the shadow of a corkscrew.
你确实认识他!
You did know him!
你想变得富有吗?-是的,但是快!
– Do you want to become rich? – Yes, but quick!
这是最好的办法。
It’s the best way.
业务?的业务?
Business? Shady business?
阴暗的…变化的…影子……
Shady… shifty… shadowy…
但盈利。
but profitable.
我要做什么?
What do I have to do?
首先,我要检查你是否适合……
First of all, I have to check your suitability…
很好。明天黎明在城门外面见。
Good. Meet me tomorrow outside the city gates at dawn.
这是我的一点诚意。
Here’s a small token of my good faith.
这是我做的第一件事,母亲。
That’s the first thing I did, Mother.
多听听别人的意见总没有坏处。他们的口味。
It never hurts to get a second opinion. They taste right.
他说他认识你父亲…你相信他吗?
He says he knew your father… did you believe him?
不,我相信他的钱。
No, I believed his money.
他一定想从你这里得到什么,
He must want something big from you,
20枚金币是非常昂贵的介绍费,
twenty gold coins is a mighty expensive introduction,
他可以为了那笔钱杀了四个人。
he could have four men killed for that kind of money.
这里只有19个硬币。
There’s only nineteen coins here.
你是在指责你可怜的老母亲吗?
Are you accusing your poor old mother?
我是在指控你私藏♥毒♥品。
I’m accusing you of palming a piece.
你看见我了吗?
Did you see me?
不,我是从重量知道的。
No, I know by the weight.
我还以为我的手失去了灵巧呢!
Oh, I thought my hands had lost their cunning!
你那扒手我永远不会那样做,妈妈……
Your pick-pocketing hands I’ll never do that Mother…
你仍然是最好的!
you’re still the best!
你知道怎么奉承一个人,你这个小流氓!
You know how to flatter a body, you young rogue!
明天早上你见到穆斯塔帕的时候,保重!
Take care tomorrow morning, when you meet Mustappa!
相信我的母亲。
Trust me Mother.
你亲爱的父亲过去常这么说,但从来没有人这么说过!
That’s what you’re dear father used to say, but nobody ever did!
于是阿♥拉♥丁和穆斯塔帕离开了撒马尔罕。
And so Aladdin and Mustappa left Samarkand.
他不信任穆斯塔帕,但只要涉及到钱……
He didn’t trust Mustappa, but when there was money involved…
阿♥拉♥丁准备冒一些险。
Aladdin was prepared to take a few risks.
我不想自夸,但我从来没遇到过任何人
I don’t want to boast, but I’ve never met anyone
谁能和我在生活中直斗,魔术来魔术……
who can live with me in a straight fight, magic to magic…
你这么厉害,找我♥干♥嘛?
So what do want me for if you’re so powerful?
一切力量都有限度……
All power has its limits…
我要你帮我找回一个东西…
I want you to retrieve an object for me…
我自己拿不出来,原因太复杂了,无法解释……
I can’t get it myself, for reasons too complicated to get into…
这和魔法规则有关……
its to do with the rules of magic…
它们很烦人,但必须遵守。
they’re tiresome, but they must be obeyed.
那为什么选我?
So why pick me?
你不相信我是你父亲的朋友吗?
You didn’t believe I was a friend of your father’s?
一点也不……为什么是我呢?
Not for a moment… so why me?
我在你的灵魂里看到了偷窃。
I saw larceny in your soul.
你想让我怎么做?
What do you want me to do?
我要你进入一个坟墓…
I want you to go into a tomb…
你会在那里找到一盏旧灯。我要你把它带给我。
You’ll find an old lamp there. I want you to bring it to me.
坟墓呢?
What tomb?
——有。-多少?
– There. – How much?
-等你回来我们再谈-不,我们现在讨论,否则我就不去了。
– We’ll discuss that when you get back. – No, we discuss it now, or I don’t go.
五十枚金币。
Fifty gold pieces.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!