怎么样
How is it?
太完美了
It’s perfect.
转身
Turn around.
你真漂亮
You look so beautiful.
也许我们可以加点褶皱…
Maybe we could just put a dart
我想先给摩看看
I just wanna show Mo first.
我很喜欢 妈
I love it, mum.
你是我的梦中情人
You are my dream girl.
摩 我刚刚摸到胳膊底下有东西
Mo, I just found this thing under my arm.
-什么样的东西 -一个肿块
– What sort of thing? – A lump.
你知道这意味着什么吗
Do you know what it means?
说真的
Really, um…
-你怎么了 -没什么
– What’s wrong with you? – Nothin’.
你嗑药了吗
Are you stoned?
亨利给我的
Henry sorted me out.
-亨利 -不过没关系
– Henry! – But it’s cool.
亨利
Henry!
怎么了 他…
What is it? What’s he…
爸 你给他下药了
You’ve been drugging him, dad?
-没什么不合法的 -怎么 为了把他留在这里
– Well, it’s nothing illicit. – What? To keep him here?
不 不是的
No. No. It just…
只是 只是开处方
It’s pres… Just, just prescrip…
你开的处方 爸 你…
Prescribed by you, dad! You’ve…
你这是让他卖♥♥身
You’ve made him into some kind of hooker.
-并不涉及到性 -你知情吗
– Well, sex isn’t part of it. – Did you know?
你已经放弃了其他一切
You’d given up on everything else.
你们以为我不能接受他不爱我的事实吗
You think I can’t take the fact he doesn’t love me back?
你们不能这样对待别人
You can’t treat people like that.
但是米尔 这起作用了
Yeah, but Mill, it worked.
你真蠢
You’re so stupid!
你以为给人发药就能解决问题了
You… you think you can fix things by handing out drugs.
老天啊 我都不认得她了
I mean, my God. I have no idea who she is.
你天天都让她嗑得那么嗨
You keep her so fucking high.
其实我停药了
I’m off everything actually.
除了昨晚吃了半片安♥眠♥药♥
Except I had a half a sleeping tablet last night.
你以为收买♥♥瘾君子就能解决问题吗
You think you can fix things by paying off some junkie?
你以为这就是我需要爸爸为我做的吗
You think that’s what I need from my dad?
米尔 不是这样的
Oh, Mill, it’s not what this was.
米尔 我不是为了药留下的
Mill, I’m not here ’cause of the drugs.
-反正都是垃圾药 -那你为什么留下
– They’re shit anyway. – Why are you here?
我在乎你
I care about you.
你说谎
You’re lying.
你总是远在千里之外想着
You’re always a million miles away going
“我能从这个人身上得到什么”
“What can I get out of this person…”
你在发脾气
You’re just being nasty.
我遇见你的时候
When I met you it was like…
我简直不敢相信
I can’t believe it, it was like…
感觉你什么都不怕
you weren’t scared of anything.
但那是因为你什么都不在乎
But it’s because you don’t give a shit.
你扯了那么多野蘑菇的季节
I mean, all that crap about horse mushroom season!
你连你♥爸♥是谁都不知道吧
Do you even know? Do you even know who your father is?
去你的 就你♥他♥妈♥最完美
Fuck you. You’re so fucking perfect.
-你觉得自己很完美是吧 -我不觉得
– You think you’re so perfect? – No, I don’t.
你总是说谎
You lie all the time.
你要告诉他们吗
You wanna tell them?
-什么 -她长了一个肿块
– What? – She’s got a lump.
什么
What?
她长了一个肿块
She’s got a lump.
米拉
Milla?
是真的吗
Is that true?
滚出去 滚出去
Get the fuck out! Get the fuck out.

Go!
别浪费我的时间了
Stop wasting my time!
扎克
Hey, Zachy.
过来把门打开
Hey, come and open the door.
快来啊
Well, come on.
艾萨克 快点
Isaac! Come on!
我只是想见你
Hey, I just wanna see you!
我还以为你是我兄弟呢
I thought you were my mate!
你不能老是这样 摩西
You can’t keep doing this, Moses.
节日问候
米拉
Milla…
如果你死了 我会不知所措
if you die I don’t know what I’m gonna do.
-我要大叫了 -你能听我说完吗
– I’m going to scream. – Can you just hear me out?
我从没跟我爸去露营过
I never went camping with my dad.
我只跟他过过一次圣诞节
I stayed with him one time, one Christmas
他几乎没跟我说话
and he hardly even talked to me.
他当时在一家餐厅工作
He was working in this restaurant where he was fucking
每天晚上都在车里和经理做♥爱♥
the manager in his car every night
我不得不在停车场等他完事
and I had to wait in the carpark until he was finished.
我从没跟我妈说过
I never told mum.
我跟她说我们去猎鸟了 睡在树屋里
I told her that we slept in treehouses and shot birds.
我想和你在一起 米拉
I want to be with you… Milla.
我不知道该怎么做
I don’t know how to do this.
一切都变了
我赢了
I win.
你作弊了吗
Did you cheat?
是的
Yeah.
你想吃这个吗
Do you wanna eat that?
我们能不能再来一次 让我赢一次
Can we just do one more, until I win one?

Okay.
死人对米拉说的话
大家都被邀请了
♪ 在我的菲希塔上面 ♪
♪ Oh put some more sauce ♪
♪ 多抹点酱汁 ♪
♪ On my fajita ♪

Mum…
谢谢你
Thank you.
怎么了
What?
-这是什么 -这是桑格里亚酒
– What’s this? – This is a little sangria.
一点点生日
A little bit of birthday.
一点点生日的快乐
Little bit of birthday happiness.
他在做…
And he’s making…
♪ 菲希塔 ♪
♪ Fajitas ♪
什么
What!
天呐 太好吃了
Oh, my God! It is so good!
天呐
My God!
我们什么时候吃蛋糕
When are we having the cake?
等你把蔬菜都吃光
When you have eaten all your greens.

Hey, Mo.
我听说你舞跳得很好
I’ve heard that you’re a really good dancer.
我们能不能
Could we…
看看你的舞步
maybe watch some of your moves?
-不行 没门 -艾萨克说
– No. No way! – Isaac said…
艾萨克说你在摇滚音乐节上跳过
Isaac said you did it at a Rock ‘n’ Roll Eisteddfod.
艾萨克 你干什么
Isaac! What the… What are you doin’?
你跳得很棒 所以我就告诉她了
You were really good. S… so I told her.
-我的生日礼物 -别用这招
– For my birthday. – Don’t pull that card!
你不能拒绝寿星啊
Oh, you can’t refuse the birthday girl.
跳啊 娘娘腔 他是个娘娘腔
Go on, pussy! He is pussy!
好吧
Alright.
大家准备好了吗
Everybody, ready?
就这样 就这样
That’s it. That’s it. Yeah, that’s it.
-太棒了 -妈
– That was excellent. – Mum?
你愿意和我合奏吗
Will you play with me?
太棒了
Bravo.
太棒了 太棒了
Bravo! Bravo!
-太棒了 -亨利
– Bravo. – Hey, Henry.
你能给他注射镇静剂吗
Can you sedate him please?
你…你有车吗
Do you… Do you have a car?
-当然 -好的 嘘
– Of course. – Okay. Shh.
-托比要生了吗 -没事的
– Is Toby having her baby? – It’s all good.
天啊
Oh, my God.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!