邓肯
Duncan?
邓肯
Duncan?
邓肯 你睡着了么
Duncan, are you sleeping?
没有
No.
我问你
Let me ask you something.
满分十分 你给自己打几分
On a scale of one to ten, what do you think you are?
邓肯 我问你给自己打几分
Duncan? I’m asking you how you see yourself.
满分十分
Scale of one to ten.
不知道
I don’t know.
我听不见你说什么 大点声
I can’t hear you, bud. You have to speak up.
不知道
I don’t know.
你不知道什么 不知道给自己打几分么
What? What don’t you know? How you see yourself?
你对自己没有想法么
You don’t have any opinion?
我就是问问你
I’m just asking.
打几分都行 满分十分
Pick any number, scale of one to ten.
大声点 说个数字出来
Just shout it out. Say a number.

A six.
什么
A what?

A six!
我觉得你只能得三分
I think you’re a three.
知道为什么吗
You know why I think you’re a three?
知道我为什么这么说吗
Do you know what would make me say that?
不知道
No.
不知道 真的不知道
You don’t know? You have no idea?

No.
大点声行么 伙计
You’ve got to speak up, buddy.
不知道
No!
自打我和你妈开始约会
Since I’ve been dating your mom,
我就没见你怎么出去过
I don’t see you putting yourself out there, bud.
你怎么不和同龄的孩子玩呢
Meeting kids your own age.
你妈和我说
And from what your mom tells me,
你就喜欢成天呆在她那
you just seem content to hang around her apartment.
你觉得这个分数客观吗 你对这个分数每意见吗
Is that a fair assessment? You’re just happy to not do anything?
要是有人给我打三分我肯定受不了
Because, damn, to me that is a three.
不过 我可以跟你说个好消息
But, the good news I’m here to tell you,
你马上就能见到一堆孩子了
since there’s going to be plenty of kids
今年夏天你在我的海滩小屋过暑假
and plenty of opportunities for you
能认识新朋友的机会多了去了
to take advantage of at my beach house this summer.
这个夏天对我们来说都很重要
It’s a big summer for all of us, really.
你 你妈 我 还有史黛芬
You, your mom. Me, Steph.
也许哪天我们就成一家人了
One day, we could become a family.
你觉得呢 要不要试着提高下自己的分数
So, what do you say? Let’s try to get that score up. Huh?
目标是三分以上
Aim higher than a three?
听起来不错吧
That sound good?
准备好了吗 小子
You up for that, buddy?
我们到了
This is it.
爸 把钥匙给我吧
Dad, could I get the keys?
搞什么鬼
Are you kidding me?
谢天谢地
Thank God!
今晚要是再没人陪我喝酒我就想自杀了
Another night of drinking alone and I was going to kill myself!
我戒酒又失败了
I’m off the wagon again.
就这样吧 日子还得过呢
Accept it and move on.
哦 天啊 快给我抱一个
Oh, my God. Press my laundry.
-哦 特伦特 -你好吗
-Oh, Trent. -How’re you doing?
挺好的 我喜欢这样
I’m good. I like this.
我喜欢这车 这老家伙还中用么
I love your ride. Does the eight track still work?
你说这车 这就是当年我爸载我们的那辆啊
What this? This is exactly the car my dad used to drive us in.
又老又破
Old and crappy.
你知道我在这车上花了多少钱么
Do you have any idea how much I’ve spent on this car?
这可是新车 全新的
This is cherry. This is a cherry car.
卖♥♥♥车♥的人品味也太差了
A car salesman with bad taste.
太差了
Shocker.
-嗨 我是贝蒂 -嗨 潘
-Hi. I’m Betty. -Hi, Pam.
特伦特肯定已经说过我坏话了
Trent’s probably already talked crap about me.
没有
No.
他肯定说了 我不会介意的
He did, didn’t he? It’s okay if he has.
他怎么说我的
What did he say?
我喜欢你头上这个
I’m loving this.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我头发就不能这么弄 实在太乱了
I couldn’t pull it off. My hair seems to hate me.
这时你不应该说”你头发可漂亮了”吗
That’s where you’re supposed to say, “Your hair’s lovely.”
哦 是啊 可漂亮了
Oh, it, is. It is lovely.
好吧
Okay.
我喜欢她
I like her.
有理由不喜欢吗
What’s not to like?
赶紧过去亲热亲热 要是谁这么跟我说话我早投降了
Get it where you can. I’d be on my back after a line like that.
苏珊娜 特伦特来啦
Susanna, Trent’s here.
这是他的新女友 潘
This is his new girlfriend, Pam.
嗨 苏珊娜
Hi, Susanna.
说”嗨”
Say, “Hi.”

Hi.
好了 你不用下来了
Yeah, but don’t come down.
就站那摆臭脸好了
Just stand there, brooding.
呦 还给我带了个男人来 真体贴啊
You’ve brought me a man. How thoughtful.
你好啊 水手
Hello, sailor.
这个正值青春期的小伙子是谁啊
Who is this in all his awkward stage glory?
这是我儿子 邓肯
This is my son, Duncan.
帮把手
Everybody lends a hand.
哦 天啊 我本来打算给小儿子起名叫邓肯的
Oh, my God. I was going to name my youngest Duncan,
但我前夫说这听着太书呆气了
but my ex-husband thought it was too nerdy.
所以我们给他起名叫皮特 不过我觉得这更傻
So, we went with Peter. Which, personally, I think is worse.
但跟我儿子很搭 所以
But, it suits my son, so…
哦 别担心 你和这名字挺搭的
Oh, don’t worry, you wear the name well.
特伦特 史黛芬去哪了
Trent, where’s Steph?
我们在这磨蹭了老半天
We’ve been here all of two minutes,
所以我想她应该准备去沙滩玩了
so I suppose she’s getting ready for the beach.
她这点真是和我一模一样 谁管什么皮肤癌呢
Oh, my God. She’s just like me.Screw cancer.
我也想把全身都晒成小麦色
I want to be an even golden brown. Everywhere.
今年大家都回来了 盖尔一家和哈彻森一家
Everybody’s back this year.The Gales. The Hutchisons.
坎贝尔一家 只有本因为官司的事没回来
The Campbells, sans Ben because of the trial.
内♥幕♥交易
Insider trading.
史麦斯一家 哦 基冈一家 我不太想和他们打交道
The Smythes. Oh, and the Keegans, who I’m not talking to.
你随意 不过我建议你离他们远点
You can if you want to, but just know that most of us aren’t.
知道了
Okay.
你觉得呢 潘
So, do you think you will? Pam?
觉得什么
Do I think I will, what?
你想和基冈家的人说话么
Talk to the Keegans.
我都不认识他们
Oh, I don’t know. I don’t even know them.
如果你想 我也不拦着你 不过我快被他们气死了
Do if you want to but just know that I’m mad at them.
别问我为什么
I don’t even want to get into why.
他们管我叫”下周二见”
They called me a See-You-Next-Tuesday.
指她有大量炮♥友♥
当我的面说的
To my face.
你会喜欢这里的
You’re going to love it here!
我就喝了一杯
I’ve only had one.
你冬天过得如何
So, how was your winter?
我们去年实在倒霉透了
Because our year was a challenge.
我侄女十月的时候被强♥奸♥了
My niece was raped in October.
天啊
Oh, my God!
这年头连小吃街都不安全了
I know. Not even food courts are safe
还有鲍勃 我前夫
Oh, and Bob, that’s my ex-husband.
他终于出柜了 不过我早看出来了
Finally came out of the closet. Not a shock.
这么跟你说吧 每回在床上
Let’s just say that, in bed,
他都最爱看我的后脑勺
his favorite view was the back of my head.
我家老大查理还是成天吸着毒听着迷幻乐
My oldest, Charlie, is still into the drugs and psychedelic music.
吸毒就算了 但迷幻乐是怎么回事 拜托 加里·加西亚都死多久了
Drugs I get. But, come on, Gary Garcia’s dead! Get over it.
加里
Gary?
别碰毒品 迪克兰
Don’t do drugs, Declan.
是邓肯
Duncan.
还有苏珊娜 你刚看见她了 她成天都郁闷
Oh, and Susanna. You saw her. She’s a walking mood.
正在经历”我讨厌我妈”的阶段

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!