挺好的
It was nice.
-该死 -不 不 没关系
– Shit. – No, no. It doesn’t matter.
对不起
Sorry.
对不起
Sorry.
安娜周二又来看病
-我给你拿了… -嗯 我不想…
– I brought you some… – Yeah, I don’t…
我不想谈这个
I don’t wanna talk about it.
你不能这么做 亨利
You don’t get to do this, Henry.
我没办法谈
I can’t… talk.
这种情况持续多久了
How long has this been going on?
我现在没办法谈 亲爱的
I just can’t talk right now, honey.
-什么 -这是第一次
– What? – It’s the first time.
这是第一次
It’s the first time.
-这是… -什么
– It’s… – What?
只是吗♥啡♥而已
It’s just morphine.
只是一点点吗♥啡♥而已
It’s just a little bit of morphine.
没事的
It’s alright.
没事的
It’s okay.
我们要失去她了 是不是
We’re losing her, aren’t we?
我们要失去她了 我们该怎么办
We’re losing her. What the fuck are we gonna do?
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
摩西
Moses!
摩西 我只是想谈谈
Moses, I just wanna talk.
别跑 我只是想谈谈
No, no. I just… I just wanna talk.
我只是想
I just wanna…
我说了我只是想
I said I just want…
亨利 亨利 亨利
Henry! Henry! Henry.
她是不是死了 是不是死了
Is… Is she dead? Is she dead?
-不是 -她是不是
– No. – Is she de…
你干什么
What were you doing?
你半夜离开那里干什么
What are you doing leaving there in the middle of the night?
你♥他♥妈♥
What kind of…
你♥他♥妈♥是什么人♥渣♥
What kind of fucking person are you?
然后我回去了
And I came back.
真的 我回去找她了
I did. I came back for her.
全都乱套了
It all just got fucked.
你愿意来我们家住吗
Will you come and stay with us?
我可以提供你想要的东西
I can get you what you need.
什么
What?
我不喜欢你
I don’t like you.
但米拉觉得你很特别
But Milla thinks you’re something special.
现在一切都该顺她的意
She should have the world at her feet right now.
我可以给你开处方
I can write you prescriptions.
来我们家住吧
Come and stay with us.
米拉回家了
谁干的
Who did this to you?
-主要是你♥爸♥ -不对 谁干的
– It was your dad mostly. – No, who did it?
什么 搞什么
What? What the fuck…
是你干的
It was you!
没啦 只是几个蠢货
No. Just some dickheads.
-还有你♥爸♥ -不对
– And your dad. – No.
摩西做了意面
亨利 你还要啤酒吗 你喝的是红酒
Do you want another beer, Henry? Oh, you’re on wine.
-安娜 -不用了 谢谢
– Anna? – No, thanks.
我好喜欢这些菊花
I love those chrysanthemums.
它们盛开得真鲜艳 是不是
They’re just like such an explosion, aren’t they?
-其实是大丽花 -我好喜欢这颜色
– They’re dahlias, actually. – I love that color.
颜色好深 不好意思
It’s so deep… Excuse me.
花中♥央♥的颜色好深
It’s so deep in the middle.
爸 不要 刚刚有吃的从我嘴里掉出来
Dad! No! That was with food falling out of my mouth!
-再照一张 亨利 -先让我咽下去
– Well, take another one, Henry. – First, let me finish.
-好了 -好了吗
– Okay. – Ready?
真不错
Oh, that’s nice.
太可爱了 等一下 好了
Oh, that’s very cute. Hold on. There we go.
-怎么样 -米拉 让我看看
– How’s that? – Milla, give me a look…
把你的…算了 这样就好
Get your… Oh, no, that’ll do it.
-行了 行了 -好吧 好吧
– Okay. Okay. – Alright. Alright. Just…
我明天再去买♥♥些大丽花
I’ll get some more dahlias tomorrow.
不用了 我觉得花够多了
Oh, no, I think we’re okay for flowers.
大丽花是一定要买♥♥的
Oh, you have to just go for it with dahlias.
花期转瞬即逝
The… the… the season is so short.
-我知道 -就跟
– I know. – Uh, like, uh…
就跟野蘑菇一样
It’s like horse mushroom season.
我爸过去常说野蘑菇的季节
My dad used to say that horse mushroom season
是一年中最棒的时候
was, like, the best time of the year.
有机会要是能见见你♥爸♥就好了 摩西
It’d be good to meet your dad sometime, Moses.
他肯定很乐意
He’d love that!
去外面抽
Uh, outside.
野蘑菇的季节是什么时候
When’s horse mushroom season?
不知道 亲爱的 不知道
No idea, darling. No idea.
别拍了
Stop!
说梦话
安娜
Anna?
我好像听到了什么动静 你听到了吗
I thought I heard something? Did you?
没有
No.
一定是我的幻觉
It must have been my imagination.
安娜 你用什么洗涤剂
Anna? Hey, what detergent do you use?
你是在说梦话吗
Are you sleep talking?
不是
No.
被单闻起来真香
These sheets smell so good.
我忘记是哪种了
I forgot what it’s called.
你现在就想知道吗
Do you wanna know now?
等到明早也行
It can wait till morning.
摩西
Moses…
你妈妈知道你在哪吗
does your mother know where you are?
不知道
No.
你不觉得她会想知道吗
Don’t you think she’d like to?
米拉说她以前经常睡在钢琴下面
Milla said she used to sleep under the piano.
是啊
Yeah. She did.
她喜欢振动的感觉
She liked the feeling of the vibrations.
她以前经常 蜷缩在下面
She used to just… curl up underneath.
就像这样
Like this.
然后缩成一团
And wrap her whole body around it.
你睡吧
You get some sleep.
米拉
Milla?
我能和你一起睡吗
Can I sleep with you?
去它的
Fuck it!
弹得不错 摩
It was good, Mo.
他只是需要放松他的手指
He just needs to let go of some of the tension in his…
他是个完美主义者
He’s just a perfectionist.
-妈 和我合奏好吗 -算了吧 我…
– Mum, play with me? – I-I don’t know. I…
我们可以演奏《天鹅》
We can play the “Le Cygne.”
-我想你应该休息一会 -妈 你想演奏什么
– I think you should rest. – Mum, what do you wanna play?
我只是 只是希望你能好起来
I just… I just I want you to get better.
我要出去一会
I’m going out for a bit.
你能看着点他们吗
Can you keep your eye on them?

Yeah.
我想不出比这更糟的教养方式了
This is the worst possible parenting I can imagine.
走了
Okay.
又是闪亮的一天
Diamond Day – Vashti Bunyan
♪ Just another diamond day ♪
♪ Just a blade of grass ♪
♪ Just another bale of hay ♪
♪ And the horses pass ♪
♪ Just another field to plough ♪
♪ Just a grain of wheat ♪
能帮我把花放到水瓶里吗
Can you put these in water for me?
♪ Just a sack of seed to sow ♪
米尔
Mill?
♪ And the children eat ♪
你还想带他去舞会吗
Do you still wanna take him to your formal?
你想去吗
Do you want to?
♪ Just another life to live ♪
-穿上试试 -天呐
– Try it on. – Oh, my God.
♪ Just a word to say ♪
穿上试试 穿上试试
Try it on. Try it on. Try it on.
♪ Just another love to give ♪
♪ And a diamond day ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!