Um, how many, um, speaking?
两个
Two.
假设他们没有在同时说话的话
Assume they were not speaking at the same time.
你确定吗 他们有嘴吗
Are you sure? Did they have mouths…
你的翻译要从哪里入手
How would you approach translating this?
听到单词 短语之类了吗
Do you hear any words? Phrases?
我不 不确定
I don’t… I don’t know.
你听出什么了
So what can you tell me?
我只能告诉你单凭音频
I can tell you that it’s impossible
是无法翻译的
to translate from an audio file.
我需要在场 和他们接触
I would need to be there, to interact with them.
你做波斯语翻译时可没说需要在场
You didn’t need that with the Farsi translations.
我当时不需要是因为我本身了解那种语言
I didn’t need it because I already knew the language,
但这 这是…
but this… This is…
我知道你想干什么
I know what you’re doing.
洗耳恭听
Tell me what I’m doing.
我不能带你去蒙大拿
I’m not taking you to Montana.
我只能如此才能确保那里
It’s all I can do to keep it from turning into a tourist site
不会被有最高机密权限的人堵得水泄不通
for everybody who has a TS clearance.
我只是在告诉你要完成这个工作的条件
I’m just telling you what it would take to do this job.
我不是来跟你商量的
This is not a negotiation.
如果我离开 你就失去了机会
If I leave here, your chance is gone.
日安
Good day.
上校
Colonel?
你提到了贝克莱
You mentioned Berkeley.
你是不是还要去请丹佛斯
Are you going to ask Danvers next?
也许
Maybe.
在你交给他之前
Before you commit to him,
问他梵语的战争和其涵义是什么
ask him the sanskrit word for war and its translation.
随着俄♥国♥和中国也加入了联♥合♥国♥视频联♥系♥
An agreement on sharing scientific discoveries
今晚看似就能
looks closer tonight,
敲定科技发现共享的协定
as Russia and China join talks at the united nations.
与此同时 全球经济市场已经陷入危机
Meanwhile, financial markets across the world are in crisis
因为道琼工业平均指数
as the dow Jones industrial average
下跌超过两千点
fell over 2,000 points…
早安
Morning.
上校
Colonel?
加维什提[梵语 战争]
Gavisti.
他说意思是争端
He says it means “An argument.”
你说意思是什么
What do you say it means?
想要更多的牛
A desire for more cows.
收拾东西
Pack your bags.
好的 给我20分钟
All right. Give me 20 minutes?
10分钟后起飞
Take off in ten.
班克斯博士 这边请
Dr. Banks. Right this way, please.
已联络 准备前往
Contact and ready to approach…
打扰 班克斯博士 请让我检查安全带
Excuse me, Dr. Banks, let me make sure you’re properly secured.
没事吧
You okay?
抱歉 刚才没听到你在说什么
Sorry, I couldn’t hear what you were saying.
语言是文明的基础
“Language is the foundation of civilization.
是将人们联♥系♥起来的黏合剂
“It is the glue that holds a people together.
是冲突中永远最先使用的武器
“It is the first weapon drawn in a conflict.”
路易丝 这位是伊安·唐纳利
Louise, this is Ian Donnelly.
路易丝·班克斯 伊安·唐纳利
Louise Banks, Ian Donnelly.
打招呼的方式很独特
That’s quite a greeting.
当然 这是你写的嘛
Yeah, well, you wrote it.
是啊
Yeah.
序言都会这么写
It’s the kind of thing you write as a preface.
使劲炫基础理论
Dazzle them with the basics.
确实不错 虽然其实是错的
Yeah, it’s great. Even if it’s wrong.
是错的吗
It’s wrong?
文明的基石不是语言
Well, the cornerstone of civilization isn’t language,
是科学
it’s science.
伊安是洛斯阿♥拉♥莫斯的理论物理学家
Ian is a theoretical physicist from Los Alamos.
等到了壳 我是你的上司
You’ll be reporting to me, but you’ll be working with him
他是你的同事
when you’re in the shell.
壳是他们对不明飞行物的称呼
That’s what they’re calling the UFO.
关键问题 他们的目的和来历
Priority one: What do they want and where are they from?
除此之外 他们是怎么来的
And beyond that, how did they get here?
有没有超光速飞行的能力
Are they capable of faster-than-light travel?
我准备了一张问题列表
I’ve prepared a list of questions to go over,
从一系列
starting with a series of
“握手”性质的的二元序列开始
“Handshake” binary sequences…
要不等能交流了
How about we just talk to them
再请教他们数学问题
before we start throwing math problems at them?
所以你们二位缺一不可
This is why you’re both here.
我可以端茶送水
I’ll bring the coffee.
只要外星人的事有进展
Coffee with some aliens.
带这二位去见凯特勒医生
I want you to take these two to Dr. Kettler.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
跟着上尉去医务室
Follow the captain to medical.
只需要几分钟时间
It should take just a few minutes,
然后我们就开始
and then we’ll get started.
行李交给我们 手♥机♥交给我
We’ll take care of your bag. I’ll take your cell phones.
手♥机♥
Cell phones!
跟我走
Follow me.
带上 在这里要一直带着
Put these on. You’re gonna wear them at all times.
长官 他们到了
Sir, they’re here.
路易丝·班克斯 伊安·唐纳利
Louise Danks? Ian Donnelly?
你们二位上次吃饭是什么时候
When was the last time either of you have eaten?
-昨晚 -一样
– Last night. – Same.
上次顶着压力做事是什么时候
Last time you did something stressful?
现在算吗
Does now count?
随口一说
Just saying…
救伤直升机抬下来的是谁
Uh, who was being carted off in the medevac?
不是所有人都有体验这种事的能力
Not everyone is able to process experiences like this.
我要给你们抽点血
I’m gonna get some blood from you
打个预防针
and give you an immunization dose
能抵御多种病毒
that covers a battery of bacterial threats.
签一下好吗 然后把袖子卷起来
Could you sign these, please? And roll up your sleeves.
二位有幽闭恐惧症吗
Either of you claustrophobic?
-没有 -没
– No. – No.
目前有没有在服药 有过敏史吗
Currently taking any medications? Allergies?
有身孕吗
Pregnant?
没有
No.
药物对人体有刺♥激♥
The booster is a kick to your system,
也许会出现副作用
so you may experience some side effects,
恶心 头晕 头痛
nausea, dizziness, headaches,
听到尖锐声响 类似耳鸣
a ringing in your ears, like you have tinnitus.
他们怎样都不走
They wouldn’t go, either way.
看到他成什么样了吗
You see what’s happening to him?
这怎么可能成
How does this even work?
读数毫无变化
The readings do not change,
但我不确定
but I don’t know,
感觉我们像趴在纸上的小虫
it’s like we’re insects on a piece of paper,
他们是想把我们赶出屋子
and they’re easing us out of the house.
112分19秒整
At exactly 112 minutes and 19 seconds,
重力开始变化 我们滑出了屋子
gravity starts to shift and slides us out of the room.
找到科学解释了吗
Have you found a scientific explanation for it?
屋子是为他们设计的吗
Like, is it for them?
不 我觉得是针对我们的
Uh, no. We think it’s for us.
那个小房♥间里空气好像不流动
Air doesn’t seem to circulate inside the chamber,
大概两小时后 我们的氧气就会耗尽
so after about two hours, we run out of oxygen.
委内瑞拉 日本 中国 塞拉利昂
苏丹 红海 英国 西伯利亚
难道需要18小时才能充满一屋子空气吗
It doesn’t take 18 hours to pump fresh air into a room.
大气组成…
Atmosphere…
什么
Excuse me?
如果他们的大气和地球的不一样
If their atmosphere is different from earth,
每次他们打开门
it would certainly take hours
要想恢复满足我们的氧气含量和气压
to rebalance their O2 content and pressure for us
当然会花费很多时间

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章天才瑞普利
下一篇文章但丁密码
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!