Why don’t you take your tricycle and run home?
要不要插花
Want a side bet?
-多少 -你有多少?
-How much? -How much you got?
你有多少?
How much you got?
好了 开始吧
All right, let’s race! Come on!
叫终点那些人好好看着
Just make sure the guys are ready at the end of the bridge.
没问题
You got it, Spike!
小心
Watch you left!
滚开别挡路
Out of my way, losers!
精神可嘉 下一个该你了
Nice try, girlie! You’re next!
借过
Excuse me!
让开
Look out, baby!
你这马子还不赖嘛
Not bad, for a chick!
动手
Now!
你们没戏唱了 小甜甜
End of the line, sweetheart!
你没事常来这里晃?
So this is where you hang out.
你的赛车史有多久了
How long you been racing?
自我爸妈死后到现在
Since my parents died.
高速与冒险能让我忘记一切
I guess all the speed and danger helped take me out of myself.
暂时忘却一切伤痛
Made the pain go away.
反正你不会了解的
You wouldn’t understand.
若我说了会吓你一跳
You’d be surprised.
我学校校风保守 禁止飚车
Street racing isn’t exactly an acceptable major at Oxbridge so…
所以我就被踢了出来
…they kicked me out.
不过我靠飚车赢了不少
But I’ve already won the money I need
可以去做我一直想做的事了
to do what I’ve always dreamed.
难不成你想加入马戏团
Don’t say you want to join the circus.
我是阿福舅舅抚养大的
Alfred has supported me my whole life
我要好好回报他
and I’m going to pay him back.
让他脱离这种奴仆的生涯
I’ll take him away from this dismal life of servitude.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
这种主人与奴仆的关系
Listen, this whole master-servant thing…
简直太荒缪了
…it’s really ridiculous.
阿福舅舅这么高尚的一个好人
Alfred is a sweet, noble man…
却一辈子为另一个人而活
…and he’s subjugated all his life and dreams to someone else.
阿福和布鲁斯情同一家人
Alfred and Bruce are like family.
花钱雇一个人替你煮饭…
Paying someone to prepare your meals…
洗衣 洗碗 这算哪门子一家人
…do laundry, clean dishes, you call that family?
阿福过得很快乐
Alfred’s happy.
快乐?
Happy?
你看不出来吗
You honestly don’t know, do you?
他忍♥受很大的痛苦
How he’s hiding the pain all the time.
阿福舅舅病了
Alfred’s sick.
阿福不是病了
Alfred’s not sick.
他快死了
He’s dying.
死?
Dying?
可是他从没说过
Why didn’t he tell us?
你知道阿福好强的个性
You know Alfred, he’d never say anything.
可是我感觉得出来
But I can tell.
简直令人不敢相信
I can’t believe it.
我了解
I know.
急冻人 有访客
Icehead, you got a visitor.
你妹妹来看你
Your sister is here to see you.
妹妹?
Sister?
大哥…
Brother, dear…
听说你冻得脸色发青
…I heard you were blue.
小姐 别管我们
Don’t mind us, ma’am.
你们尽管多聊聊
You can speak freely.
我才不管你们呢
I don’t mind you at all.
男人 上帝创造最荒谬的生物
Men… …the most absurd of God’s creatures.
我们女人给你们生命
We give you life…
随时也可以夺走它
…and we can take it away just as easily.
-说得对 -你怎么说都对
-Right! -Whatever.
为了我 你们死了也值得
I really am to die for.
犯人衣物保管处
佩服
Impressive!
喜玛拉雅雪人先生 不敢当
Well, I, my most unabominable snowman…
你也让我印象深刻
…have been impressed by you.
我觉得我俩可以速配成功
In fact… I propose a pairing.
我是来救你出去的
I’ve come to set you free.
听起来蛮不错的
An enticing offer…
不过 大恩大德该如何回报
…but… …what does the lady want in return?
这个待会儿再说 介绍个朋友给你认识
Let’s cool it for now. I’ve got someone I want you to meet.
这位叫做毁灭者班恩
His name is Bane.
他替我送换洗衣物来
A laundry service that delivers! Wow!
你穿几号♥? 五十特大号♥?
What are you, about a 50, big and tall?
我通常穿小号♥一点的
No, I always go a size smaller.
这样看起来玉树临风
Makes me look slimmer.
我的能量快用完了
I’m running on empty.
我要回去拿钻石来补充
I need the diamonds.
我帮你弄一些来
I’ll help you grab your rocks.
亲爱的班恩 麻烦你…
Bane… …dear…
替我打一个出口
…an exit, please.
强化金属打不破
Reinforced steel.
情况不太妙
Not good.
冬天水管要好好保养
Always winterize your pipes.
我去拿钻石
While I get my diamonds,
你跟大块头去救我老婆
you and “meatloaf” retrieve my wife.
你没告诉我你有老婆
You never mentioned a wife!
废话少说 快点
Come on.
最好班恩会游泳
I hope Mr. Bane can swim.
阿福 你还好吧
Alfred, are you well?
主人 我好得很
As well as can be expected, sir.
少来 我知道你生病了
My friend, I know you’re sick.
我替你找最好的医生
I can get you the best doctors.
我去找过最好的医生了
I have seen the best doctors.
绅士不会和别人讨论病情
A gentleman does not discuss his ailments.
这是不文明的行为
It is not civilized.
这个我应该教过你了 主人
I hope that I have taught you at least that much, Master Bruce.
阿福
Alfred,
你会不会…
Have you ever…
后悔一辈子守在这地方?
…regretted your life working here?
照顾英雄的生活起居?
Looking after heroes?
当然不后悔 主人
No, sir.
只可惜我无法与你并肩作战
My only regret is that I was never able to be out there with you.
你才是幕后的无名英雄
Not all the heroes wear masks.
急冻人越狱了
Freeze has escaped!
这是监狱调来的录影带
We got this off the Arkham surveillance camera.
是毒藤女
Poison lvy.
两天前…
2 nights ago…
这两个人从高谭机场入境
…Gotham Airport, these two arrive by charter from South America.
十个警卫被打伤送医
They put 10 security guards in the hospital…
还毒死了一个商人
…left a businessman dead from organic poisoning,
偷走他的轿车
stole his limousine.
一定是这两个人干的
This is definitely the same pair that sprang Freeze.
戈登先生
Mr.Gordon
抱歉 失陪一下
Excuse me, gentlemen.
毒藤女为什么要帮急冻人?
Poison lvy… why would she help Freeze?
这婆娘绝非善类
She’s definitely evil.
奇怪 上次怎会对他疯狂迷恋
She was all I could think about, like I was in love–
我知道 后来感觉就消失了
I know, then the feeling vanished.
我简直不敢相信我们争风吃醋
I can’t believe we fought over a bad guy.
只为了个恶婆娘
Bad, yes. Guy, no.
我现在不爱她了
Well, I’m totally over her.
我也是
Me too. Definitely.
不过那马子腿蛮不赖的
Great stems, though.
胸部也不错发育得挺好的
Buds too. Those are nice.
开始干活吧
Here we go.
是急冻人的太太娜拉
It’s Nora Fries.
她还活着
She’s still alive.
(实验结果)
他运用急冻科技来治太太的病

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!